RTbar

After messing around with the 18, 19, and 20 m... I think the best combo is the unmodified 18 tip, captive cap, and 20m body/bb9 through water is the hardest hitting vapcap. I can easily kill it in 1 or 2 hits, and the vapor is way more potent for some reason. Captive cap nullifies the 18s airflow issues.

Anyone else still rocking the 18 tip over the others?

RTbar,
Reactions: mwnger

GoldenBud

After messing around with the 18, 19, and 20 m... I think the best combo is the unmodified 18 tip, captive cap, and 20m body/bb9 through water is the hardest hitting vapcap. I can easily kill it in 1 or 2 hits, and the vapor is way more potent for some reason. Captive cap nullifies the 18s airflow issues.

Anyone else still rocking the 18 tip over the others?
try 20 m with a regular cap. don't go to the highest point because you can combust, but it is the hardest hitter (IMHO) . i go almost on the lowest point of the cap

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Toivarita

Shorner

LOL I meant what kind of session do you enjoy? heavy hitter or a chasing terps for instance. Session vaping vs. get it over with.
I don't taste a lick of my herb except some of the delicate terps on first 'green' hit so sessions are reserved for the MF Launch Box.
Therefore, my understanding of the type of sessions you enjoy might point to the knowing if the '20-M will be an improvement or not.
I enjoy quick heavy hitting sess

Shorner,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Thanks, Bro. Looks like a kool boi !

As you know, EDC requisites are minimizing size/weight; I believe (for the time being), Orion
Fits the bill (It would be perfect if it was a bit more of a slim jim).

Bikes/vCap/Orion/beah— a perfect combo. —& a bike bud, to share the Autumn foliage. 🚴‍♂️🚴‍♀️

Waiting for my sustainable/portable vCap solar heater

Last edited:

vaping herbs

Hello dear FC,
I want to get a colored M20 for black Friday. What about the durability of the colors?
Is there a significant difference/recommendation between the three models?

P-Molonne

Hello,
I had someone sending me an OMNI XL
I have to say it’s amazing,
I’ve tried a few Vaporizers
Volcano(years ago) very old timber box(bros) dabox,
Dynacap feels great,
Now
Yesterday I received from an Australian dealer the Orion( was part of my present from a friend)
I used it once and
Set to charge
wnen I tried using again the button got sucked in, like broken, like there was no click under, the button even fell inside the box
It’s stil there

I’m very disappointed
And so is my froend
Orion is close to 300$
Has anyone heard something like this?
Sounds like manufacturer error,
Package arrived well , no signs of bumps,plus it comes inside it’s own carry bag.

im new to dynavap
I like there are other companies making them,but using the cap from dynacap

any suggestions for a water attachment for it?
And as for heat?
I think the Orion is dead and no sign of vendor ,
So might have to try repair it
Or take loses
Look at another portable electronic heater
And a different Aussie shop, I still hope they get in touch though

thanks
P-MOLONNE

Summer

Long Island, NY
Go into your account "preferences" & scroll down to "image attachments" & enable & save.

Then, in the post reply box click on the picture icon (to the right of the link icon) on the menu bar. You'll see the Drop Image box open up. Double click it & it will take you to your files where you can upload your pics.

CDN_VAShole

I like stuff
Go into your account "preferences" & scroll down to "image attachments" & enable & save.

Then, in the post reply box click on the picture icon (to the right of the link icon) on the menu bar. You'll see the Drop Image box open up. Double click it & it will take you to your files where you can upload your pics.
Thank you very much.

CDN_VAShole,
Reactions: stark1
Top Bottom