kenske

Showing the gf how to play checkers. Offcourse, I have my trusty bb9 and sbjr to keep me company:ko:

20200508-215552.jpg

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yes, O venerable Master (I am slow at clicking my heels)!

Yes, my young Padawan.

Once you learn to accept and embrace the wisdom of the VAS, then the VAS will bless you and keep you always. Allow the VAS to walk with you always in the light, and the vibrational unified energy of the VAS will expand your universal consciousness....or something like that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showing the gf how to play chess. Offcourse, I have my trusty bb9 and sbjr. to keep me company:ko:

20200508-215552.jpg

Hmmmmm, those are some of the weirdest looking chess pieces I've seen. It almost looks like they are secretly pretending to be checkers pieces. How do you tell the different pieces apart from one another?

kenske

Yes, my young Padawan.

Once you learn to accept and embrace the wisdom of the VAS, then the VAS will bless you and keep you always. Allow the VAS to walk with you always in the light, and the vibrational unified energy of the VAS will expand your universal consciousness....or something like that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmmm, those are some of the weirdest looking chess pieces I've seen. It almost looks like they are secretly pretending to be checkers pieces. How do you tell the different pieces apart from one another?

Haha.. i actually just edited my post and saw your reply... I guess i am a bit lit atm

Last edited:

someTooL

Someone asked about cleaning the BB9.

24hr iso soak in the tube it came in followed by a rinse (both ends) in extremely hot water. Sometimes another swish and rinse. My way to remove the honey hiding behind the cooling dimples.

Well, you have a Dynavap so you are off to a good start @HypochonIRL . Which unit did you get and how are you heating it?

The 20M with a cyclone torch, I bought one of the starter packs.

Also got the 19M with the M for a friend deal they were offering.

Gave that one to one of my family members though. (I'm trying desperately to get them to stop with the combustion)

I have an 18 M and 2 x 19 M in usage with my PS Mini from @Pipes . It is really a nice experience to just no brain it and just listen for the click. It is still a ritual of action but it allows one to zone out and enjoy the ride.

Asap I'll be picking up an induction heater though. Never really messed with a butane torch before and i used up the entire fuel supply in the one I had in three days:doh:

Can't even use my dynavap at the moment:cry:

I'm Already thinking about picking up one of the omnivapXL's in a couple of months

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
While there may be some truth to that. I still enjoy the nice smooth finish and feel in the mouth. I find it fairly easy to find and use the carb hole, which is hard on my 2020M stem with so much machine-laser cuts going on an on for shine effects, etc. SORRY, i digressed, I also like there are ZERO stem orings to bother with, and the removable vortex inner coil condenser is easy to pull out and clean. So there are substantial differences besides the noted cooling effects.

I don't doubt that the vortex is a very enjoyable stem to use. I just wish that there were other options to consider for a condenserless Ti stem. Right now simrell seems to corner the market on this option. I'd like to see a reasonably priced model in a 4-4.5 inch length. I think this would help in reducing the heat from reaching your fingers. I also just prefer a longer stem, but at vortex prices this custom would probably be closer to $200. I wish folks like @stardustsailor were still making stems to consider.

LabPong

I don't doubt that the vortex is a very enjoyable stem to use. I just wish that there were other options to consider for a condenserless Ti stem. Right now simrell seems to corner the market on this option. I'd like to see a reasonably priced model in a 4-4.5 inch length. I think this would help in reducing the heat from reaching your fingers. I also just prefer a longer stem, but at vortex prices this custom would probably be closer to $200. I wish folks like @stardustsailor were still making stems to consider.

Rouge Wax Works has some really nice glass stems....I like one of them quite a bit myself...but I only use in a rig.

This is my fav setup....Ti tip, low-t cap, RWW stem, no ccd, regular screen pushed down to the bottom, and the tip goes in farther than it needs...so I can set the depth to stop the cap from totally closing around the tip end...giving less restriction and more even air intake...hits so nice...my best experience so far with a vapcap.

dynaGrow.jpg

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Rouge Wax Works has some really nice glass stems....I like one of them quite a bit myself...but I only use in a rig.

This is my fav setup....Ti tip, low-t cap, RWW stem, no ccd, regular screen pushed down to the bottom, and the tip goes in farther than it needs...so I can set the depth to stop the cap from totally closing around the tip end...giving less restriction and more even air intake...hits so nice...my best experience so far with a vapcap.

dynaGrow.jpg

Haha. I agree with you @LabPong! I my current DD is a RWW Robusto. I was looking around for a Ti stem that would add to my VAS and also have a more durable stem option. I tend to get fumbly with my glass. The RWW is pretty thick and has survived some slight drops.

current_load

Hey y’all! First off, apologies if this has already been discussed — I saw a few posts on Reddit but couldn’t find anything here and wanted to get your opinions as well.

New to the Dynavap family but definitely excited to join! I picked up the 2020M but haven’t used it yet (on a nice, long T-break). What I’m wondering about is the 2020M’s tip and it’s impact on airflow.

In all the Dynavap promotional pics (1st picture below) and reviews I’ve noticed the tip has about 12 fairly distinct flat sides and grooves that are oblong and slightly tapered.

In the Dynavap I received (2nd picture below & not purchased directly from Dynavap), the tip is rounder and the grooves less distinct.

Has anyone else noticed this? How would it impact airflow? Is it worth making the return/an exchange for the 2019M?

Thanks for your thoughts!

Edit: Adding the images, eventually

The 2020M’s tip:
RS629_breakdown-February-DynaVap-Full-Units-Ms-2020.png

The 2020M tip I got:

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

dynaGrow.jpg
I too really like that RRW stem
That, and the 20m are my two current daily users

Top Bottom