stark1

Lonesome Planet
My Vapcap OG broke over the holiday weekend! FUCK! And Puffitup is out of stock on the OG. And I have to put my dog down this week. Can this week get any worse? Fuck.

That totally sucks about your dog, but better for it to sleep the dreamless sleep, than suffer.

Our golden retriever (a Dixie Dawg), a rescue, would have suffered a lot with her aggressive, invasive cancer otherwise; so, yes, it takes time to heal from your loss, but your friend is in a better place.

On the positive note, you can get another OG from VapCap's extended sale. If you are on a budget, you can get a complete body (just use your original cap), for a pittance, mailed free.

Best Wishes.

PS VapCap's extended sale ENDs @ midnite, tonight....

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Wondering if the silicon caps that cover ecig mouthpieces could be utilized?

Nyet, Tovarish.

The caps are too short.
:horse:

However, if you use silicon tubing with ~ 10mm ID, cut to length, and

WALLA! A protective sheath!:spliff:

stark1,

Farid

I recieved a burl 14mm Wong s with the new tips, and I am blown away by how much the experience has improved. I am really floored. I had a first gen TI woody and I thought that was great, but the new tips add so much convection to the heating. I just killed a bowl in two massive rips, and the bud came out looking better than it does coming out of my log stems. And it didn't have nearly the same flavor degradation because I was done in 2 hits. Before with the 1st gen vapcap I'd almost always need to take 3 cycles to finish it. I'm almost considering selling my log vape now.

The custom engraving looks amazing as well. George also went above any beyond to hook it up for me, which I am very grateful for. I will post some pictures when I have more time.

Joaon

OK3dz4F.jpg

Edit: How could we call that? A Ti Brassy ? ^^

As you would have expected, here is a Ti Brassy S :D
aEt0z3K.jpg

Edit:myday::
For those who are searching for some tubing,
you 'll need ID (Inside Diameter): 8mm & OD (Outs.. ..): 10mm.
Copper, Brass, Titanium, carbon, ...? (<-- fill with whatever ingenious you find ;))

--------

Glad to see that Vapcap Family is growing on and on! Welcome to all (numerous?!) new members :clap::tup::rockon:

Last edited:

Alexis

No, ssshhh! There are already too many of us, no need to draw any attention, you can take those big signposts down before the "others" see and want to come inside too!

SiDankies

Im so close to buying a vapcap but my question is this or maybe dilemma would be a best word. I like the idea of on demand, but with electronic vapes, i only need to buy one battery. I just feel like this could get expensive if not only am i buying weed, but cans of butane on top of it. And we all know we lose lighters, so factor that in as well. I just want something that gives me big cloud and is on demand lol. My Air gives me great clouds so if anyone has both units feel free to let me know how it compares in that category.

SiDankies,

Farid

I have both an air and a vapcap. If you are satisfied with one battery, you would be just as satisfied with one torch. I can tell you for certain that I get more sessions from a full torch than I do from one 18650 in the air.

The air is a session vape. It gives me great clouds, but I find the vapcap is more efficient with bud, heats up much quicker, and I can use it without making the place I'm using it at reek like weed. They're really totally different beasts. I have an easier time comparing the vapcap to a log, firewood, or mflb.

I keep the air around for when I want to have an extra long session without having to repack. That said, when I used the air as a daily driver I found my tolerance went up, and I got frustrated with every session lasting 5 minutes.

Squiby

I just feel like this could get expensive if not only am i buying weed, but cans of butane on top of it. And we all know we lose lighters, so factor that in as well.

Factor in longevity and efficiency. The Vapcap is beautifully engineered and built to last. Nothing to fail or break or be replaced endlessly. The efficiency alone probably pays for a Vapcap in a few months. I can get where I need to be several times a day, everyday with just the tinest nug I've plucked off a flower. Factor in no need for a grinder.

Butane is inexpensive and a can lasts a long long time. I can't tell you how long exactly because I really can't remember when I bought my last can, a couple months ago anyway.

Jet lighters are just a couple of bucks. I get mine from eBay or Extreme Deal. At $2 - $3 per lighter and free shipping, I would not be concerned with loosing one or giving one away. I don't take my expensive lighters out of the home.

