esrever

Herb: best aphrodisiac and stereo tweak on Earth
I have seen these pocket solar heaters for sale. How long does it take to bring the Vapcap to a click? It could be a good preppers tool ... :nod:

Magnifying glass might also work. I've gotten dry leaves to burn almost instantly w a hot sun and proper placement of the mag glass. Getting an even roast of material in a VC could be tricky, however.

Squiby

Magnifying glass might also work. I've gotten dry leaves to burn almost instantly w a hot sun and proper placement of the mag glass.

I'm with ya.... not sure how easy it would be to use a magnifying glass to heat the Vapcap, but I did start a fire by accident once with one! :doh:

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Trusty OG, in survivalist mode (staged, of course). LOL

Nice pic!

Ha, got the same glass tubing cutter. Have you ever succeeded in cutting something properly with that thing? Tried it with cuttIng down 18mm stems and struggled hard.. Always tending to do a spirally cut rather than a clean circle.,,

vapen00b,
Reactions: stark1

smokeydabear

Well-Blown member
This vape platform is pretty genius. The vapcap is a system that anyone can understand, from vape newbies to the seasoned vets. Heat to the click and enjoy, how simple is that. But you can also tailor your own experience by experimenting with different flames and positioning or other heating techniques. Its quite fool proof.

Aesthetically imo this the most beautiful portable vape platform out there. You can chose between multiple materials, each with their own unique quality. The number of choices can be mind boggling at times. No other vape can give you the amount of customization that the vapcap does. The creator even supports his customers creativity by allowing them to show off their talents making custom pieces. Is there any other vape producer doing these things?

This is a progressive vape platform and company. They offer a full price range of products from a entry level priced(all very effective) vape up to the higher end priced exotic materials. Again thats something I've never seen before in my(admittedly limited) experience in the portable vape world. Its just an amazing business model to me, and I wish I had thought of it:lol:. Im hoping dynavap keeps innovating with products that provide form, function, and simplicity. Sorry, just the random thoughts of a bored stoner

Squiby

This vape platform is pretty genius. The vapcap is a system that anyone can understand, from vape newbies to the seasoned vets. Heat to the click and enjoy, how simple is that. But you can also tailor your own experience by experimenting with different flames and positioning or other heating techniques. Its quite fool proof.

Aesthetically imo this the most beautiful portable vape platform out there. You can chose between multiple materials, each with their own unique quality. The number of choices can be mind boggling at times. No other vape can give you the amount of customization that the vapcap does. The creator even supports his customers creativity by allowing them to show off their talents making custom pieces. Is there any other vape producer doing these things?

This is a progressive vape platform and company. They offer a full price range of products from a entry level priced(all very effective) vape up to the higher end priced exotic materials. Again thats something I've never seen before in my(admittedly limited) experience in the portable vape world. Its just an amazing business model to me, and I wish I had thought of it:lol:. Im hoping dynavap keeps innovating with products that provide form, function, and simplicity. Sorry, just the random thoughts of a bored stoner

5 Likes. :clap: :wave: :love: :p :bowdown:

Alexis

I think Dynavap have already shipped the order I placed last night. However the email came from EveryoneDoesIt, which puzzled me a bit. I often order several bits and bobs (supplements 99% of the time).and completely forget what is coming. My mum will ask "whats in that parcel? And I say "I dont know I cant remember what I've ordered." Looking forward to a surprise one minute then, "oh, just cod liver oil".

But Im pretty sure I havent ordered anything from EveryoneDoesIt, not the US based one at least, so it must be from Dynavap.
Great shipping speed in that case. I now cross my fingers it can magically evade customs.

I ordered: 1 vapcap OG, 1 omnivap, 1 quad torch, 1 triple torch, 1 18 mm short VonG, 2 magnets, hemp fiber, and 2 large snapstash tubes.
The total with shipping was £215 after conversion, so not extortionate at all. Very fair shipping costs I think at the moment, most retailers have increased a lot this year.

So I will be joyed if it can sneak though customs, it could happen but unlikely. Otherwise royal mail charge £8 for the paperwork, plus VAT on top, so maybe another £40.

