Sketch420

Thinking about the 4/20 sale, damn VAS :)

1. Will all models stand upright on the DStash magnet (TI and Stainless M and Woodies ) to fill chamber?
2. I see pic of XL Omni but no such choice in the store?
3. DynaStash XL shown only in Bocote--available in other wood choices too?

I cannot find post on another option owners suggested, like buy the ZZ model as you also get a glass section so you just add A and B for another vapcap. I skipped it cuz never thought I'd want the upper models....but damn VAS...

EDIT---do XL owners (longer) find it easier to spin in your hand when heating vs standard?
Before getting my M I tried spinning a pencil in my hand and it was easy. With the much shorter M the spinning seems MUCH more difficult as can't have fingers extended/to avoid hot tip/ so it wants to walk around and wants to lift off my palm. Do you find the XL easier?

I do find the XL versions a bit easier to work with than the standard size, but that's IMO.

1 only the M class but I've never tried, others aren't magnetic except for the cap
2 I just sent an email inquiring about them
3 you might have to send an email to find out what they have in stock but they do offer quite a few different woods

hinglemccringleberry

Have you tried the back and forth method of heating? I find that it's easier to keep the piece steady this way. When ever I try the spinning method it bounces and jumps.

With the back and forth method the Dynavap logo acts as a marker so you know that you're getting a full rotation/360 degrees. When I heat I aim to barely overlap the point where I started before reversing the direction I'm rotating.

Weird, the spinning MP is a godsend for me. I hold it at the base of my ring finger while spinning in 1 direction with my thumb and index finger and its so easy to hold it perfectly steady and heat the cap. Everytime I try the back and forth method it jumps all over the place and I think to myself how amazing an innovation the spinning MP is.

Last edited:

quazy

Everyone check you emails. ;)

Copied from email,

Dear Awesome DynaVap Customer.

It's time for the 420 SALE.

The M will be 20% off.

Everything else on our site is 15% off.

In addition we are offering all our existing customers FREE SHIPPING.

Our 420 SALE will run from 420 PM Friday (April 14 CST) thru midnight April 20th.

If you need to add to an existing order, this can easily addressed by logging into your account at DYNAVAP.com,. Add the items to your cart and check out utilizing the same payment meathead. There will be no additional shipping cost, and this can be done until you receive the shipping confirmation email. This helps us better serve you.

In addition we have added a new FAQ section to the site. Please take a look.

Cheers,

George

Last edited by a moderator:

VapCap

Manufacturer
A bit of a hiccup here. I apologize for the incorrect information, but I made an error. Our sale is scheduled to begin at 420pm CST today.

Thank you for your understanding.

George

Edit: The free shipping is for all existing customers everywhere.

:) Thank you!

Last edited:

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
EDIT---do XL owners (longer) find it easier to spin in your hand when heating vs standard?
Before getting my M I tried spinning a pencil in my hand and it was easy. With the much shorter M the spinning seems MUCH more difficult as can't have fingers extended/to avoid hot tip/ so it wants to walk around and wants to lift off my palm. Do you find the XL easier?
Yes, I find it easier to spin with the XL condenser and mouthpiece. The added length and the spinning mouthpiece make a big difference to me. Worth the extra $$, in my opinion.

This is more of a general question to M users/owners:

Does the M really get that hot during heating and usage that you can't get your fingers near the tip end of the body?
Not in my experience. It does get pretty warm, but not enough to burn me or anything. Of course, there's always going to be differences in how people heat and use their M, which may affect how hot the tip end gets. YMMV

:2c:

:peace:

Last edited:

Esoteric

Pot Head formerly Septon Sefton
I went to friends last night, took the M and also grasshopper and solo. Grasshopper and solo didnt get used all night!

I really didnt mean to be negative about dynavap yesterday, apologies if it came across that way.

Does anyone know if the free postage offer is likely to apply to international orders? That might convince me to pull the trigger on an omni...

Dutch-Mic

Hooray, I finished my studies! :rockon:Now I'm a "real teacher". And what's the perfect gift for myself? The new VapCap M! It's now in The Netherlands somewhere. I hope to find it tomorrow in my mail box.

Anyway, The past weeks I read lots of posts, but hadn't had the time to like them. Therefore: one big like for all of you!

Alexis

Regarding the free shipping, there might be a bit of confusion still.
George says it is for all "existing" customers. Which could be read as "past" customers.

And somebody quoted a post from Reddit, asuming it was by George, suggesting that you need to have an account to qualify for free shipping.
And not all past customers have set up an account.
So the question is, will they still qualify for free shipping? And how will Dynavap be sure who is a past customer without them having set up an account so far?

And some people I see (at least one) have set up an account but never placed an order yet.
Will they be mistaken for past customers, and hence qualify for free shipping?

My advice would be, if you are a past customer, and dont have an account, maybe set one up and compile a list here on fc of all such cases, so that maybe Dynavap can acknowledge them as qualifying for free shipping, without having to respond to multiple individual queries.

Just a troubleshooting idea, thinking of Dynavap mainly and the simplest way.
Or other suggestions? I just want to help the community. Best not to overload Dynavap with unnecessary emails.

Separetly, I am rounding up sheep for M's. I am going to suggest they get the triple torch also.

Unless anybody feels that is not the best option for the new M, I will be all ears. Each model may vary of course.

And I have several fat mouthpieces from last September. However, I was never able to get a good enough seal with my Omnivap, into a 14 mm water tool. Either male or female. The vapor production was far superior with the perfect seal using my VonG.

