stressed

Shorty's among the Slim Jims. Similar DNA?
sweet collection.

i love the turtle stash box. HEY WOOD GUYS, do any of you make stash boxes to order?

like with a hummingbird engraving on the top? it's my spirit animal. i love the little buggers.

one with 3 or 4 hollowed out areas in the box for small round weed containers, i always have at least 4 genetics... with a small section for either dynavaps or other vaping tools not related to dynavaps.

like a medical kit, only artsy. :)

i should have searched first. there are some things out there. i guess i could request a hummingbird engraving.
shopping

Last edited:

curtiscaped

I have been on this forum for a while but for other vaporizers such as the Grasshopper and Boundless CFV. I happened to notice the quantity of activity on this thread and wanted to see what it was about. I thought I had no interest in butane devices but certainly became more and more interested as all the mixing and matching sounded very intriguing. Anyway, ordered an M on the 420 special and a titanium cap as well. I'm a bit of a lightweight and have been looking for the ultimate vape one to two hitter. I went through all the excitement phases written about and it finally arrived today. Had to test it with both tips so got more medicated than usual! The native M tip works amazing and the titanium is great too with the reduced bowl size option. Did anyone else compare these two tips? Thanks for all the info here!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I recently started using tins like that to store ground herb. Kinda nice because they're magnetic so you can stick em to a dynastash.

SAar1og.jpg

edit: I should add this .5 oz size is pretty small and this particular kind doesn't have anything to enhance grip so I've gotta be pretty careful when handling. Tried to open one the other night and my dry, clumsy fingers sent it flying across the room. Luckily it was still tightly closed for the trip!
I like the size, but I am quite sure I would end up with cannabis everywhere...
it's my spirit animal. i love the little buggers.
Me too. And Dragonflys. I'm sure if 99% of what I consumed was sugar I could flap my arms that fast too. But airborne? not so much. (jk of course. Our arms are NOT made for that)

Last edited:

xlr8shun

I've been using these kind of pill fobs for a while. The one I have can easily fit 2-3g in it (grinded). This is what I use: https://www.cielopillholders.com/co...tion/products/wide-single-chamber-pill-holder

A bit pricy, but I wanted quality steel. I've had mine for quite a few years now and it still looks brand new despite having used it daily the whole time.

I saw thise while i was looking.. and i was looking at the double, wide, ss version.. but at only 3/4" in diameter i was unsure if that would be wide enough.

I see they also have extensions, and an extra wide model @ 1" diameter, but no double version, or extenders available...

I almost got the double wide cielo, but i decided to try the $5 version first to see if this would be a viable option for me.

I also ran across a much much more expensive version in my searches.. however is a bit more customizable. The only downside is (price wise) is they are available in titanium only. It was an old kickstarter project that actually made some money..

http://www.cogentindustries.com/products-page/pillpots

The website is kinda cheesy, info-mercial like... but if you can get past that, the prices are towards the very bottom of the page.. and he has a nice product... but imo costs way too much for what it is.. hopefully he offers some diff materials (cheaper) and maybe i can buy in.

jdent3

I received my new omni yesterday. I'm new to vapcap and have had a hoot reading all the banter about this vape. I cleaned it first after playing with the different parts and how they fit together. Mine definitely needed cleaning. Dark gunk cleaned out, a test fire to see and hear how it works and off to the races. Vaped a great bowl. Worked like a charm. That night my wife wanted an omni- sip, while I was explaining it to her, I accidentally combusted a load. I missed the click. Too soft for these old ears at times. I think I will finally be able to forget my old poke-a toke for good now. I think I'm going to like this thing. I think I need a stash box to help with the hot omni after use. Thanks everyone for the good input and thanks to George for the great product....fuck batteries.....indeed.

Am I the only one wondering how black gunk came out of your brand new vapcap? There shouldn't be any gunk in an u used unit.

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Yeah when I cleaned out my new NonaVonG before first use yesterday, there was definitely some metal dust/manufacturing oils that came out of it. Same with my M before it. Mostly on the inside of the condenser tube. No big deal, cleaning before first use is easy. Don't even need to mess with iso, a little dish soap cleans everything up nicely. Plus taking it apart and cleaning it will help new users familiarize themselves with their vape. :tup:

I keep mentioning my new NonaVonG XLS, but I haven't had time to make a real post about it yet... Soon... Don't worry, there will be pictures too. :brow: This thing is a real beauty! Maybe later tonight I'll find time to snap a couple decent shots of it... If I can put it down long enough, ha! Stay tuned! ;)

:peace:

Last edited:

MinnBobber

Am I the only one wondering how black gunk came out of your brand new vapcap? There shouldn't be any gunk in an u used unit.
I've experienced black gunk out of many brand new vapes. Usually it is machining oil, from when parts were manufactured.
My new M had enough to be noticeable on a Q-tip. I partially disassembled, down to pieces but left O-rings on and washed in Dawn dish soap after Q-tipping. Thorough rinses and then coconut oil on O-rings and metal lips that O-rings hit. Gently re-assembled with hemp filter and a second small homemade screen and good to go.

