*plainlazy*

vas is a bitch lol new order placed -

double garage double magnet wenge stash
vap cap s with black wood mouthpiece
cocobolo ti woody stem to turn my ti vong s into a ti woody.
and matt is throwing me a warranty replacement og body and fat mouthpiece. chipped the bowl of my og and got a split in my fat mouthpiece all my doing but none the less hes replacing them free.

one point people might want to know im not a big fan of the new dyna vap logo. matt found me a cap with old logo, stash and ti woody stem also with old logo. i was quite chuffed with this. so if anyone like me just mention it and im sure matt will find you old logo stuff.

got a garage space spare awaiting the time i can afford a omni. will be itching to get one of those asap. maybe father xmas can put one in my stocking haha

happy cappin gang

Tommy10

Sorry guys bit slow at the moment, so the standard $85 VonG is a standalone system that will Vaporbong just without the Ti. Or is it body only and internals and cap also need to be purchased. Keen to order this arvo was thinking a replacement OG and a stasher maybe too, but can't spoil myself right now.

Tommy10,

Shannock

Sorry guys bit slow at the moment, so the standard $85 VonG is a standalone system that will Vaporbong just without the Ti. Or is it body only and internals and cap also need to be purchased. Keen to order this arvo was thinking a replacement OG and a stasher maybe too, but can't spoil myself right now.

85 gets you the whole thing - I think mine is being delivered tomorrow!

The body is available on it's own for 35

Edit to say the Vong does include the Ti tip, it's just a fatter Ti woody
:peace:

Squiby

All the Vapcaps listed under "Vapcap Aromatherapy Devices" on the website are complete stand alone units. Each one includes everything you need to get high except for the weed and the lighter. And knowing George, one day soon when we are all legal, he will probably include a free gram with purchase.

The Ti VonG listed for $85 is a stand alone Vapcap. You get the ti tip, SS cap, regular SS condenser and a stem midsection in either cocobolo or Blackwood. If you choose the B&W ebony or burl, or add a mp, the price goes up. This unit can be used dry or connected to a water device. It is a complete stand alone unit.
http://www.dynavap.com/product/ti-vong-stem/

Ti VonG

If you want JUST a VonG body or stem (a turned piece of wood with an 8mm bore), they can be seen on the "Parts" page and range from $35-$55 depending on the wood species you choose.
http://www.dynavap.com/product/vong/

VonG Stem and Bodies

Thus the beauty of the modularity of the Ti series of Vapcaps. Buy one complete unit an then add to your delight and pleasure by adding to your collection. You can swap out mps, bodies, stems and VonGs in an endless array of styles, wood species and other midsection materials like glass, carbon fiber, titanium and Damascus steel.

Last edited:

Tommy10

Now can't decide if VonG and woody/stash down the track, or Ti/VonG body and a stasher down the track. Thinking being a woody with VonG attachment will fit in stasher a normal VonG never will? Is this thinking correct?

Tommy10,
Reactions: Squiby

J0EYz

I finally got around to trying out my new vapcap, but I'm having trouble catching the click. I'm super paranoid about holding the flame to the cap for too long, but I just can't seem to get any vapor off my drags or the thing to click. I'm using a standard bic lighter. Am I missing something?

EDIT: psych, it clicked around 12 seconds, paranoid me was holding it for like 3-4.

Time to watch Cosmos

Last edited:

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Now can't decide if VonG and woody/stash down the track, or Ti/VonG body and a stasher down the track. Thinking being a woody with VonG attachment will fit in stasher a normal VonG never will? Is this thinking correct?

I am pretty sure the stash is meant to fit the 14mm ti Vong.

I just measured my DynastashER and it's 14mm diameter on the vapcap storage side, so i can't see why it wouldn't fit.

Hey guys,

I finally got around to trying out my new vapcap, but I'm having trouble catching the click. I'm super paranoid about holding the flame to the cap for too long, but I just can't seem to get any vapor off my drags or the thing to click. I'm using a standard bic lighter. Am I missing something?

It takes a while to get to the first click with a bic lighter. Can be up to 30 seconds depending on how far you hold it, wind etc. If you aren't getting vapor, or a click, chances are you aren't heating it long enough.

