gimmiemore

The omni lets you set the amount of air going in through the carb hole. The vong body fits a 14 mm female joint for use with a glass piece, plus they look cool and won't roll off the table.
Rotating mp is just for easy spinning.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
They may get a gold coin in the package too, but I sure doubt it.

My guess would be if they don't have any they would offer to send something else instead, but I would be shocked if they just went ahead and sent something they know to be incompatible without letting the customer know, especially overseas. This ain't Walmart after all...

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I would guess that they wouldn't include an incompatible accessory. If they didn't have any XL stashes I'm sure they would let you know that before shipping...

Apparently the free stash will be NON-XL. If you order an XL Nonavong they will also include a regular condenser so it can fit in the stash like that. That's what I'm told by DV.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I've been watching for an XL DS and there haven't been many. I have a cedar one in my cart at PIU at the moment. My 3D printed stash is just too stinky.

Been thinking about this and I'm wondering if Cedar is stinky enough to effect the taste of goods stored in it. I like the smell of cedar generally, but I wouldn't want it effecting my goods.

Last edited:

Alex03

Hello fellow Vapcap enthusiasts,

I have a question regarding your latest
Orders during the Sale.

When did you receive your order confirmation?

Right after your purchase or awhile later.

I ask because I have placed my order yesterday but still no order confirmation.

If I remember correctly the confirmation
Allways came right After the purchase.

Should I be worried?

Thank you guys and Happy Vaping

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
During the live thing yesterday the boys asked for a little space/time on responses and shipping given how busy they have been and expect to be preparing this sale. If you haven't heard from them 3 days later I would be concerned, but not before that.

They have spoiled us in the past with almost immediate responses...

KD9-3.7

Hello fellow Vapcap enthusiasts,

I have a question regarding your latest
Orders during the Sale.

When did you receive your order confirmation?

Right after your purchase or awhile later.

I ask because I have placed my order yesterday but still no order confirmation.

I have a similar experience (past and present). Placed this morning and not yet received the email, but I checked my card and the charge did go through this afternooon, and in my account on the dynavap site my order history is full and correct including this morning (it’s now night for me).

I’m guessing they need a human to review before they go out, and they’re waiting to do them in a batch when the sale volume slows a tad? Looks normal though!

Alex03

I have a similar experience (past and present). Placed this morning and not yet received the email, but I checked my card and the charge did go through this afternooon, and in my account on the dynavap site my order history is full and correct including this morning (it’s now night for me).

I’m guessing they need a human to review before they go out, and they’re waiting to do them in a batch when the sale volume slows a tad? Looks normal though!
Thank you very much for that Info.

I can relax now knowing its not just me.

Squiby

And then @Squiby said that the woodys were discontinued due to lower stability factor - how much of a problem is that? I mean how are they cracking? Just by using them for a while due to the heat or more likely if they're dropped or anything like that?

I have never had a straight woody midsection crack on me in the near three years that I've had them. They have been dropped or knocked off surfaces occasionally.

Apparently a few of the very early models experienced some slight cracking at the hot end which was then resolved a couple of years ago by adding metal end crowns. I don't recall it ever being a common issue, but I only know what I read here. It is important to note that George's mantra has been constant product improvement and innovation based on customer feedback.

That said, if you have a straight wood midsection, it will crack if you, say, run over it with a vehicle. Other than that, normal use should not likely result in cracking.

You needn't worry about quality. Dynavap products are very high quality, well built and expertly engineered. On the off chance and rare exception that you do have a problem, Dynavap has THE best customer service that I have ever experienced from any company selling any product. If anything should happen to any of your Dynavap items, you can expect that they will take care of you and then some.

The Cocobolo and Blackwood are old stock, so get them while you can. I don't think you need to worry about cracking. Even the thin walled straight midsections rarely cracked, so I doubt that the thicker VonGs would crack. The switch to light/dark wood midsections is simply Dynavaps move towards more environmental and sustainable materials.

StringTheorista

Do I hold out and hope a DS xl comes on sale or grab the free regular one now? A bird in the bush...
George said on the video yesterday that you can put stuff in your cart and leave it there, then check out at the end of the sale. Anything in your cart will stay at the special price as long as it’s in your cart. But if you remove it from the cart it’s gone. He encouraged folks to err on the side of “I might want that”, and decide near the end of the sale.

MAbud

Totally spaced the cool down click and just majorly combusted. What a dumbass I am...

Took everything apart and gave 5 minute ISO bath, Q-Tip, and hot water rinse. Still tastes complete like smoke. Anything else I should do?

paehtod

Saw some really nice DS ER XL in boxelder burl in instagram:drool:, probably will be available after the 420 sale:)
CcNGQqp.jpg

Totally spaced the cool down click and just majorly combusted. What a dumbass I am...

Took everything apart and gave 5 minute ISO bath, Q-Tip, and hot water rinse. Still tastes complete like smoke. Anything else I should do?

No worry @MAbud ~ give it some time and puff 2-3 bowls, the bad smell will be dissipated.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I almost bought an Omnivong for $128, but that deal with an Nonavong xls and Dynastash for less than a hundred bucks is a fucking sweet deal.

Now I don't know what to do.

But then again, if I pull the trigger on the first daily flash sale, I'll probably regret it when a better deal shows up closer to 4/20.

Shit. It's lose/lose either way. It seems that buyers remorse or a missed opportunity are in my future.

I strongly suspect their live 4/20 sale, when they do the show that day live on Friday instead of on Thursday that week, will have a great deal, maybe the best deal. I should probably wait for that.

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
Been thinking about this and I'm wondering if Cedar is stinky enough to effect the taste of goods stored in it. I like the smell of cedar generally, but I wouldn't want it effecting my goods.

Can't answer your specific question, but as far as cedar stash is concerned:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-890#post-1188116

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-890#post-1188126

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-891#post-1188155

Last edited:
Top Bottom