• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ripstar

Maybe I saw it wrong but, wasn't there going to be a purchase of 3 pack of the new M's? was hoping for some presents for friends, ha

Ripstar,

Ripstar

jesus, I didn't even realize I wasn't signed in...lol
I wasn't able to make the announcement today, were they only doing it at 4:20 today?

Ripstar,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
It was announced last Sunday at Instagram TeaTime [6:30pt]. You need to sign up for the newsletter. It is different than registering onto site.

TommyDee,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Tea Time. It’s getting all too English around here.
:)
Should have gotten some ROSIUM M when they were around.:hmm:

Like my java. (Perhaps I shoudna vaped my “tea”, lol)

Last edited:

Whissmu

First day back on the forum in years, and I just ordered a DynaVap M... Thanks to everyone for making this an easy decision!

I don't to be the only one who took a break... I also return to the forum after of one season absent

0-C592803-3739-432-C-8637-F5732-E1-AD3-D8.jpg

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
How important is the wax? I've had my device for a while now & haven't applied any.
hey welcome to the forum
the wax/oil paste is useful as it keeps unfinished wood stems from drying out over time
If your wood stem is from DV, they use an ingenious process to really get their waxoil into the wood...you should be good for awhile. If the outside starts to look dull and dry...its time. Run a pipe cleaner with iso through the ibside of the stem to clean gunk, let dry, then another cleaner using the wax

good luck

Greenleaf88

I use an induction heater nowadays, but I use to use a single torch and struggled to get consistent hits. I used a triple torch and got hits like my induction heater and didn't have to go past the click, it my go to when I use a torch I get the most consistent hits I know it sounds weird.
Two flames on the base one in the middle double click no more.

Chiron

I use an induction heater nowadays, but I use to use a single torch and struggled to get consistent hits. I used a triple torch and got hits like my induction heater and didn't have to go past the click, it my go to when I use a torch I get the most consistent hits I know it sounds weird.
Two flames on the base one in the middle double click no more.
Hey, I too would say that I get the most consistent and controlled heating with my favourite torch vs my Orion. However my favourite torch is the single-flame Scorpion😜 Much better than my twin flame. However I am using my Orion exclusively since I got it to give it a chance, OK, to give ME a chance to do better with it 😀 And the Orion IS really nice once I got a low-temp cap.

Chiron

I found a new type of blunder for my Orion😎 I thought the quick reheat before cool-down was the only lesson needing to be learned, but glancing down post toke and seeing the vapcap resting in the handy-dandy receptacle as it flashed away, instead of on the magnet, is a nice oopsie too😂

Last edited:

Toivarita

999 Forever
I found a new type of blunder for my Orion😎 I thought the quick reheat before cool-down was the only lesson needing to be learned, but glancing down post toke and seeing the vapcap resting in the handy-dandy receptacle as it flashed away instead of on the magnet is a nice oopsie too😂
Do you have any other IH experience besides the Orion? I have the Caldron from pipes, and I love it. I’m looking for a good portable option if I get the opportunity to sell the Caldron.

Chiron

Do you have any other IH experience besides the Orion? I have the Caldron from pipes, and I love it. I’m looking for a good portable option if I get the opportunity to sell the Caldron.
Hi, nope I am a n00b to IH, who waited for something like this to come out.

Chiron,
Top Bottom