WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I was thinking more like a DynaVap factory in space orbiting the earth firing green packages (the good kind not the evil alien kind) down upon us.
That does sound awesome AND very costly...maybe the independent DynaDrone that drops packages off at your front door in hours, no postal carrier needed?

i wonder if the green envelope could survive re-entry into the atmosphere :rofl:

AJS

Calm Consistency
With vapman we use inner brighter flame to heat golden pan, with vapcap I find much more satisfying using the outer flame as a brush on the spinning cap. Better taste and uniform ABV (red spots can lead to micro charring)
I noticed this too! Through my limited testing the brushing seemed to work great!

Let my friend try the M and he's a bigger hitter kind of guy (loves LSV and GH through water) and he was getting some super rippers through this thing. He was like, damn man this thing is pumping out some serious vapor!

Must keep testing

AJS

Calm Consistency
First sesh of the day with the M and everything nice n good.

Flavor still not on point with what I'm used to but effects are definitely there. Hopefully the flaves come out more with practice!
Super even abv without any stirring of course. No self injury yet .. I just use the green tube to knock off the cap when I wanna check the state of my herb.
Ez pz

Bdubbdiblets

Now that I have one of each (except XL) I find they all serve their purpose. If I'm at home and can relax and get into the sesh I go for the ti-woody. While out and about but not far from home I take the Omni, just let it hang and inhale! If I am traveling outta town, M. It's durable and does the trick. The OG is for nostalgia purposes.:)

For those that have dipped their toes with the M and are considering the plunge......just go for it! The woody has better air flow than the M imo. And the omni once set is hands free after the click...as @AJS just said...ez pz:whip:

They are all awesome tho and pretty sure they are all battery vape killers...time'll tell...:shrug:

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
9OR3Rib.jpg

Here's a piece of generic glass that works great with the vapcap. The tip fits perfect, inside of the 14mm gong end of this hose adapter that is also the @DDave micro milaana mod. I tried a couple other 14mm ground glass joints and it did not fit, but this particular one does. It's a bit too big for a stock dynastash, in both length and girth. In length it seems to be right in between a stem and a body setup. In use it's heavy-hitting flavor town all the way with this carbless bad boy. I do hope dynavap keeps their glass options available. I really like my og with hemp/reclaim, and I have the ti glassy on the way which is a stem setup. All they really need to do to complete the picture would be to bring their glass bodies back online.

:sherlock:
Rock On! The DDave VapCap???

rockon.jpg

Kermitt

I was away last weekend, and today I managed to catch up on all missed posts of this thread. Finally I am again in the actuality :-)

I got my M last week. At first I was somewhat skeptical. In addition, the time was missing, since I had to decide the same day, whether I still order in the 420 action something.

Somehow I pressed the order button. Unsure if I just made the right.

I ordered the following:
1x OmniVap: Titanium
1x Replacement Part: Titanium CCD (3 Pack)
3x High-Temp Titanium Tip O-Ring Kit
2x SnapStash: Small
2x SnapStash: Large
1x DeGummed Hemp Fiber
1x The "M"
1x Purple Storage Tube
1x Green Storage Tube

OK. then I took the M with me in the weekend. Unfortunately the click was often not heard (the click is not always reliable in my case), if it was too loud in the room. Some charges are burned.

Since Sunday I have been back home, and have been quietly busy with the M, and tested it until now. After I have been very unsure with my listed order above , I wonder now when will I finally get my order ^^
The M is so great, gorgeous. Well, for party, I probably prefer the hopper, but for home, friends and many other places, the M is super. I'm really looking forward to the Omni, I'm very curious.

Ordering was a good decision :-)

Thanks to all who write here, I love to read you!

EDIT: Oil and hash works really great

EDIT II: The magnet does not manage to hold the cap. I always have to remove it by hand from the VapCap. I've squeezed the cap a little with my fingers, but that helps even for a very short time.

