René

Were you going to buy a whole new 2019 M or just the tip?

Are Dynavap selling 2019 ss tips yet?

You could always go for a titanium tip, have not tried it myself but i hear the airflow is less restricted.

I second @TheThriftDrifter—a ti tip is the way to go. And take a file to your original M tip to increase airflow. People file scallops at the top of the air channels. Works great. (I did it to mine, but then I gave that M away.)

Hi I meant this tip..
https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizer-...896.15873057.1561760431-2003885153.1561329205

So it seems as already been relased...Am I right? If I have properly understood donyou suggest me to adopt the titanium tip instead this one(m2019)?

And again would you recommand me to apply a modify on my M tip (2017 version) to increase airflow?

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Does anyone else prefer the taste of SS to TI? Or notice the difference. I switched from a TI spinning mouthpiece TI XL condenser to wooden mouthpieces XL condensers. And I ordered another SS tip to swap out the TI tip on the M stem. I dug the large TI clouds and the easy to clean mouthpiece, but I prefer the smoother tasting smaller clouds of the SS tip. And the herb doesn't taste fully cooked as fast with the SS tip. In the morning I like to use my two 2018 M's, fill both up, puff away, then go to work. So for a while I had them set up with one woody and one TI mouthpiece and one TI and one SS tip to compare them. But I keep prefering the SS tip and woody MP, flavor wise. I am thinking of trying switching the TI tip to one of my glass stems and that may lessen the metallic taste and utilize those big TI clouds. Guess I am a cheap date.

Since I've been using my Ti tip on a 4 inch OG Chillum Glass Stem, (about $5) I've had no desire to use anything else. Cool Vapor, easy to clean, and imho, the flavor comes through better. SS or Ti, a Glass stem is a MUST-HAVE in everyone's collection!
( just added a handful of glass cooling beads to mine, courtesy of @StringTheorista!)
(Mouthpiece is a homemade deal, made out of a medical silicone tube connector, with a black rubber pen grip, cut to size and placed over. Makes an outstanding mouthpiece!)

Happy Vaping!
IMG-20190626-135118.jpg

Last edited:

olivianewtonjohn

Since I've been using my Ti tip on a 4 inch OG Chillum Glass Stem, (about $5) I've had no desire to use anything else. Cool Vapor, easy to clean, and imho, the flavor comes through better. SS or Ti, a Glass stem is a MUST-HAVE in everyone's collection!
( just added a handful of glass cooling beads to mine, courtesy of @StringTheorista!)
(Mouthpiece is a homemade deal, made out of a medical silicone tube connector, with a black rubber pen grip, cut to size and placed over. Makes an outstanding mouthpiece!)

Happy Vaping!
IMG-20190626-135118.jpg

Could you swap the vapcap to the other side and not need a mouthpiece? Thats a cool setup

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Could you swap the vapcap to the other side and not need a mouthpiece? Thats a cool setup

First, Thank you for the compliment!

Yes, you certainly can!

*DISCLAIMER - WARNING!*

The openings have a slight variance among the various stems, so I would advise cleaning your tip and taking it with you to test for fit.

Most of the local head shops sell the OG Chillum glass stems, so you probably won't even have to order online if you prefer shopping local. (AND be assured of proper fit.)

If you switch it around the other way, though, take a small piece of mesh screen and fold it in half and stick it in the bottom of your dynavap tip that way the glass beads won't stick to the bottom when resin builds up.

The way I have it set up avoids having to do that and still cools The Vapor the same.

Plus, the homemade mouthpiece I use restricts the airflow to roughly a 10th of what was going through the stem's original mouthpiece opening.

Cooler vapor, Better clouds, better vaping! It's a win-win-win! LOL

Last edited:

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Try something new today...
I sandblast the fin section of a Titanium Tip, and after I anodized it using the 9volts batteries technique. It turn out pretty cool I think, sandblast gives a matte look to the tips, but it sparkles and changes color with the light.
1561747852-f134a20b-7a20-474f-b3dc-fcf97c001d1c.jpeg

1561747852-ca6dd3db-62dd-4a4a-a1b8-d4ec1bb74807.jpeg

1561747852-30345e0a-346e-4766-99e0-5c775fa77bf8.jpeg

It take only three 9 Volts batteries for this color, and it match perfectly with the Omni!!
1561747852-295d42fb-69df-4fbd-8ecd-c28c4f8800d0.jpeg
wonderful job there, @ElPic the sandblasting etched the Ti very nicely

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Totally didnt notice they started selling 2019 tips. Nows the chance to stock up on tips. Only need around 4 or 5 more. Some how get 1 or 2 completes and start again. Lol. Where the merchandise at? Been checking periodicly hoping to see a hoodie or something. Where's my capman pillow! Atleast I got a keystrap last order. Nice little gift. But seriously id rock those goodies! The logo is cool stand alone. Would def get 2nd looks. Liking the new artwork on the site as well. And the 3dimensional viewer is pretty koo. Keep it up guys

Last edited:
Top Bottom