rendar1970

Hey everyone, quick question. I tried to get the info from the dynavap site and also searching on here but I couldn't find the answer.

So I have a Ti Woody XLS. I'm looking at picking up a nonavong body. But I have no idea what size I need. I see they sell them in two sizes, usually differentiated by "body" or "stem" with the stem one being longer.

Do you use a condenser with the nonavong? So which would be the best fit with the XLS condensor. if you don't use a condensor with the nonavong, I'm guessing you just just insert your Ti chamber and your good to go so size doesn't matter?

Thanks for the help.

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Got paid yesterday, and logged into Dynavap to pay for the items in my cart from a couple of days ago and lo and behold no more sale prices :uhoh:. Was planning on purchasing a few items from dynavap for my sister's birthday gift this month. Maybe @VapCap will have a 420 sale but then it will be too late! I know I am just whining but I have a very limited income and had the whole set up budgeted already. Might have to get her something else from PIU since their 420 sale is already live.:clap:

I wish @VapCap emailed when they are running any limited sales or promotions with the cut off dates. I am subscribed to their list and never receive any notification :ugh:
The first email I got said visit the site "anytime over the weekend of April 1st." I also got an email on Sunday reminding me that the sale only ran until midnight that night. Seems to me they gave plenty of notice? :shrug:

:peace:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
@jambandphan03: That is really good advice to give.

I also had an o-ring fail on me. It was with my first VapCap, my Omni. It was probably just a defective one, no big deal but I also wish I had purchased extras to begin with.

The tip can easily be used with one of the o-rings missing. It was recommended to me by Matt or George to leave the middle slot on the tip empty for best results.

DarkSm0ke

The first email I got said visit the site "anytime over the weekend of April 1st." I also got an email on Sunday reminding me that the sale only ran until midnight that night. Seems to me they gave plenty of notice? :shrug:

:peace:

Yeah well I never got an email, checked spam too :(

I even tried to subscribe to the list again this morning in case my info got deleted by mistake...
got message "You are already subscribed" :doh: This is why I vape weed...

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Hey everyone, quick question. I tried to get the info from the dynavap site and also searching on here but I couldn't find the answer.

So I have a Ti Woody XLS. I'm looking at picking up a nonavong body. But I have no idea what size I need. I see they sell them in two sizes, usually differentiated by "body" or "stem" with the stem one being longer.

Do you use a condenser with the nonavong? So which would be the best fit with the XLS condensor. if you don't use a condensor with the nonavong, I'm guessing you just just insert your Ti chamber and your good to go so size doesn't matter?

Thanks for the help.

Hello bud,

If you are choosing a NonaVong for an XLS Condenser then you want a stem and not a body.

The body will be too short for the XLS condenser utility the stem will fit all the way we tween the Ti-Tip and the MP.

mucsusn

60 going on 20

Thanks for the help.
Order a nonavong stem. Take apart your XLS, reassemble with nonavong instead of original stem. Yes, use all other parts, you are simply swapping out "stems", which is what Dynavap calls the longer body

baxter

Which is the most efficient method,:

A) To take 3 MONSTER hits (In 3 separate sessions) and hold them for 10 seconds or as long as you possible can. (Result: To cash the entire chamber full in 3 hits and have dark brown ABV afterwards)

Or

B) to take a larger amount of hits and only hold it for a second or 2 (like smoking a cigarette). ?

I just started with the glass vapcap and I have been taking one MONSTER HIT and holding it until I start coughing like Snoop Dogg. But certainly if i held the hit less time I could get 2 or maybe 3 hits from a single click

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Forgive the unsightly resin at the bottom of the spade.

But the specs on the cap is what I'm referring to and they only started to show after is soaking. (This is the cap from the OG)

Could be something else, but I haven't isolated it
I wasn't able to to locate it in the video, but the reviewer was asked about the LONG SOAK TIME & that never got back to; I bring it up because I think those spots may be rust: there IS water in even the purest ethanol, and there's nothing about blending it with water that inhibits rusting...and of course, any water is enough if exposure is constant.

Several of my mad-science scenarios have proven (and re-proven) to me that it can, will, does happen.
And of course not saying it's definitely rust, just could be.

The bright side is that there's virtually nothing to gain by long soaks: these are real solvents, and a 5-10 minute soak w/ agitation does it all, and exceptions are easy to spot and address. Specific to our little toy, the simple fact is, the inner diameter of the condenser is too narrow to allow much build-up. As long as its gullet isn't obstructed, agitation will do more to remove the build-up than time will.