Last edited:

xlr8shun

P.S I filed down my M grooves a bit and it seems to have improved restriction a bit. I hope so see one of my buddies that also has an M over the next few days to A/B it.

what did you use for this? i have some mini files at the house, but they are carbon steel.. did nothing but scratch the groove.. or maybe i need to file more.

thinking about breaking out the dremel as i have some diamond tip bits but that might be overkill

bounce5

I bought a leather glasses pouch to toss a hot "M" into when on the road. For $12.50, I figured it was a good price. But I'm smelling it, and it smells like the leather is treated with some chemicals. Do you guys think it's safe to toss a hot Vapcap and hot lighter (full metal casing, of course) into this:

s-l500.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/North-Star-Tan-Squeeze-Open-Snap-Close-Leather-Eyeglasses-Case-Made-In-USA-921/222480031692?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=2&asc=40130&meid=44b930f2618e4ce381c2e514dc9e0177&pid=100005&rk=3&rkt=6&sd=222480058816

Tekhie

I was away last weekend, and today I managed to catch up on all missed posts of this thread. Finally I am again in the actuality :-)
Somehow I pressed the order button. Unsure if I just made the right.

Awsome looking order!

Did you look into the Dynakits? Seems like it is a good bundle of replacement parts for the price. (along with some accessories)

The Basic kit contains the following for 20$:
SS Condenser O-Rings (3 pack)
High-Temp O-Rings (5 pack)
Stainless Steel CCD (3 pack)
Fat Mouthpiece
DynaWax
Cotton Pipe Cleaners (5 pack)
DeGummed Hemp Fiber
Green Storage Tube
Purple Storage Tube

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
When I bought my first M, I already ordered some spare parts. That's why I now only ordered individual spare parts :-)
:DSo glad I bought replacement parts with my order.:nod:Just had to replace a gasket to keep the tip from falling off my 'M'. Guess they do get stretched over usage. I think i might have had a poor one that went bad. Knew that gaskets were going to be a thing ahead of time. Just not this early.

I have a small screen in the tip that places the materials closer to the cap end. That seems to help things.

The silicone ring means I can sit the VC in any 18mm socket if I'm gentle and slide it down far enough to have the carb covered. So my 'M' is in a 45 degree adapter which is in my j-hook. The angle is pointed to my right where I can use the torch on it comfortably. Now I can judge how much visible vapor is coming out. :)

Have a way to pull the cap off when it is hot and if I want to clear it that way because, say I covered the carb with my glass setup. I have a thick 2 inch piece of silicone hose that I slipped over the bottom of my dynatubes and used a little poster putty to keep the magnet stuck to the bottom of the dynatube. So the hose is kind of a tube/bowl once it slides over the bottom of the dynatube. Looks odd. But this is an early working version. The cap comes on and off like a sort of magic trick.:science:

So essentially you can slide the VC into the tube and squeeze on the outside of the hose. Either taking the cap off or back on, depending how you press/depress and bend the hose. The inside magnet keeps the cap behaved either way. Plus if you are skilled with the digger outer part of the VC cap, then you can mix the materials in the cap or bowl.

Still feel like I need to get a little better along the curve, but feel more intermediate than beginner when I first took apart and tested my 'M'. :peace:

Last edited:

nomadicsoul34

My M is showing as delivered ( UK ) on the USPS website but i havent received it. I can only imagine that despite it saying delivered its being held locally so that i can pay some sort of tax and VAT on it. Did i read somewhere here that there were no charges to pay as DynaVap mark it as of low value?

Ill be annoyed if i have to pay extra as i may as well have ordered locally .

nomadicsoul34,
Reactions: jds

Tekhie

I have a small screen in the tip that places the materials closer to the cap end. That seems to help things.
The silicone ring means I can sit the VC in any 18mm socket
The cap comes on and off like a sort of magic trick.:science:
:peace:

Started to tinker with the M myself, quite curious to see your contraptions if your willing to share.
Got a few J Hooks here and more Silicon tubing than i know what to do with.