Gunk in a new vape? I find this to be "the vape is half full" as it might not be there in a perfect world BUT cleaning any new vape gives me the reason to get to know it right away.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Damn......I didn't clean my M at all.

I just loaded it up and vaped......matter of fact, I still haven't clean it three weeks after getting it.
So, now would probably be a good time. :)

To be honest I used my M a couple times before I cleaned it and didn't notice any bad taste, but it is good practice to clean newly manufactured metal. Any materials really, tho wood is a little pickier.

Last edited:

indicandescent

Dismembered Member
Hey, I'm sure this sort of thing might be covered a few times in this thread but if anybody has any advice I'd like to hear it! Just got my M in the mail today, this is my first Vapcap. Instructions seem simple enough but I don't get much visible vapor. I have loaded it up fairly full of loosely ground green and put the cap on. Warmed it up using a double jet torch, got a click after several seconds but don't see much after a long drag. The second click happened fairly soon after the initial heating so I thought that perhaps I am not heating it properly. I next tried to get better heat by starting much lower on the cap area and moving the M around a bit more. It seemed to take a few seconds longer to hit the first click, and while I can taste a small bit of flavor I must be doing something quite wrong as about half this amount of material would get me twice as high and exhaling much more vapor through my Underdog. Tips for a vapcap noob? Do I need to take it apart and adjust the O rings or some such? Thanks!

florduh

I had a complaint about the draw resistance necessary to achieve visible vapor on my Ti Woody.

Just solved it.

Did the "cover the carb with your O-Ring" trick leaving only about 10% of the carb open. On my first hit, without any carb-work, I got a huge flavorful cloud. It barely browned my bud too. The hype is real!

I did have a question about flame placement. I'm using a dual torch and hitting the cap with one flame on the "N" and the second on the "V". My question is... the light blue flame should be witting the cap, right? It's just the dark inner flame that shouldn't touch? It's hard to tell from videos.

Thanks for all your help everyone! With the O-Ring mod... this just may have become my favorite vape.

Hey, I'm sure this sort of thing might be covered a few times in this thread but if anybody has any advice I'd like to hear it! Just got my M in the mail today, this is my first Vapcap. Instructions seem simple enough but I don't get much visible vapor. I have loaded it up fairly full of loosely ground green and put the cap on. Warmed it up using a double jet torch, got a click after several seconds but don't see much after a long drag. The second click happened fairly soon after the initial heating so I thought that perhaps I am not heating it properly. I next tried to get better heat by starting much lower on the cap area and moving the M around a bit more. It seemed to take a few seconds longer to hit the first click, and while I can taste a small bit of flavor I must be doing something quite wrong as about half this amount of material would get me twice as high and exhaling much more vapor through my Underdog. Tips for a vapcap noob? Do I need to take it apart and adjust the O rings or some such? Thanks!

I'm still a bit of a newbie but I had great success covering most of my carb with an O-ring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
OK, here it is. Cocobolo NonaVonG XLS:

8ACTjZ4.jpg

This thing is awesome. I love the new Ti tip, much more refined than the gen 2 tip on my old Woody. The airflow is so much better. And I absolutely love the adjustable screens. I have mine set in the middle position right now, it's perfect for me.

The NonaVonG fits perfectly into my D020-D with 14mm adapter. I gotta say, it's WAY better than the fat mouthpiece. The fat mouthpiece works, but it can be a hassle at times. The NonaVonG is a quality piece, well designed, and perfectly suited to the task. It screams luxury.

Oh yeah, and you guys haven't even seen the best part yet. If I turn the piece over you can see just how cool the colors and grain really are. I had requested a piece that was more reddish in color if possible, and "with some cool grain." The team at Dynavap did not disappoint me:

XEOw7ib.jpg

Here's some more angles:

V7IOQY6.jpg

cvnil11.jpg

Jtf4RBV.jpg

hcgrANB.jpg

cBkWG01.jpg

ZS7uO4i.jpg

w8iJNeX.jpg

And sitting in my D020-D:

u3MiRcV.jpg

So there you have it. The NonaVonG XLS. It fucking rocks! And that wood is so gorgeous... :drool:

Thanks to George, Arielle, and everyone else at Dynavap, for everything you do! :)

Now back to testing... :spliff:

:peace:

kilrtjat

Accessory Maker
Very similar equipment. I think we will be outraged in the park. Maybe I'll get a few wounds. :D

depositphotos_55382015-stock-photo-drug-in-spoon.jpg

kilrtjat,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Perhaps DV will take that extra step to ensure that all the machined parts are QC cleaned before mailing to happy customers.

Perhaps DV is overwhelmed by their increased productivity. My glassy Ti came with a chip on one end of the glass, but I'll live?

Perhaps. :o

Top Bottom