Squiby

-Vapcap S page says "It includes an original glass VapCap, and an XL condenser and mouthpiece kit"
-Standard Condenser Kit page speaks about "bodies"
-XL Condenser Kit page speaks about "stems" (if I'm correct, this is for the Ti stuff)

Yes. The Vapcap S includes a complete OG Vapcap with glass condenser and soft mp. You also get the XL condenser. You can use it as an OG vapcap or you can remove the soft mp and glass condenser, then insert the XL SS condenser with wood mp.

Bodies and stems refer to the midsection options for the titanium tipped Vapcaps, not the OG.

BODIES are short, 45mm long. STEMS are longer, 62mm long. Wood mouthpieces are 17mm long. This is how they fit together....

The standard SS condenser can accommodate a 62mm configuration. So you could use a:
- 45mm BODY and 17mm wood mp = 62mm. Ti Woody/VonG S.
- 62mm STEM. Ti Woody.

The XL SS condenser will accommodate a 79mm configuration. So, you can pick any STEM and add a wood mp. This is a Ti Woody/VonG XLS.

The regular Ti Woody is 3.5 inches long overall. This one sports a Blackwood STEM. It does not come with a mouthpiece. It fits into a regular Dynastash/WE.
IMG_20151021_193754947_zpsasgntpub.jpg

The Ti Woody S is also 3.5 inches long but it comes with a mouthpiece. This one has a Blackwood short BODY and burl mp. It fits into the regular Dynastash/ERs.

XM58poe.jpg

This is a a Black and White Ebony STEM on a Ti Woody XLS with an XL Condenser and a blackwood mouth piece. It is 4.5 inches long overall. It fits into the XL Dynastash/ER. Beside it is the Blackwood Ti Woody S model on a regular DynastashER.

5Cvxqu7.jpg

Last edited:

dboxy

Yes. The Vapcap S includes a complete OG Vapcap with glass condenser and soft mp. You also get the XL condenser. You can use it as an OG vapcap or you can remove the soft mp and glass condenser, then insert the XL SS condenser with wood mp.

Bodies and stems refer to the midsection options for the titanium tipped Vapcaps, not the OG.

BODIES are short, 45mm long. STEMS are longer, 62mm long. Wood mouthpieces are 17mm long. This is how they fit together....

The standard SS condenser can accommodate a 62mm configuration. So you could use a:
- 45mm BODY and 17mm wood mp = 62mm. Ti Woody/VonG S.
- 62mm STEM. Ti Woody.

The XL SS condenser will accommodate a 79mm configuration. So, you can pick any STEM and add a wood mp. This is a Ti Woody/VonG XLS.

Thanks a lot my furry friend for clearing this up for me so well. I get it now! :D

There's so many options out there and my feeling is, that there is even more, which isn't on the store by mixing parts from complete setups.

I really looking forward to place my order, my MFLB needs a bit faster alternative to fuck combustion again (I fell back a bit...:mad:)

Squiby

There's so many options out there and my feeling is, that there is even more, which isn't on the store by mixing parts from complete setups.

Yes. The modular build of the Ti Tipped Vapcap allows for endless configurations for a perfect custom build.

The OG is really only modular in that you can switch up the glass condenser for a SS one. Your options are limited to the mp choice.

When you see a Vapcap that particularly appeals to you, email Matt at Dynavap and he will make sure to fix you up.

Squiby,
Reactions: dboxy

SuperLuigi

I just got my first ever vapcap. Ended up with the og just to try it out. This things legit. Really lives upto the hype.

My first three heat cycles had no combustion and I'm well on my way to a relaxing night. I'm really impressed by how efficient it is. I've been a long time mflb user and this really shows how much vaping has improved over the years.

Kaurelz

I'm planning to get an Omni essentially for the airflow feature and the fact that it is almost indestructible but i'm not a fan of the middle body part.

So i have the choice to add a wood body but i'll pay for that middle titanium piece that i won't use..
Do you think i can get an Omni with wood or carbon body and with double crown?

Not sure how to put what i have in mind into english words, i hope you get what i mean ;)

Happy monday all

Edit: Found some pics with wood body & double crown, so beautiful. Now is it possible with a carbon body?

Last edited:

Choughed

I got a carbon omni, and it doesn't come with a titanium or glass body. The mouthpiece is titanium just like the omni, screws out for variable airflow just like an omni. Ordered a blackwood body, double crown at the same time, but I haven't even used it! The carbon is just that great. :D
I've got another order for the full spectrum titanium omni.. I just couldn't help myself. Maybe I should have ordered another omni without a body so I can use the wood, because I just can't bring myself to not having the carbon in use for any amount of time. What is wrong with me?!

Chose

I got a carbon omni, and it doesn't come with a titanium or glass body. The mouthpiece is titanium just like the omni, screws out for variable airflow just like an omni. Ordered a blackwood body, double crown at the same time, but I haven't even used it! The carbon is just that great. :D
I've got another order for the full spectrum titanium omni.. I just couldn't help myself. Maybe I should have ordered another omni without a body so I can use the wood, because I just can't bring myself to not having the carbon in use for any amount of time. What is wrong with me?!
I'm going to pull the trigger on a omni soon
I like the look of the carbon body but I don't want to make my decision on asphetiks only
Has anyone got both how do they compare???
Any advice will be very welcome thanks

darbarikanada

question for vapcap owners who also are familiar with the mighty and vapor genie: I have a mighty, love it, but it doesn't seem to be great with harder hash varieties (e.g. lebanese)(my guess is that it just doesn't get hot enough). it's fine with bubble or finger hash, so my 'problem' is pretty minimal, but... for those rare occasions when I do want to vape hard hash, is the vapcap a big improvement over the vapor genie? (I'm pretty sure it's fair to assume the vapcap is better than the mighty for this particular use). and, if so, what's your opinion on which vapcap hits the price/value point best - esp. if I'd mostly just be using it for hash?

darbarikanada,

Joaon

which vapcap hits the price/value point best - esp. if I'd mostly just be using it for hash?
As an ex-owner of Crafty and pleased owner of Vapcap (Ti Vong S burl :luv:);
I confirm that Vapcaps will be better for hash than Mighty/Crafty. (Conduction > Convection, maybe ? )
I would suggest you to go with Ti tips instead of OG vapcap (all glass), which will deals better with hot temps :shrug:

The First price would be the Ti Glassy
Ti woodys, Ti vongs if you like wood
The Omnivap, if you are looking for and indestructible one :tup:
edit: Or a Ti Carbon, if it's your thing :cool:

All that said, I'm sure you will use it more than just for hard hash ;)

does anyone know if the new inhouse Ti tips are being shipped

I'm waiting for a DoubleHexaHelix tip, or that new in-house tip, whatever George sent.
:myday: He told me that DHH tips would be available by the end of November.
Don't know if it's DHH, New double grooves tips, or both :huh:

Cheers !

:peace:

Last edited:

darbarikanada

sorry for being lazy - I'm sure the answer's here somewhere:for my intended use (hash only), is there any reason to upgrade to the 'S' or 'double crown'?

darbarikanada,
Top Bottom