If unsure, Try it without any herb in it and just keep going until you get the click so you know it works and how long it takes.

You are better off getting a torch lighter asap. So much better.

Tommy10

OMG OMG OMG thank you. Will have to look into this further. Was hoping to get the cheapest option VonG if that fits great if not a more expensive one that fits has got to be better than two. Just want basically my OG in performance but more durable (broke one while in my hands) and a better water seal as my silicone MP's were not tough either.
Stasher on the go would have almost everything covered minus water pipes.... 14m and then I'm sorted! Even using the stasher to stored sesh chop just sounds so clean and fuss free!
Will order this afternoon or tomorrow I think

Website says
The DynaStash is one of the most perfect complements to any standard VapCap or Ti Woody or Ti Glassy.

So might be a stash Ti woody and a VonG body attachment, unless someone would like to confirm that the VonG does fit inside the stash.

Last edited:

Shannock

I checked with Matt when ordering Ti Vong stem definitely fits in the Stash.

If the Postie doesn't let me down today I'll put a picture up when mine arrives (Blackwood Ti Vong and original Stash).

Edit as a shiny green envelope has arrived!

VDzTgUD.jpg

RPvCLe8.jpg

It fits perfectly and is a thing of beauty

Thank you George for your invention and your whole team are great guys.

Only downside I can see is I am now late for work and can't test til later!

Last edited:

Farid

Question for fellow vapcap users:

Does anybody pull the cap out a bit when heating? I have a first gen TI woody, so I think the cap has been made a bit shorter since, but I find that I get best performance when I pull the cap out for heating, so I can heat as low on the cap as possible while also heating the herb chamber directly. Then when I'm done heating I push the cap in with the lighter so that the airflow is restricted as normal. I find I can heat the cap to a higher temperature this way without having to heat beyond the click. This way I don't risk combustion the way I do when I heat over 5 seconds beyond the click.

Squiby

Thinking being a woody with VonG attachment will fit in stasher a normal VonG never will? Is this thinking correct?

unless someone would like to confirm that the VonG does fit inside the stash.

If you are interested in a 14mm VonG that will fit into a stash you have three choices.

The Ti VonG S with 14mm body fits into the regular Dynastash. Here is my
14mm Blackwood Ti VonG with Cocobolo mouthpiece and my Wenge DynastashER.
gZztGs3.jpg

The Ti VonG with 14mm stem fits into the regular Dynastash

Ti VonG

Ti VonG with optional mp is 17mm longer than the models above and will fit into the Dynastash XL.

Ti VonG with mp

Pick your poison. They are all fantastic vaporizer. You'll love it!

Baron23

EDIT: psych, it clicked around 12 seconds, paranoid me was holding it for like 3-4.

Time to watch Cosmos
BIC lighter...12 seconds is not surprising. Spend $10 and get a multi-flame torch lighter and you will click in right about 3 seconds on first cycle.

Either the three or four flame Vertigo torches from Dyna or just buy cheap multi-flame torch lighters from the web. I thought this was a good deal from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CPPJ4YQ/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Squiby

I just grabbed my first ever Vapcap. Got the OG. Any tips/advice or accesories I can buy to not break it?

Try not to drop it. :cry:

To protect your Vapcap from breaking, store it in the doob tube it comes with or get a lovely Dynastash.

The Dynastash rocks. It has a built in magnet to hold your Vapcap and will quickly cool your cap to get you ready for the next heating cycle. Along with the internal storage for your Vapcap, it also holds your stash. Highly recommended.

sixstringsmash

Well it's finally arrived. After a slight panic when my Omnivap didn't arrive on its arrived delivery date it has arrived today and it is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. I made a few special requests to this order to make this particular omnivap special and once again George, Matt, and the Dynavap team have delivered above and beyond! Here are some pictures of the goodies:

The package unraveled
AJND79M.jpg

Whats this? Mokume?!
D7tMxg9.jpg

A side by side of the Mokume body and the standard SS body
eoy7Jqj.jpg

Thank god they still had some Raw edge burl dynastashes available, because its gorgeous!
wK4TO6d.jpg

It was hard to get a good picture of this, but on special request Matt was able to get my cap engraved with this fancy Buddhist flower thing that I love.
E6XkudR.jpg

Heres a picture of the whole family!
QmZAA0l.jpg

Needless to say I feel like a kid on christmas and I can't wait to play with my new Omnivap. I haven't really toyed around with it yet but plan on doing some experimenting later tonight and can't wait to see the differences between the woody and the omni. I will post more about my results once I've got some experience with her under my belt!

