Chose

My VapCap looks a little different to the pics I see online.

The inner glass tube is cut square next to the screen. It does not have the dropper type pinched end. Also it is ends about 5 to 7 mm short of the screen. I don't know if the screen has moved?

Any thoughts people?

Cheers in advance :)
Mine had the same condenser with a slight bevel but cut off flat and just got it this week
I'd also take note of what @natural farmer said and wrap it to store in the tube mine only fell about two ft
And it killed it:doh:
Shame I was totally loving the OG

Squiby

I bet @VapCap has already considered this :shrug:

I'll bet George has them already made, stuffed in his Xmas launch closet along with prototypes of your bubbler/pipe drawings.... all of them just thrummbing their little fingers waiting to be shipped out to the best group of stoners ever to look fondly upon a flower.

That's my fantasy anyway. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Chose

:rant:
I'll bet George has them already made, stuffed in his Xmas launch closet along with prototypes of your bubbler/pipe drawings.... all of them just thrummbing their little fingers waiting to be shipped out the best group of stoners ever to look fondly upon a flower.

:wave:
I bet he's got some criptonite
Or some other alien shit somewhere
Just give it too me now
Pleeese :worms::love::spidey:
Show it to me I want to see it
:p:p:nope::evil:
Sorry went a bit crazy with all them smileys
What's wrong with me
It's the herb didn't you hear it sends you mad
Government stetment
Soo obey
Ok

Last edited:

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
I'll bet George has them already made, stuffed in his Xmas launch closet along with prototypes of your bubbler/pipe drawings.... all of them just thrummbing their little fingers waiting to be shipped out to the best group of stoners ever to look fondly upon a flower.

LOL! now THAT'S optimism I can get behind :clap:

Chose

I called in to the news agent today to pick up my vapcap weekly and it wasn't there the guy said he had no idea what I was talking about
And had not heard of this new collectible item
Is he mad
Or was it just a post on here
I'm confused :lmao:
Guess il have to build my logo :spliff:

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I've seen on Reddit that this works. I havent tried it from personal use but its sure cheap!

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-transparent-glass-shisha-atomizer-ego/255269420.html#s1-11-7b;searl|3345953704

Confirmed. The 510 thread size works O-ring friendly.

Your LHS should sell them, why wait days/weeks for the China express-when you can instantaneously (wattabigword!) satisfy your smiling-puff-puff-self.... :)

Another example of how VapCaps can save you(r) $ !

My :2c:.

Last edited:

Greenfinger53

A thin silicone sleeve to protect this glass vapcap would be brilliant. Can the plastic thing they are shipped with be left on?

Greenfinger53,

Kasish

Guys how does the tiwoody compare to the og taste wise? And is cleaning the wood an easy task, should be done often?

Kasish,

Squiby

Guys how does the tiwoody compare to the og taste wise? And is cleaning the wood an easy task, should be done often?
To me, they all perform pretty much the same, but others feel they are a bit different. TBH I only have minimal experience with the OG as I gave mine away to a combuster, which she LOVES BTW!

The stems and bodies on the Woodies and Omni do not have to be cleaned at all. The vapor travels from the tip or bowl through the condenser. No vapor passes through the wood stem/body or the wood mp.

The condenser, tip and screen are the only components that need to be cleaned and this is easily done by popping them into the doob tube that comes with the Vapcap and filling it with cleaning solution. Cap it off and give it a shake. Rinse and let dry. Easy peasy.

Adding a degummed hemp fiber disc to the bowl of your Vapcap tip will keep your condenser surprisingly clean for an extended period of time. I only clean my Vapcap after several months of daily use. I vape every couple hours all day long, every day.

Last edited:

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Hi everyone, being a butane vapes fan I was thinking about a Vapcap as a christmas gidt to myself and seeing here that Dynavap is expected to have a great deal available I just need to decide what model. I think I'll go with a Ti Woody but can't decide if I want the mouthpiece (and then buy a Ti Woody S) or just the double crown on a regular Ti Woody. Any opinion on this?
Also I have a couple more questions: what kind of screen does the Ti Woody have? Is a VONG worth ordering or can I just buy a fat mouthpiece for use with glass? I mostly use a Lotus with my bubbler and the Vapman with the new VONG midsection for concentrates, so I don't know if I'm going to use the VapCap with water a lot.
Or should I just take advantage of the discount and get an omnivap? Is it worth the price increase?
Thank you guys!

jimfish4130

Right, I think I need to bump this thread. No posts in over 3 hours, what's going on?

Just kidding, but seriously I start wondering what's up whenever I dont see a vapcap alert.

I know the feeling, this is definitely one of my favourite threads

Just vaped some dried lavender in my OG, tastes pretty nice on a low temp, gonna mix it with a little herb and try again

Squiby

I think I'll go with a Ti Woody but can't decide if I want the mouthpiece (and then buy a Ti Woody S) or just the double crown on a regular Ti Woody. Any opinion on this?

I prefer the Ti Woody S models over both the Ti Woody and the Ti Woody XLS with the XL condenser and mp. I like the shorter length (3.5 inches) of Ti Woody S over the longer Ti Woody XLS (4.25 inches). I have small female hands and the shorter length suits me. I think that if you are male and have large hands then the XLS May be a more comfortable fit.

