Summer

Long Island, NY

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I won a Turbo Glass piece around Christmas last year, the first package got stuck somehow, the second package landed today:

resized-IMG-20200225-162159.jpg

Do we even talk much about those here? It's actually a really nice thingy.

I felt a bit clueless when using it for the first time (two airports? how to hold it properly?), but got the hang of it pretty quick. When drawing you actually hold it by that mushroom head (and yeah, it does look quite shroomy in my opinion...) which also has the two airports on its side. It's fun to see the vapor build up and swirl around. Cooling factor is massive, the vapor is incredibly smooth even when hitting it hard.

It's also well-made, tip can be inserted easily (almost too easy, but sits firmly), no flaws or anything. The coloring is quite interesting, it constantly changes from milky white to yellow golden to amber, really cool.

Fun to use, me like.

Yo, thanks alot!
And yes, i m from EU and i guess i can wait a lil more til 420 to get the 20 off :)
The omni ti xl alone costs here 250 euros and i think it s alot..excrpt if i buy it from here i can pay for it montlhy for 6 months or so the price without any comission.
But still maybe they release a limited edition..
Ever since i ve seen the phantom M 2019 i ve wished for a black ti omni xl :x
Thank you all for the suggestions!
Great community!

p.s What about the VOrtex? And how does it compare to the omni ti xl?
i just need adjustable airflow, adjustable bowl isn t really a need.
how s the vape on the vortex? cooler / smoother or hotter?
i m considering buying the vortex over the omni since everyone s saying it s way better.. dunno better how..that s why i m asking

Last edited:

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
did any1 ever directly compare the M 2018 with the M 2019?

is there really an improvement in vapor amount?

The 2019 has easier air flow and improved ergonomic usability.
The amount of vapor from either is more a technique based variable in my experience.

p.s What about the VOrtex? And how does it compare to the omni ti xl?
i just need adjustable airflow,

I haven't used either omni or vortex, but I do know the vortex air flow is not adjustable like the omni.

Both the omni and vortex seem to have their lovers and haters, both are premium gear though. :worms:

If you feeling rich then go premium. :smug:

If you want a cheaper option, grab a 2019 phantoM for on the go, a fat mouthpiece for with your glass. :nod:

It's hard to stop at one dynavap though. :spliff:

Last edited:
Yeah, actually was considering a M PhantoM aswell as the first one. :sherlock:
I m afraid that, though i want a portable vaporizer to take it out, i still vape most of the time at home or at least inside, since weed is illegal in my country. :doh:
So the thing i m afraid of is investing like 250 euros in a dynavap and using it very ocasionally, since i don t believe there is ANY better performance DESKTOP vaporizer than the Flowerpot. (and i did try some..)
I can still take the flowerpot anywhere using a backpack..it s just i need an electicity source...and it has some volume to it + i NEED a glass, that may brake, so extra thing to take care of.. :nope:
I wish there was a PID Controller with batteries and plug though.. :drool:
So the Dynavap will for sure come in handy when going on a hike or camping or any other activity outside, but if used like couple of times a month, it may not be worth to buy the most expensive one, i guess..
Is there any difference between the Omnivong XLS and the Omni Ti Xl apart from the Body / Stem? :rolleyes:
Also, performance-wise, which body / stem config do you think hits the hardest?
I m a throat-hit person, i like dense and warm vapor, though flavor is also important, just not as important to me as the TH.
Vape On ! :rockon:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
My suggestion is to start from the basic, on up. Buy it, try it.

Then let the glow begin, the flow of the Dynaverse will follow. ( Or not ) YMMV

Come to think of it, you may be a top-down kinda guy, in which case,
should you find the experience less than stellar, you will of course tank.

Rather than being Icarus, or the recent “Houston, we have a problem” Mad Mike Rocketman,
I would rather learn to soar slowly with the warm thermals before attempting the Himalayahs.

It’s your €s, it’s your call.