Vapefiend in the UK say they expect the OG's to be back in stock this week, but they go quick every time. They seem like a really good store to be fair, out to provide a good service to the people, with pretty good prices and a good range. They say they expect to have a wider range of vapcap models soon, dependant on production levels.

I brewed up some Auto white widow leaves this evening. 2 grams worth like I did with the durban, but I m going to make this batch last 3 times as long to the weekend probably, i simmered it for 2 hours this time. My mind is still out there from the durban I cant believe it.
The way I make edibles these days with coconut oil and sunflower lecithin (and oven decarboxylation for a decent sized batch) you only need a tiny dose its unbelievable.
One of the best remedies for the stomach you know.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Nice pic!

Ha, got the same glass tubing cutter. Have you ever succeeded in cutting something properly with that thing? Tried it with cuttIng down 18mm stems and struggled hard.. Always tending to do a spirally cut rather than a clean circle.,,

The trick @vapen00b it seems is to score your glass, then to alternatively put in cold freezer, then in hot water.

A bit easier than trying to Armstrong it....:rant:

Easy peasy

@esrever there is a solution. If you start a small fire with your magnifier, you will be able to hear that magical click! as you turn your VapCap in it. Be careful.:spliff:

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Vapefiend in the UK say they expect the OG's to be back in stock this week, but they go quick every time. They seem like a really good store to be fair, out to provide a good service to the people, with pretty good prices and a good range. They say they expect to have a wider range of vapcap models soon, dependant on production levels.

Thanks for the heads up on that, I know they didn't last long last time......
Vapefiend do kick arse for customer service and prices......

collegeKid101

Anybody have experience using zippo butane fuel? I'm assuming coming from zippo that it won't fuck up my lighter but I'd appreciate getting some feedback from you guys on it

collegeKid101,

Squiby

I got one of those tell-tale green bubble packs in the mail this morning. :clap::clap::clap:

Yep, you guessed it. it was from George!

I had ordered some bits and bobs, a couple of Vapcaps and parts to make three complete Vapcaps.

Here they are.

14mm Blackwood Ti VonG with Cocobolo mouthpiece and my Wenge DynastashER.
gZztGs3.jpg

I fell in love with the Damascus Vapcap that @Copacetic designed. So I asked Jason (Dynavaps multi-media artist) to make me a similar but different Damascus body. It tapers from 10mm to 14mm and has clipped shoulders so it doesn't roll. It weighs in at 30 grams. Hefty for a Vapcap. It's on an Omni condenser and check out the new helix pattern on the titanium mouthpiece. It tried and tried to get a decent shot of it but it is difficult to capture the beauty of Damascus. In person it is absolutely stunning!!! The wood like steel grain is mesmerizing and it nestles nicely in your hand. It is truly, truely a masterpiece!

Where's Waldo? Hanging out with Durban Poison.
I1Ov0ky.jpg

v5DLjHv.jpg

2RrOPlv.jpg

And finally, for something completely different. A Copper Stoned Ti Vapcap XLS. Another true work of art by Jason. This extra long Vapcap is 4.25 inches long and weighs in at 33 grams, the heaviest Vapcap of them all. Perfectly proportioned for a man with large hands. Copper and Stainless Steel was combined to make a knobby bumpy Vapcap that won't roll even when placed on an incline. It's a beauty and a stunner. I do love my short Ti Copper Stoned Vapcap S, but this longer version is something else. Jason hit the ball out of the park again!
6jAQzc6.jpg

gzoCyiH.jpg

Last but not least, a group photo...
lXXiB4T.jpg

I cannot adequately express how pleased I am with this order. The entire process from working with George and Matt and Jason on custom pieces, to receiving them in the mail, packed with care, was such a rich and satisfying experience. Not only are the Vapcaps the most functional, efficient vaporizers on the market but they are also without reservation, the most beautiful.

Now, you'll have to excuse me while I give these a test run. :cool:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I got one of those tell-tale green bubble packs in the mail this morning. :clap::clap::clap:

I had ordered some bits and bobs, a couple of Vapcaps and parts to make three complete Vapcaps.