I also prefer the Ti Woody S over the regular Ti Woody. They are both the same length but it is nice having a spinning wood mp. If you get the regular Woody with double crown you will have that cold metal on your lips when you toke. I like the double crown at the mp end on the XLS model because it protects the end of the stem from rubbing against the mp.

what kind of screen does the Ti Woody have
Right now, they come with a ceramic screen however George has a new CCD screen as well.

Is a VONG worth ordering or can I just buy a fat mouthpiece for use with glass?

Either or. The VonG is great to use dry and the added girth has a nice feel to it. Between a straight body or a VonG body, i would choose a VonG body.

should I just take advantage of the discount and get an omnivap? Is it worth the price increase?
Yes! The Omnivap is one tough customer. It is a doomsday vape. It should last a lifetime with its all metal construction. The Omnivap has the added feature of the dialed in titanium mp that allows you to adjust the airflow resistance without the use of the carb. Set it and forget it!

My recommendations: get the Ti VonG S or the Omni and preferably both!

Joaon

I was about to reply @The Beagle , and then I thought at Squiby that would do a better & complete answer.

As always, you nailed it ;)

Otherwise, this morning I checked the condenser of my Vong s, and it was full of 'oil' at the tip and inside. A great free ride!
Also trying different other medicinals plants ( lavender, passionflower, hop, wormwood, damiana, ..), it's .. interesting :science:

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Ohhhhhhh how I hate the wait! Have a big order in, and really wasn't expecting it to ship by now. But, I check my email endlessly and go to my account page on the DynaVap site looking for the "processing" to flip to "shipped". Not griping. I think order turnaround is usually great all things considered, but damn it makes me crazy! Thanks for putting up with my whining! Back to our regularly scheduled happy, happy, joy, joy, VC thread.

Baron23

@The Beagle - Just to be a bit contrary, I prefer the Ti Woody because it doesn't have that add on mouthpiece! LOL We are indeed many and varied. haha

To me, the MP looks added on. I find the Ti Woody double crown to be simple, stylish, and sleek. I never noticed the end feeling cold to my lips but...dang, I bet I notice the next time. LOL

I also have recently put my Ti Woody into a Delta 3D Studio's 'Nearly Universal Vape to Waterpipe Adapter (in Medium) I love the Nearly Universal part hehe. I do love @Ratchett's stuff and this SONG (silicone to glass) adapter worked wonderfully with my water tools.

http://delta3dstudios.com/nearly-universal-vape-to-waterpipe-adapter-medium/

I personally do not like the ceramic screens. I broke mine straight away. Two things to do:

1) get one of those small concave Ti screens that every head shop and online retailer seems to carry. They are primarily used, I believe, as screens in the bottom bong slide bowls. Fits in there perfectly. Make sure to keep the little C clip that holds the ceramic screen in place. Put this in after the new Ti screen and all is good.

2) Ask George/Matt for an OG CCD (thin Ti screen that is used with OG). Again, be sure to keep the C clip. Just press the Ti screen into place (which something like the blunt end of a pencil or chopstick) and pop the C clip in. I don't think the C clip is needed with the CCD, but I like the extra security (false or otherwise haha)

I have never used an Omni so I can't tell you anything about them.

If you get a Ti Woody of some sort (or Omni), think about springing for another $35 and get an OG also. You will find it money well spent.

Cheers

dboxy

Hi everyone, being a butane vapes fan I was thinking about a Vapcap as a christmas gidt to myself and seeing here that Dynavap is expected to have a great deal available I just need to decide what model.

Hi!

Is there any specific information or coupon code for this deal, what I probably missed?! I can't find any change after the Vapcap link on the linked Planat of the vapes site.

I would like to try out this awesome little vape after all your wonderful reviews and here is my chance, if this deal works out. It would be a nice christmas gift for myself.:)

Thanks for the help,
aloha: Boxy

dboxy,

rz

You guys are all great! The community enthusiasm really shows the love for this awesome little piece of enginarting.

If there's one gripe I have so far though, it's the choice! So many options to choose from. want. them all! :worms::D keep it up Dynavap!

I've really been loving my OG, that I recently got in an order in for an OmniDamascus :)

I've been on the fence with the damascus, but something in the tone of all your messages beside those beautiful pieces is giving me a good feeling.

Now the efficiency of this thing - wow. Even after 3 or 4 go's, but with a little poke and an extra hit.. It's like VAS that pays for itself!! :tup::D:doh::lol:

P.S Whats up with that spliff smoking smiley in the "More Smilies" section?? This is FC! someone pass that guy a VC!:rockon:

jimfish4130

Hi!

Is there any specific information or coupon code for this deal, what I probably missed?! I can't find any change after the Vapcap link on the linked Planat of the vapes site.

I would like to try out this awesome little vape after all your wonderful reviews and here is my chance, if this deal works out. It would be a nice christmas gift for myself.:)

Thanks for the help,
aloha: Boxy

I was looking earlier, looking at the question marks on the dates I'm guessing it hasn't been properly announced yet

Top Bottom