If you can't afford a lighter and some fuel, a candle is a nice relaxing option, but you do need matches. But if you don't have matches, your stove element works just fine.

Solar heaters cost a few bucks off eBay. They work nicely and don't require anything but sunlight.

IMHO, getting away from the tether of electrical cords and batteries only expands the universe of posibilities. The Vapcap is the only vape that will still be working without complaint when the lights go out or TSHTF.

And if that ever happens, I'll be on my knees, thanking George and my maker for my Vapcap! :peace:

SiDankies

I have both an air and a vapcap. If you are satisfied with one battery, you would be just as satisfied with one torch. I can tell you for certain that I get more sessions from a full torch than I do from one 18650 in the air.

The air is a session vape. It gives me great clouds, but I find the vapcap is more efficient with bud, heats up much quicker, and I can use it without making the place I'm using it at reek like weed. They're really totally different beasts. I have an easier time comparing the vapcap to a log, firewood, or mflb.

I keep the air around for when I want to have an extra long session without having to repack. That said, when I used the air as a daily driver I found my tolerance went up, and I got frustrated with every session lasting 5 minutes.

Makes sense, but it seems like the vapcap is capable of producing nice thick clouds as well as being incredibly efficient. Am i right when saying that?

DramaLV

after some reading i decided to purchase an air and a og vapcap in my hunt to save money. my air came friday and i love it havent combusted once :) i notice my vapcap still says processing, has anyone recevied your black friday orders yet?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I've just deleted a few posts that were not only OT, but political in nature and that's :worms:around these parts. Let's please keep the discussion VapCapian. OT posts are subject to removal.

Thank you.

:peace:

AWww, Stu. :mmmm: VapCapian, that's rich. Luv me VapCap, BTW.

stark1,
Reactions: Stu

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
after some reading i decided to purchase an air and a og vapcap in my hunt to save money. my air came friday and i love it havent combusted once :) i notice my vapcap still says processing, has anyone recevied your black friday orders yet?

Dynavap has sort of a bad rep of their ship processing time. Be patient and enjoy the AA, you got a great price on the VC.

beiberhole69,
Reactions: flotntoke

FreddieFresh

Dynavap has sort of a bad rep of their ship processing time. Be patient and enjoy the AA, you got a great price on the VC.
I wouldn't say they have a bad rep with ship times. There is sometimes a wait for certain orders, or if they have an influx of orders, like during a sale. They're usually pretty transparent and accurate with their shipping times. And I've even seen them go out of their way a few times to get orders out early. I would actually say their rep is pretty good overall

XxFourDubxX

I got my shipping confirmation on the 25th and today it left one destination. Tracking says it should be here in 3days.

Kasish

Where did u check the order status?

Kasish,

Squiby

Where did u check the order status?

If you created an account on the Dynastash website, you can check your order status.

Your order will have a status of "Processing" until the order has been fulfilled. When your status changes to "Complete", shipping is imminent.

You will then receive an email confirming that your package has shipped along with a tracking number.

If you did not create an account, you will only have you order confirmation email and your shipping email to refer to.

Last edited:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Not that it matters, of course. What matters is that it WORKS, and WORKS WELL. :rockon:

That is all that matters mate. I find it mostly conduction but my Ti makes me want to cough at least once per day when I take the second bong rip (after the weak 1st cycle).

Im so close to buying a vapcap but my question is this or maybe dilemma would be a best word. I like the idea of on demand, but with electronic vapes, i only need to buy one battery. I just feel like this could get expensive if not only am i buying weed, but cans of butane on top of it. And we all know we lose lighters, so factor that in as well. I just want something that gives me big cloud and is on demand lol. My Air gives me great clouds so if anyone has both units feel free to let me know how it compares in that category.

I own an Air with a lot of accessories, stems & batteries. I have used it three times in six months since getting my Ti & you will use a can of tane every couple of months most likely.

@Farid has got it pretty spot on & I am very keen to compare my 1st gen tip with the latest one when it arrives.

BigJohnny

I ordered my Vapcaps first thing Friday morning UK time and my order is still processing. No email confirmation or anything? Is this usual? Maybe I'm being impatient and just used to Vapefiends speedy service.

Edited, just read the last few posts, seems this is standard. Ignore me, cheers.

BigJohnny,
Reactions: grokit
Top Bottom