I think possibly the current fat mouthpiece may he slightly different now? And possibly seal into a 14 mm joint better?
If so, I will grab another one for myself. The VonG is good, but the carb is very hard to keep tabs of and to actually cover is quite awkward due to the placement so near to the water tool.

Big thanks for any thoughts.:tup:

Ricardo

My tip can accommodate the following loads of Super Lemon Haze, stored with a 62% rh bodeva pack. This is according to my scale so it could vary +- depending on other more accurate scales and the amount of moisture in your bud.

Screen in bottom groove - .07 grams

Screen in middle groove - .05 grams

Screen in top groove - .03 grams
@Squiby This is really useful information :tup: Could you maybe add the link to your signature (which is steadily growing to become a "Best Of") ?
Like you, I am interested in micro-dosing - unlike you, I am not nimble-fingered. I have spent the morning cleaning the OmniVap and swapping out the degummed hemp filter. Because I want smaller capacity, I positioned the first screen in the middle groove, dropped in the filter, then another screen in the top groove. This should work, right? What I'm wondering is how far down on the cap I should be heating given that there is no herb in the lower end...... Towards the tip, I suppose but there's probably nothing wrong with heating lower down, is there, in terms of heat transfer etc.? Would be interested in people's opinions here :peace:

EDIT: Of course it works ;) I should have known that just about any configuration works with this little beauty - three good hits, the middle one super milky :D - just the right effect for just the right length of time ...and all on 0.03g :tup:

Last edited:

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Sad news for me, the envelope with the Ms I ordered for two friends who always liked my Omni but couldn't justify the price got stolen from my mailbox. This leaves me very angry as I'm pretty sure it's been one of my neighbor and I'm cautious about going to the police given the nature of the products inside my goddamn purple envelope...
Anyway, I shoot a little video of a session to show my bubbler setup to a friend, I guess I'll leave it here as well:

4GN040q.gif

almost there

Sad news for me, the envelope with the Ms I ordered for two friends who always liked my Omni but couldn't justify the price got stolen from my mailbox. This leaves me very angry as I'm pretty sure it's been one of my neighbor and I'm cautious about going to the police given the nature of the products inside my goddamn purple envelope...
Anyway, I shoot a little video of a session to show my bubbler setup to a friend, I guess I'll leave it here as well:

4GN040q.gif
Goodness, what's in there, a smoke bomb? Seriously, that's very impressive. Sorry about your mishap.

DeathIsComing

Hello from Thailand, I've read this thread for a month and decide to pull the trigger on the "M" . My first butane vaporizer.

I will buy the M , o-ring , triple torch, fat mp , storage tube.

Anything else should i consider? Stainless ccd?

Thank you for ur kindness, and sorry for my english.

needalift

So I have three friends that were my smoking buddies for years . As I got into vaping , I bought each of them vapes . Actually I bought each of them several battery powered vapes , to the point that I started feeling pushy about it . Most of them they tried and then stored them away in a drawer somewhere . I eventually gave up . They would smoke and I was the lone Vaper . But then something magical happened . I read this thread and bought a vapcap . One of my friends wanted to try it , and he was hooked from then on . Knowing that he would never buy one on his own , I grabbed him one for his birthday . He hasn't combusted since . We hung out with the other two friends mentioned previously and they were so impressed with the vapcap that they ordered one that night ( they live together and were going to share ) . After receiving their woody , they decided they each needed one . Luckily two days later the M was released . Now all four of us have vapcaps and it's a beautiful thing !! Hanging out is awesome . You should hear the torches and offset clicks . Almost makes a melody , but definitely sounds like beautiful music to me :D.

:doh:Edit : sorry for the double post !! I meant to edit this in my last post . Mods don't get after me too bad please ....
Hello from Thailand, I've read this thread for a month and decide to pull the trigger on the "M" . My first butane vaporizer.

I will buy the M , o-ring , triple torch, fat mp , storage tube.

Anything else should i consider? Stainless ccd?

Thank you for ur kindness, and sorry for my english.
I don't own an M , but it sounds like you have all your bases covered . Your M should come in a storage tube . At least if you order from Dynavap it does . I've also ordered a vapcap from Puffitup and it came in the storage tube . So unless you want an extra ( which doesn't hurt to have ) you won't need to buy one . Also , extra ccd ( screens ) are always a good idea . Enjoy your purchase !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dynalowrider

I think the FAQ page on the site is awesome. We needed that.
I just built my favorite VapCap. I ordered an XL Omni condenser which I equipt with a blackwood Vong.
This thing rocks. With a standard condenser, it worked but I always hunted for the carb hole. I marked it in every way possible.
I have always liked the Omni. "Ron Popeil" has nothing on my Omni, "Just set it, and forget it". It's always ready to milk my TAG at a moment's notice. I can't say enough about how economical this jewel is. My dealer is pissst. Actually, I gave him my "og". Now he's getting an Omni and a M for himself. Doc

GeeWhiz

Have you tried the back and forth method of heating? I find that it's easier to keep the piece steady this way. When ever I try the spinning method it bounces and jumps.

With the back and forth method the Dynavap logo acts as a marker so you know that you're getting a full rotation/360 degrees. When I heat I aim to barely overlap the point where I started before reversing the direction I'm rotating.

This is more of a general question to M users/owners:

Does the M really get that hot during heating and usage that you can't get your fingers near the tip end of the body?

By the second round it does get too hot to hold down the body near the tip. I was pretty surprised.
I do not mean that to say it is not usable after two rounds. It just gets that hot by all the "heat sinking" going on. (thought i would try to look smart using one of those engineering terms).

Last edited:
Top Bottom