Dustydurban

Raining chunky style here. But I have a lovely day ahead of me regardless of the weather. And if the USPS tracking information is to be believed I'm going to have a fun week ahead of me.

Have a great day FCers. Here's a little baritone goodness to start your day.

Thank You sir,
very nice with just 6 strings
Have a great VC day also :peace:

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I think I am going to pull my EVO out of the closet and give it a try.
Should work fine. Just don't let the cap snag on the bamboo when pulling out your vapcap. :doh: Also KIM the body of the M is SS and will get hot as well. Otherwise. yep wait for the click.
Now what is an ideal setting? Any thoughts anybody?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Someone asked the other day about alternate ways of heating a vapcap.

The video below shows the vapcap being heated by a VapeXhale EVO.

Tried my miniVap. Seemed like no go Godot....

Took forever, still not hot enuf to come up to snuff. Click.

This combo seems to work.

7zO3h3S.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
hopefully the link works in quote (it didn't!), but this is my favorite triple torch. Been using it for almost a year now. I just aim the side with 2 jets lower if I want a higher temp hit but of course can only go so low before it gets roasted, or worse!
Since I can't find the bigger one that I love I think I'll get a couple more of these for backup. I gave one away the other day and I'm down to one backup, and one (once) is never enough... :cool:

Edit: OK, so here is the lighter. I'm sure I paid half this much when I last ordered it, and I didn't get it from them, but at least I found it. It IS my favorite for the VC. If you search by it's model number, ZB-277, you will see others carrying it but it's out of stock.
aomai-triple.jpg

So I am finding with the new Vongs that I got, with the bigger hole and it being a little higher on the stem I am having more trouble using the xring method to block the air hole. I think I am going to need to find a better way... :shrug:

Last edited:

StringTheorista

Has anyone used the z-Plus 2 on the DV website?

Looks like it’s a dual torch that somewhat converges.
It’s one of my favorite torches of the several I have. What I like: fits well in a pants pocket, highly fidget-able. Clear tank. Only downside is the tank is rather small—plenty for me for a few days because I’m a microdoser, but might not hold a day’s worth for some folks. It has the precision of a single flame, but stronger for faster heating out and about.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Someone asked the other day about alternate ways of heating a vapcap.

The video below shows the vapcap being heated by a VapeXhale EVO.

This combo works.

UVbdngf.jpg

The heater component is a flowermate/Atmos mini.

Conditions.

Preheat at least one heat cycle. Make good contact between cap/ heater. — & count.
Depending on ambient temp, it may take a few cycles before the clicks.

It does work. Pain in the butt if you are in a rush.

Conclusion. Works. No balls.

Better to carry a lighter, especially in the cold.

Top Bottom