• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Smokey McVape

View attachment 5201 Has any one seen or tried these? The top spins so I’d imagine it would be easy to heat with a torch, but I was wondering if they get gunked up and would be a pain to clean. The maker is on IG @higherlevelunlimited there’s vids of them spinning on there.
Very nice but is it worth $200? I'm asking because the VAS is strong with this one!

Last edited:

Walrus88

View attachment 5201 Has any one seen or tried these? The top spins so I’d imagine it would be easy to heat with a torch, but I was wondering if they get gunked up and would be a pain to clean. The maker is on IG @higherlevelunlimited there’s vids of them spinning on there.
A friend has recently acquired on of these, I shall ask them these questions for you and report back :)

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
This looks nice and affordable. It is springloaded so you DV pops out when you open the top.
As it should come from DV.... I mean, wtf, it is the modern, civilized replacement to the Dugout, no....? My almost 40yo Dugout had (has, still have it) a spring.... stoopid, imo.... so I installed my own in my DS... Right As Rain....! :tup:

stark1

Lonesome Planet

OMG! The colors ( Gold/Royal Blue ) of King Tut! His Highness would have approved!

Stimulating/“Stimulus”. Check. 🤗

Supposedly for $ALE @$150, until midnight, last night.....

Last edited:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I received my Dynavap ( i refuse to call it "HydraVong" :rolleyes:) yesterday.

I am very impressed. This is the ultimate portable vape for flowers ( I would get a Saionara for dabs), and the smartest vape design I' ve seen. I can see why they can get away with charging so much for it!

The wooden case (Dynastash slim) was also worth it. At first I wasnt sure about the added heft but that makes it super solid and unlikely to ever break.

I also got some titanium screens. Any tips on removing the stock SS screen and replacing? I can't find that info on DV's website.

Last edited:

Franco

is (most likely) vaping

I am very impressed. This is the ultimate portable vape for flowers ( I would get a Saionara for dabs), and the smartest vape design I' ve seen. I can see why they can get away with charging so much for it!

The wooden case (Dynastash slim) was also worth it. At first I wasnt sure about the added heft but that makes it super solid and unlikely to ever break.

I also got some titanium screens. Any tips on removing the stock SS screen and replacing? I can't find that info on DV's website.
The HydraVong comes with a Ti screen (not SS) already installed.

KidFated.

Unknown Member

Hydravong has a ti screen

Smokey McVape

@Haze Mister To replace the screen simply put the tip on a table face down (bowl end). Take your condenser and push down on the screen through the hole on the fin end of the tip and it will pop right out.

Last edited:
Guys, I am so happy!
Last pieces of new RosiuM and standard 2019 in my country and possibly the world, cause couldn't find RosiuM anywhere in EU, just standard or phantom.
And my IH Dynabox Micro should arrive in 2 days. I'm very excited.
Had very bad exp with the Indy IH, but Vapefiend is otherworldly amazing and refunded the paid amount straight away.
Vape on !

Sorry, could not insert a picture properly from mobile.
imgur.com/gallery/LLkOnsH

The switch stopped working on 3rd day of use.
Vapefiend said it's beyond repair and that I had a broken unit.
Not risking a 2nd one.
I love how the Dynabox looks and now with the Micro variation...it s also small.
And it's almost same price. If you buy it directly from the guy it's 75 euros vs 60 pounds indy. + Shipping same cost.
And the fact that I can safely use it powered by batteries..either Li-po or 3x 18650 / 21700.
Not as small as the Indy, but Indy s something that will definitely break in time. I've seen its guts :)) the coil looks good, but the rest... very not impressed, though I will fix the Indy someday too, since Vapefiend didn't even wanna bother with repair.
Most prob not worth for them to pay shipping and repair to resell it.

P.S. Indy's actually very hard even to take apart, everything is press fit inside the wooden case..
I have bought 3 Indy IH's for myself and 2 friends from Vapefiend which all work perfectly. What problem did you have?

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
While my favorite stem continues to be my carbless and unlined wood stem, I have to admit that my shellshock does provide a pretty cool hit for a dry stem. I believe all that SS really absorbs the stem heat. I keep the o-ring attached so it can be dropped into a small bubbler.

It is more airy of a hit than the wood stem, but it's in the rotation as I like to platoon between the two. Both have 19M tips. Of course. ;)

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Very nice but is it worth $200? I'm asking because the VAS is strong with this one!
Haha we are both wondering that I totally misread his IG n thought it was $50 but it was really 50 off og price. I asked because i thought it was a cool idea but for thinking it was 50 I was like daaang is it painted with lead paint or something to be that cheap, now I’m like it’s sexy but is $200 worth it? It uses ceramic balls as bearings to spin so nicely.

OMG! The colors ( Gold/Royal Blue ) of King Tut! His Highness would have approved!

Stimulating/“Stimulus”. Check. 🤗

Supposedly for $ALE @$150, until midnight, last night.....
Yeah I really like that color. He’s got a bunch of nice looking stuff, but this one stuck out to me.

The DynaBox Mikro can also be used mobile, did I understand that correctly?
Yeah, most IHs can.
Not out of the box or advertised, but the guy who makes them says a lot of his customers do, shown me pics.
imgur.com/gallery/ea1iPG0
Usually, most IHs need 12v and 6-8 Amps.
Depends on the model though. Dynabox needs 8 A. Micro dimensions 75x75x50 mm.
You can use a Lipo or Box mod with 3x 18650 / 20700 / 21700 to power it.

Top Bottom