This may or may not be germane, but I've noticed that using Oxyclean WILL discolor some metals, and the effect is permanent AFAICT. I don't plan on subjecting my 'Caps to it, having already splotched up other stuff.

==
Which is the most efficient method,:

A) To take 3 MONSTER hits (In 3 separate sessions) and hold them for 10 seconds or as long as you possible can. (Result: To cash the entire chamber full in 3 hits and have dark brown ABV afterwards)

Or

B) to take a larger amount of hits and only hold it for a second or 2 (like smoking a cigarette). ?

I just started with the glass vapcap and I have been taking one MONSTER HIT and holding it until I start coughing like Snoop Dogg. But certainly if i held the hit less time I could get 2 or maybe 3 hits from a single click

I vote for B - but I've been smoking for 50 years & while my lungs might NOT be fried, they do not like the coughing; also at my age a hit that big could help me fall more than I need - I might actually hurt myself; plus, I'm a lifelong acolyte at the Temple of the One-Hitter , and micro-dosing is The Way (...plus my tolerance is sky-high...)

TL;DR = if it hurts I must be doing it wrong(tm)

Last edited:

Tommy10

Try heating on the click or just below it until it clicks, wait for the cool down, then heat at the bottom of the cap until it clicks. I've been getting full milky extraction through water this way with basically a single heat cycle.

Ahhhhh guys! This is a decent little trick!!! Still doesn't feel up their with the power of the extra conduction, and who ever said the glass piece looks like something for a whip is right I just remembered it had a ribbed end for the whip but I snapped it off what you see is what's left.
@WakeAndVape amazing work as always!!

jay87

This is officially my new favorite vaporizer :love:

A1M5Vdj.jpg

baxter

I vote for B - but I've been smoking for 50 years & while my lungs might NOT be fried, they do not like the coughing; also at my age a hit that big could help me fall more than I need - I might actually hurt myself; plus, I'm a lifelong acolyte at the Temple of the One-Hitter , and micro-dosing is The Way (...plus my tolerance is sky-high...)

TL;DR = if it hurts I must be doing it wrong(tm)

Yes I too am interested in micro-dosing. I only do one click in a session. So my question is whether I am being most efficient to take one hit and hold it >10 seconds+

or

To take 3 consecutive hits (from the 1 click) and just hold them for 1 or 2 seconds and blow them out (like a cigarette)

FLelder ent

I have been reading and hearing about the VapCap a lot recently and it got my VAS flowing. I am currently an E-Nano guy for desktop, and have Arizer Solos for portable. I was hoping some of you kind souls would take a moment and tell me how the VapCap compares and what I will gain by purchasing one.

TIA :peace::leaf::peace:

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Yes I too am interested in micro-dosing. I only do one click in a session. So my question is whether I am being most efficient to take one hit and hold it >10 seconds+

or

To take 3 consecutive hits (from the 1 click) and just hold them for 1 or 2 seconds and blow them out (like a cigarette)
How about this:
3 consecutive like so: big draw like on a cig, inhale like w/ a cig;
then don't try hold it, just exhale, like w/ a cig; repeat; complete.

While you're at it, stop figuring & enjoy!

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I have been reading and hearing about the VapCap a lot recently and it got my VAS flowing. I am currently an E-Nano guy for desktop, and have Arizer Solos for portable. I was hoping some of you kind souls would take a moment and tell me how the VapCap compares and what I will gain by purchasing one.

Well all of your devices require electricity, everyone should have a Vapcap for off grid use! Also, you can get a hoot in on the vapcap before the solo even heats up yet. Very quick, discrete. The ultimate daily driver OR backup, IMO. I think this could easily be someone's only vape, but it makes an incredible backup at the least since it is so versatile at vaporizing the whole spectrum of materials.

