natural farmer

I really love how simple my vaping station (aka side table) has come to look these days. :luv: :)
dpT9wS9.jpg

I have to thank Dynavap for this! So dependable and elegant... My eyes are watering... Maybe too high? :p

I had also promised a vid of the Omni paired with a vapor lung and hoped I would have managed to shoot a proper one by now but my crappy smartphone doesn't want to cooperate so here goes what I managed to do... Camera stops recording before the huge exhale but at least it shows how good a VL works. Tastes better than native as well imo :tup: cause VL can draw vapor harder than a human lung and perhaps more convection happens. :shrug:
So here goes. Hope some people can benefit from such an accessory. Cheap and easy to make and recyclable! Lasts a few months as well! :nod: Fits most vapes! Enjoy! :)

Edit: Oh shit! Even the vapor drawing was cut... Sorry guys... Next time maybe. But please, try making one as well!!!

Edit 2: oh, I forgot! Just got hold of a new Vertigo four flame lighter from Dynavap yesterday and it really rocks! Very soft trigger and blazing fast heating! Seems pretty good quality so far!!! Sweet Carbon Fiber-like little case as well!

Last edited:

Ricardo

I started with just the M, no accessories or anything else. Little did I know, after reading more and more and more, that $27 purchase would soon turn into a $55 purchase. Due to @Squiby and others, over the past few days, I have added o-rings, ccds, degummed hemp fiber
I haven't been able to insert the @squiby© hemp fiber filter into the M because the SS tip is slightly wider than the Ti tip on my Omni - the screens won't grip the sides, they just plop out again. I'm sure there is a workaround but if your plan was to reduce the chamber size and insert a filter, I'd recommend adding a Ti tip to your order (I understand that these are compatible with the M body).

Dynalowrider

Ricardo, hit-em with a hammer. Screen on a steel truck bumper, or an anvil, or any large flat steel surface. smack it square-on with a smooth faced hammer. I do this every time I clean my vc. Unscrew the mouthpiece from the Omni and use the threaded end of the mp to set the screens. I have a 1" M-8 stainless bolt and two ss nuts to set it at any depth desired, just lock the nuts together where you want it. The nuts stop the screen where you want it.
It works for me, just a suggestion. Doc
If that doesn't work. "I think you may need a bigger hammer". :lol:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
I really love how simple my vaping station (aka side table) has come to look these days. :luv: :)
dpT9wS9.jpg

I have to thank Dynavap for this! So dependable and elegant... My eyes are watering... Maybe too high? :p

I had also promised a vid of the Omni paired with a vapor lung and hoped I would have managed to shoot a proper one by now but my crappy smartphone doesn't want to cooperate so here goes what I managed to do... Camera stops recording before the huge exhale but at least it shows how good a VL works. Tastes better than native as well imo :tup: cause VL can draw vapor harder than a human lung and perhaps more convection happens. :shrug:
So here goes. Hope some people can benefit from such an accessory. Cheap and easy to make and recyclable! Lasts a few months as well! :nod: Fits most vapes! Enjoy! :)

Edit: Oh shit! Even the vapor drawing was cut... Sorry guys... Next time maybe. But please, try making one as well!!!

Edit 2: oh, I forgot! Just got hold of a new Vertigo four flame lighter from Dynavap yesterday and it really rocks! Very soft trigger and blazing fast heating! Seems pretty good quality so far!!! Sweet Carbon Fiber-like little case as well!

Ahhhh what happens next, I need to know, I need to see.

Gaaaarrrrrr it's like my broadband cut out just as the film was getting good :argh:

Looked like it was gonna be awesome though, hope your phone starts behaving, definitely interested in seeing you bust a lung...I mean the lung...the non biological one...I need more sleep :zzz:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Ahhhh what happens next, I need to know, I need to see.

Gaaaarrrrrr it's like my broadband cut out just as the film was getting good :argh:

Looked like it was gonna be awesome though, hope your phone starts behaving, definitely interested in seeing you bust a lung...I mean the lung...the non biological one...I need more sleep :zzz:

Its a deliberate work of art, I believe, @GreenHopper. :2c:

I dont know if they cut off your nuts in Greece for being caught smokin "The Weed", Bro, he was demo~ing the
draw bag first, then firing up the VC; put them together; in the proper sequence, you can use your imagination to see the effect?

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Its a deliberate work of art, I believe, @GreenHopper. :2c:

I dont know if they cut off your nuts in Greece for being caught smokin "The Weed", he was demo~ing the
draw bag first, then firing up the VC; put them together; in the proper sequence, you can use your imagination to see the effect?

No they only take one ball for the first offense.

Of course you are correct, I can imagine exactly what happens next. I was kinda being playful whilst somewhat gagging to actually see the conclusion.

It's my way of encouraging @natural farmer to persevere with the vid as I think it's an interesting demo.