BTW, remember to get a mag heater, an entirely different experience, when you get
Into the VapCap gyre.

VapCap, on! Spot on.

Last edited:
@darkspider64 – Have you looked at Vaposhops offerings? The Omni is available for €189, the Omni XL for 199€, free shipping too.
Thanks for the tip, that is really nice, if they had Newvape Flowerpot accessories aswell, i would not even think about ordering, but i think vapefiend is the only EU reseller..
I was just curious of the custom stuff like the Vortex..
Why are all so pumped about it (ofc because some ar 1 of a kind) i mean performance-wise.

p.s vaposhop has M out of stock :(

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
I was just curious of the custom stuff like the Vortex..
Why are all so pumped about it

One of the biggest things about it is its Infamous intercooler. It's a strip of metal whose width is the inner diameter of the stem and it's twisted several times or so, so that when you put that in the stem it creates a spiraling effect on the vapor, assisting in Cooling and smoothing the Vapor before it hits your lips.

It does this by that spiraling affect, first, agitating The Vapor a bit and more importantly increasing the overall travel path of the vapor, because of the twists.

*edit* also, the vapor coming in contact with all that metal down the length of the strip on its way to the end of the stem cools The Vapor even further by drawing the heat away from it like a heat sink.

A lot of people also like the feel of it because it tends to feel a little more solid than many stems and even though there's no official mouthpiece on the end like many stems, the design of it has also gained a huge following of fans.

I don't, myself own one YET, but fully intend to in a month or so for all the reasons listed. :tup:

I hope that helped a little bit.

Happy Vaping! :leaf:

Last edited:
One of the biggest things about it is its Infamous intercooler. It's a strip of metal whose width is the inner diameter of the stem and it's twisted several times or so, so that when you put that in the stem it creates a spiraling effect on the vapor, assisting in Cooling and smoothing the Vapor before it hits your lips.

It does this by that spiraling affect, first, agitating The Vapor a bit and more importantly increasing the overall travel path of the vapor, because of the twists.

A lot of people also like the feel of it because it tends to feel a little more solid than many stems and even though there's no official mouthpiece on the end like many stems, the design of it has also gained a huge following of fans.

I don't, myself own one YET, but fully intend to in a month or so for all the reasons listed. :tup:

I hope that helped a little bit.

Happy Vaping! :leaf:

Thank you very much.
Finally an explanation!
The only drawback for me onthe Vortex is no adjustable airflow..
I m also a nic / e juice vaper and i know how important this CAN be.
So I ll haveanother question for the guys, who actually own both an omni and another model without airflow..and can tell me if the difference is so noticable or if finger-fuckin isn t that of a big deal and u get used to it and don t mind it eventually.
Now..as i ve seen the IH..i want it too..ofc
Does anyone have any idea if there s a good battery and plug IH?
Edit: btw i like warm + harsh vape, so it s not about the intercooler on the vortex, (though if i get it it ll be with the intercooler ofc) it s about the overall experience(/w performance) and the looks (customization) when compared to the omni xl

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
The only drawback for me onthe Vortex is no adjustable airflow..
I m also a nic / e juice vaper and i know how important this CAN be.
So I ll haveanother question for the guys, who actually own both an omni and another model without airflow..and can tell me if the difference is so noticable or if finger-fuckin isn t that of a big deal and u get used to it and don t mind it eventually.

Any Dynavap with an airport allows to manipulate the airflow, so in theory you can get any kind of airflow on any model. The major feature of the Omni is that you can preset the airflow for when you leave the airport fully open. It still allows finetuning by closing and opening the airport, but the max airflow is preset. The fact that the Vortex does not allow that for me is the major reason why I am not so very interested in it. I would *love* to test it, but the lack of that Omni feature is a major drawback for me, because I like to do mouth to lung draws a lot, and while that is doable on any model, the Omni is just a bit more comfortable for this style.

I agree with you that these aspects (air-vapor ratio, draw restriction, throat hit) are important.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Top Bottom