Would love to give this a shot.

CuckFumbustion

Started to tinker with the M myself, quite curious to see your contraptions if your willing to share.
Got a few J Hooks here and more Silicon tubing than i know what to do with.

Would love to give this a shot.
Yes it is a contraption.:freak: Maybe a pic of a version two and a few other contraptions at some point.
But if you want to beat me to it. @Tekhie ;) I'll gladly share a few things to set you on a project. :science: check out my sig for the gooseneck hose link too when I modded my EQ. CF's 'Gooseneck' 2x silicone adapter hose / project.

What size tubing do you have? Will it fit snugly enough over the end of a Dynatube or your 'M'. If so, get some scissors or your cutting tool and cut about a 1/4 ring to slide over your 'M'. That is now your carb cover, cap cover and adapter. That was easy.

IF you notice around the mouthpiece of your 'M' where it curves in, that is where you want to slide that ring over. It allows you that indentation and that silicone ring to grip whatever glass end you want to try out. Just go gently. I use 1/4 turns left then right. Never 'corkscrew' anything into glass. :o The silicone will create enough of a seal being pressed between the two. You can then slide the 'M' further down enough to cover the carb as an option. You can use a drop of water to help things.

I didn't have much trouble getting it in my generic 45 18mm M/M socket end. I'm guessing your j-hooks are female. So you might need an 18mm M/M of some sort. My 45 degree M/M is the right angle to use my torch. I actually have rings around the curved end of the 45 to protect it.

You might need an adapter to go into your j-hook. The 'M' with the silicone ring fits better in the female 18mm adapter I have.

MinnBobber

Just had to replace a gasket to keep the tip from falling off my 'M'. Guess they do get stretched over usage. I think i might have had a poor one that went bad. Knew that gaskets were going to be a thing ahead of time. Just not this early.
Just curious if you lubed the gaskets?
After washing my new M, next thing I did was lube all gaskets with coconut oil, as they are so thin and looked vulnerable. I'm hoping this keeps them new/fresh.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So, my goodies came yesterday and I tried out the Nonavong last night and I liked it better than I expected to. First, the ridged surface makes it easier to find the air hole, and second it is very nice not to need anything else (like the fat MP) to use it with water.

Just a reminder. Once you are good and hammered don't forget to put your reducer back in your 18mm joint. Otherwise you will feel good and stupid when you have to pull your VapCap out of the water and give it a good clean...

It's funny. I never expected to use these guys with water, but they really do lend themselves to it.

And @phattpiggie That snout thingie is gonna be tough to reclaim from...:clap:

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Just curious if you lubed the gaskets?
After washing my new M, next thing I did was lube all gaskets with coconut oil, as they are so thin and looked vulnerable. I'm hoping this keeps them new/fresh.
Any oil will do. Just dry is no good. :bang: I actually used the oil from my nose like someone suggested. Yes I said I roll the ring with it on the condenser along my nose. :freak: Reclaim might work. A little oil from the condenser might work. :hmm:
I need to be able to rough it with the 'M'. Always plenty of Nasal sebum on hand, er nose actually.

I used granules of PBW and a water rinse to get rid of any machine oils off of the SS. and took apart mine 7x before using it. BTW.
Third heat cycle
:rockon::rockon::rockon:Impressed! Not the same type of impressed as all the types of VC that you brought to life. But almost enough to make me want a third 'M' to try that. :haw:
Are you going to make a triple tipped VC to show us later? :science: That is where this is going right? :sherlock::sherlock::sherlock:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Ha ha ha ha, what a dummy I am. I was just helping a buddy on the phone figure out what to get from DynaVap, and I realized that by buying all the components of a Nonavong except the cap (it even came assembled), I paid exactly what I would have paid for the full Nonavong WITH the cap. What a maroon... :lol:
Stoned shopping network here...

Top Bottom