Joaon

@baxter :
I mostly micro doses (screen on the higher groove on the Ti tip).
When I want a big, quick and efficient hit, I heat it low on the cap & respect the click.
Inhale by mouthpulls, then when lungs are pretty full, exhale with the nose still while mouthpulling
(circular breathing)
It is damn efficient. Easy peasy extraction. 1min High.
Furthermore, you look like a dragon. :cool:

The ultimate daily driver OR backup, IMO.
:nod::tup:

Today, I hacked an OG VapCap (cracked..) body and a regular condenser to make this little buddy:
EDXkXdu.jpg

Don't have a name yet, but I already like it very much! :luv:
It hits pretty hard :goon:

Can't wait to have some funds to order some beautiful woods @phattpiggie (:cool:),
the M, and ..DHH Tips, ..DoubleStash, ..BushCap .. :D

Last edited:

Farid

Prior to owning a vapcap I used an underdog and an arizer solo/air. Those are pretty close to an e-nano and a solo. The underdog was for home use, and the air was for when I was out an about. If i wanted a quick hit when out I'd have to stick to oil in a pen.

The vapcap is perfect for times when you want to take a hit, but don't have 5 minutes to use a session device. It definitely compliments a log and an arizer portable well.

DarkSm0ke

Okay so this is just my opinion... I love the Nano and have mine plugged in and in use every night. I have a solo but only used it 3 times. It's in a container and I should sell it but never get around to it. I also have a Ti-woody vap cap that I use daily too. I like the look and feel of the vapcap, as well as the heating ritual. The solo to me seems a bit robotic in design and look. I just like wood bro. For me the solo was under powered. I like to take huge hits. The Nano can take it and be ready instantly for more. The vap cap is a sturdy beast too. She may be elegant, but underneath is a V8 ready for a challenge. I get super tasty hits and then some huge clouds as if I was smoking a joint. The other thing I love about it is it's modularity. you can change out stems, mouth pieces caps whatever. You can get the cap engraved (mine has a rescue cat we got 3 years ago). Several people here make custom stems too like @phattpiggie and @Winegums (go ahead take a bow :bowdown:) and they are beautiful and unique. Point is you can make it your own more than perhaps any other vape out there with all of the options. She can handle whatever you throw at her, wax, WPA, kief, hash , whatever. She is versatile, beautiful, and powerful. You simply can't go wrong.

highasakite

My green, urp, purple? envelope made it! :clap:

VaWPIvz.jpg

The Old -OG. The New :sherlock: -M. & the E -levated! :leaf: :cheers::leaf:B
Nice pic! Is that a Dynamag? Did you just glue it to that...thing? Still thinking about how I'm going to secure mine..

IMO the Vong! I have the basic glass one but I think the Vapcap excels through water! Huge extraction.
How will the experience change with a VonG compared to an M with the fat mouthpiece through water?

Only having this for a day and already needing a part isn't the best feeling.
Can't one of the fine people here help out my guy? One o-ring (are they all the same size?) for $2 shipped snail mail seems like an even trade, for those that have plenty.

sorry for the double post, but i am done with the review for the M, check it out!
Boom! That's what the people want. Nice vid.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I don't know, I have the fat mouthpiece and not the vong. I think the vong would seal better though. I like it through water so much I would just want that natural taper but I realize the price difference. Hoping to see an "M" Vong myself. I just have the cheap glass original Vapcap. I guess the only reason I haven't replaced it yet is I haven't broke it like others, I'll probably upgrade by then :)

snackmaster

I'd planned to pick up an omnivong closer to 4/20 (and still may), but the intro price of the M was too good to pass up. Haven't tried it yet, but I really like the feel and design - not overly heavy, but still very solid. Simple and durable. I've given away an OG before kinda knowing it wouldn't survive that long, so this is a very attractive alternative for not too much more $.

Logo update
K767DmL.jpg

I thought bigger grooves = more airflow, but after hitting the M empty it actually feels more restricted. Maybe because it doesn't have those notches on the end? It'll be interesting to compare performance between the two tonight.
ikgNIE6.jpg

Edit: Another diff probably related to airflow - inner diameter of old tip is larger, leaving more room around condenser
qLdQyqz.jpg

Last edited:

baxter

How about this:
3 consecutive like so: big draw like on a cig, inhale like w/ a cig;
then don't try hold it, just exhale, like w/ a cig; repeat; complete.

While you're at it, stop figuring & enjoy!

Thanks, great advice. I took 3 hits like you said from a single click 1.5 hours ago. Im still at a 5 or 6, Amazing efficiency.

This is my first vape Dynavap VapCap glass v 1.0 I got it for $35

Maybe I should have gotten the M but it would have cost me $11 more. Also I wonder if there are functional benefits to the M as opposed to the glass one other than just the fact that it wont break if you drop it.

I guess what i am asking is do they both "hit the same" I ask to anyone that owns both the glass as well as the M

Top Bottom