Chose

Ok I've had my ti woody and dynastash for about four weeks and I love the whole concept.
I new after three days I would start a collection,I was going to wait until after Christmas and save for the omni.
But couldn't resist the pull to have another pice
So I orderd the OG PROBLEM IS I ALWAYS BREAK GLASS.
So anyway it will arive tomorrow but I'm not sure if I should keep it as a collection peace as a part of how vapcap began ,or should I use it (I ALWAYS BREAK MY GLASS)
Is it worth a few hits then cleen and just put away .
Ime rambling sorry . What ime trying to ask is
Shoul I just collect it or use it is it a different expirience from the woody?????

Last edited:

Shannock

0UdGpbK.jpg

So now vaporizing becomes both simple and elegant. "is there gas in the lighter and green in the Stash?... Yep, good to go"

Camera can not do justice to the Blackwood stem it's completely stunning to the eye and not only is this my first @VapCap product it is also my first work from @Ed's TnT, amazing quality all round.

If I have one very slight issue it would be the logo on my cap doesn't match the Stash and stem logo - not a big deal and certainly one I can live with.

I can't wait to show this to a couple of my friends, I imagine that there will be more green envelopes coming this way!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Ok I've had my ti woody and dynastash for about four weeks and I love the whole concept.
I new after three days I would start a collection,I was going to wait until after Christmas and save for the omni.
But couldn't resist the pull to have another pice
So I orderd the OG PROBLEM IS I ALWAYS BREAK GLASS.
So anyway it will arive tomorrow but I'm not sure if I should keep it as a collection peace as a part of how vapcap began ,or should I use it (I ALWAYS BREAK MY GLASS)
Is it worth a few hits then cleen and just put away .
Ime rambling sorry . What ime trying to ask is
Shoul I just collect it or use it is it a different expirience from the woody?????
Use the OG, if you think it performs the same you can easily clean it and put it aside as a collection piece. If you find it performs a little differently as some of us do then you can keep using it, and buy another OG with your OmniVap. That one you could keep as a collection piece, maybe pair it with a cap with the original logo and frame it! :tup:

sixstringsmash

So here's the update on my new Omnivap. Overall I must say I like it much more than the woody already. Being able to change the airflow with the mouthpiece is a game changer to say the least. It's like your hitting a completely different vape when you alter the draw resistance. After experimenting with a few bowls I've discovered that with the draw resistance all the way up I can milk some clouds that rival my evo and sticky brick. I was surprised with this(in the best way possible) to say the least. On the downside the vapor is a lot harsher than the evo or sticky brick when I draw these big clouds but there is no helping that since the vapor path is so short. I have just ordered a water adapter to alleviate this issue though, so now I really can't wait for that to come in :science:.

I have run into one issue though, and that is I think I may have already broken my glass body. I was playing around with all the different bodies I got for the Omni yesterday but when I came around to trying the glass body I must have put it on the wrong way or something because as soon as I slid the cap into the glass body a crack ran right down the side of the glass. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about

sP6MPgg.jpg

It's kind of hard to see but if you look at the middle you can see the crack pretty clearly. It runs in a line all the way down to the bottom of the body. I'm not quite sure what I did wrong with this here but if I had to guess I may have put it in the wrong end or used too much force when putting it in. Now I have tried vaping with the glass body with the crack and it does not seem to be a thick enough crack to have broken the the entirety of the glass, as I didn't experience any leakage, but I'm still hesitant to keep using the glass body as I fear it may shatter any moment I'm using it. Not a huge deal as I wasn't planning on using the glass body much anyway but I was wondering if anyone else experienced this happening to their new glass bodies?

Top Bottom