Ricardo

Ricardo, hit-em with a hammer.
Hey Doc. Are you saying that by completely flattening out the screens they will gain purchase on the interior of the stainless steel M tip?
I have a 1" M-8 stainless bolt and two ss nuts to set it at any depth desired, just lock the nuts together where you want it. The nuts stop the screen where you want it.
I kinda get what you mean here but.... I work in metric - an inch seems very big... do the bolt & nuts stay inside the tip, supporting the uppermost screen? Wouldn't that totally block the vapor path? If I remember correctly, you don't do photos, right? In any case, I know it's not necessary to fully pack any VapCap - I'd just like to have the same setup as my Omni. :peace:

Squiby

One of the first features of the Vapcap that attracted me to it was the tiny footprint. This fabulous efficient vape is so completely unobtrusive and unassuming. It never requires a dedicated space and it is attractive and interesting where ever you find it.

VAPCAPS RULE !!!

Ursula

I've been using two SS CCD screens sandwiched around a hemp fiber filter since I got my M. The bottom CCD just sits in the tip bottom while the top one sits slightly askew, one side a little higher than the other, when it's in place. If I drop it straight in, it will drop straight back out, but a very tiny little bit of angling seems to do the trick for me. Don't be afraid to poke the screen around with the cap's digger tip, they can take it. It can take a bit of fiddling to get it in there, but once it's in position it stays in just fine. And as others have said, you can always smash 'em back to flat if they need it!

Last edited:

Dynalowrider

The screen that is flat will be bigger than a screen that is concave.
I should have said a 25.4mm stainless steel M8 bolt.
If it falls out turn it over in the tip, concave down. Set it .
A lot of people have a problem corralling the screens. The ti-tips have grooves where they "adjust-a-bowl". The length of the bolt past the threads is where you want to land the screen. It is only a homemade tool. Put it in your kit.
We used to have ceramic screens, that were held in by a little "c-clip", that was called a "Jesus clips".
That was what you yelled when it went flying while you were trying to get it in the tip. Doc

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
not that i condone giving weed to animals but your dog has a look on his face like "you're gonna share that with me right?"

That would be my dog about half the time. Horrible owner as I am, I started blowing vapor his way soon after I got him. He's a Jack Russell (one of the more energized ones) and thought it may help him chill. It does, even though he only gets 2 or 3 of my exhales every so often (1-2x /week at most, usually about that much in a month). Weird thing is, sometimes he's jumping up ready to go as soon as I start playing with vapes, other times couldn't care less. He seems to like logs best (he is a dog!), but will sometimes be begging when he sees me heating a VC. And, he seems more upset about not getting vapor when he wants some and I don't share, then he is when he doesn't get food scraps.

Always fun to watch him "eat" the vapor out of the air, tongue going and teeth chomping while I blow a little his way. Another odd thing is that he's not always the smartest dog (actually quite a dumb-ass compared to others I've had or known well), but he seems to totally get the vape thing! Can always tell when he's buzzed because he usually ends up napping on his back, with feet and belly up, right in front of TV. Only other time he is even in this position is usually next to me on sofa wanting a good belly rub. Never sleeps (or even chills) like that unless he has his buzz on.

One goofy dog, but still gotta love him! Well, until he figures out how to get in my stash and start vaping when I'm not around. That would definitely be cause for a re-evaluation of our relationship! :D

The screen that is flat will be bigger than a screen that is concave.
I should have said a 25.4mm stainless steel M8 bolt.
If it falls out turn it over in the tip, concave down. Set it .
A lot of people have a problem corralling the screens. The ti-tips have grooves where they "adjust-a-bowl". The length of the bolt past the threads is where you want to land the screen. It is only a homemade tool. Put it in your kit.
We used to have ceramic screens, that were held in by a little "c-clip", that was called a "Jesus clips".
That was what you yelled when it went flying while you were trying to get it in the tip. Doc

Thanks for the reminder on the ceramic screens that were prone to falling apart, and the damned Jesus clip. Many innovations of VCs since then, but Ti/SS screens have to be one of the greatest! Like them so much better than the SS screens from eBay that I was replacing ceramics with. So many great updates since then I had kind of forgot about this one.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I'm interested in one of those for my woody XLS...

I get it, but not too much sifting for this one. Was right on last page. See below. I'll add that they were available on DV page for a short time, but are gone for the time being.

Yes @phattpiggie that's the one. :clap::luv::love:

I believe that the spinning ti mouthpieces came from scrap Omni mps. Jason cut off the threaded portion and polished them up to become regular mps.

They are not a regular item on the website, but may be available upon request.

titanium spinning mouthpiece for any "S" or "XLS" model.

IMG_20161230_110908880_zpsh0qk0lr6.jpg

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Where's mine? :ugh:

How come you got your notice, and mine hasn't shipped? :cry:

Sorry.... just wanted to be first! :lol: This level of patience is nothing in the world of vapes. Am guessing mine will be here plenty soon, with that shiny green envelope close behind.
Maybe while you wait on your DV, you can read over the pages of this thread and familiarize yourself with this device...to avoid some of those common newb questions this thread is gummed up with like a dirty condenser.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

sorry...im in a silly mood today!

but I ordered my M's first day of the sale and got them yesterday (The perks of being so damn close to wisconsin...those are the ONLY perks afaik)

The downside was I didn't get to complete my order (or what I decided I must have later on) and now I'll be waiting twice!!! :bang:
Anyone here with the Dynastash ER?

How many bowls of ABV can I dump into the silicone container before it's full?

I ordered the ER with my Omnivap. Planning to use the extra container for saving my ABV when I'm out and about.

i' d say if you have the screen set to the largest position 8, more if you tamp the shit out of it.

You can always carry your green airtight tube to dump the avb in when the silicone gets full , the tube can fit about half of what you can fit into the stash (about 4+ grams finely ground).

Last edited:

Whissmu

He is click trained as in this previous post. :dog:

Yes, she trains to the rhythm of the click too.
My bitch like me also wants to play and knows that after medication there is play for her!!

the discdog love her !! ----> https://postimg.org/gallery/2b7awq0yu/88379d5f/

Recently my nonavong with 24 hours i have broken the First ring to of titanium tip :( I guess I have not been delicate to separate wood, there is no apparent difference in to lost this ring...

Squiby

i have broken the First ring to of titanium tip :( I guess I have not been delicate to separate wood, there is no apparent difference in to lost this ring...

Lots of people are able to carry on with one less an oring. It's not so much that you need to treat them delicately but orings can stretch and pull if you insert the tip into the midsection without lubrication. Use some wood conditioner or even a bit of spit on your orings. Then push the tip straight on to the condenser as you gently twist. Do not rock the tip on. That will catch and stretch your orings.

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
.....got that right...sheesh...only cure.........stay off this forum!...:rofl:

....they now have language that states...due to high demand and holiday...your shipment may experience delays....
That language exact has been in play since Friday morning 07/01 - even if they hadn't said it, I remember 420
Hey Doc. Are you saying that by completely flattening out the screens they will gain purchase on the interior of the stainless steel M tip?

I kinda get what you mean here but.... I work in metric - an inch seems very big... do the bolt & nuts stay inside the tip, supporting the uppermost screen? Wouldn't that totally block the vapor path? If I remember correctly, you don't do photos, right? In any case, I know it's not necessary to fully pack any VapCap - I'd just like to have the same setup as my Omni. :peace:
Ricardo - the hammering wil flatten out the dished part, and that WILL make the circumference larger - and properly set, this will induce tension that will hold it to the sides of the bowl, even without a groove.
The bolts Doc mentioned are tools for properly setting the screens: the idea is, to LIMIT how far in you push the screens - it's also important to have the right thing to push with, and that's the beauty of Doc's discovery.

Put a nut on the bolt, and screw it all the way up toward the cap;
put a second nut on, and screw it up to where the 'tail' end of the bolt below the 2nd nut has a centimeter or less showing;
Either thru measurement or trial-and-error, determine EXACTLY how far in you want to push the screen, adjust the second nut to show that length of the bolt, and bring down the top nut to lock the second nut into position.

You can now use the tail of the bolt to set the screen to a predictable depth, with broad enough pressure to avoid wrecking the screen. Bravo, Doc!

Lots of people are able to carry on with one less an oring. It's not so much that you need to treat them delicately but orings can stretch and pull if you insert the tip into the midsection without lubrication. Use some wood conditioner or even a bit of spit on your orings. Then push the tip straight on to the condenser as you gently twist. Do not rock the tip on. That will catch and stretch your orings.
TWO really important points here: ALWAYS LUBRICATE THE RINGS, every time. I've stretched two beyond usefulness for no better reason that the rings themselves adhered to the pieces they were sealing: and DO pick up your spares: and don't sweat it if something happens...your gear will still work.

Okay, THREE importants points - FOUR, FOUR important points: listen to Squiby; just DO EET. Her descriptions and skillset and her understanding of our little machine are ALL that. Heed her!

stix079

hey guys, just wondering if anyone as tried one of these to heat up the cap?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lighter-Ch...id=1499395806&sr=8-28&keywords=butane+lighter

If I'm around a City (UK) I feel proper dodgy heating up my omni + I'm not having any luck with butane lights, they keep crapping out on me.

I need to find a solution as the M/Omni have become my daily drivers, haven't touched my crafty + others since I got this thing, apart from my Puffco+ love that pen for oils.

Do you recon this will be fine to make a body out of?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B017XD8L2K/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3VRLMO28D76A1&psc=1

Also I'd like to say how good DV's customer service is, I've read about it on this forum but got to witness it first hand, I ordered a Blackwood Vong and when it arrived it had an inch hairline crack down the body, contacted DV and within a few short hours they had another on its way to me, I received my first reply form them within 15 mins of me sending my first email.

Cheers
Craig.

Top Bottom