Here they are.

gZztGs3.jpg

I fell in love with the Damascus Vapcap that @Copacetic designed. So I asked Jason (Dynavaps multi-media artist) to make me a similar but different Damascus body. It tapers from 10mm to 14mm and has clipped shoulders so it doesn't roll. It weighs in at 30 grams. Hefty for a Vapcap. It's on an Omni condenser and check out the new helix pattern on the titanium mouthpiece. It tried and tried to get a decent shot of it but it is difficult to capture the beauty of Damascus. In person it is absolutely stunning!!! The wood like steel grain is mesmerizing and it nestles nicely in your hand. It is truly, truely a masterpiece!

I1Ov0ky.jpg

v5DLjHv.jpg

2RrOPlv.jpg

And finally, for something completely different. A Copper Stoned Ti Vapcap XLS. Another true work of art by Jason. This extra long Vapcap is 4.25 inches long and weighs in at 33 grams, the heaviest Vapcap of them all. Perfectly proportioned for a man with large hands. Copper and Stainless Steel was combined to make a knobby bumpy Vapcap that won't roll even when placed on an incline. It's a beauty and a stunner. I do love my short Ti Copper Stoned Vapcap S, but this longer version is something else. Jason hit the ball out of the park again!
6jAQzc6.jpg

gzoCyiH.jpg

lXXiB4T.jpg

I cannot adequately express how pleased I am with this order. The entire process from working with George and Matt and Jason on custom pieces, to receiving them in the mail, packed with care, was such a rich and satisfying experience. Not only are the Vapcaps the most functional, efficient vaporizers on the market but they are also without reservation, the most beautiful.

Well well @Squiby, you've outdone yourself once again! :tup: :D

:clap:

Those are all beautiful pieces! The word beautiful doesn't even do them justice. Well deserved, you are a very helpful and welcome presence on this thread, and I am in awe of your collection. :bowdown:

Edit: forgot to mention the Durban Poison, one of my all time favorite strains! I haven't had that in eons!

Last edited:

Choughed

I'm loving these pictures!! Awesome!

The one that has taken my fancy, though, is the carbon fiber.. but I would like to know how it feels? Plastic? Cold or warm-ish? Anyway, not cheap I hope..?

Is the titanium mouthpiece cold and hard? I like the OG's mouthpiece quite a bit.

Subjective, I know, but I hope you get what I mean.

Thanks!!

Edit:
Sounds like you should each enjoy having one.:)
There is still two in the house, and he's so taken with the Vapcap that he won't give up the second one until we've got a third.. just in case.. but! We share the one. It's just our thing. If I gave him one of his own, he'd think I didn't love him anymore! ;)

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I'm loving these pictures!! Awesome!

The one that has taken my fancy, though, is the carbon fiber.. but I would like to know how it feels? Plastic? Cold or warm-ish? Anyway, not cheap I hope..?

Is the titanium mouthpiece cold and hard? I like the OG's mouthpiece quite a bit.

Subjective, I know, but I hope you get what I mean.

Thanks!!
I'm very particular about the texture of the material on my lips. I like the omni's titanium most, and surprisingly my next choice is the original with the Ti Burly VonG third.

The carbon body has a texture that is hard to describe. Not plastic, not metal, somewhere in between. Less cold than metal but more pleasing to the touch than plastic.

I like it a lot...

Choughed

I'm very particular about the texture of the material on my lips. I like the omni's titanium most, and surprisingly my next choice is the original with the Ti Burly VonG third.

The carbon body has a texture that is hard to describe. Not plastic, not metal, somewhere in between. Less cold than metal but more pleasing to the touch than plastic.

I like it a lot...

Perfect, you know exactly what I mean! Thanks for the great answer! :)

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
HOLY SMOKE!
Those are just jaw dropping @Squiby :o
I couldn't agree more about the beauty of Vapcap (and stashes!).
The versatility of Georges design shines more and more with every new picture that owners post (especially with the wild one-offs!)
Congrat's on your new batch, I'm especially pleased to see another damascus out there :rockon:

Alexis

Here they are.

gZztGs3.jpg

I1Ov0ky.jpg

v5DLjHv.jpg

2RrOPlv.jpg

6jAQzc6.jpg

gzoCyiH.jpg

lXXiB4T.jpg

I am very pleased for you Squiby being so happy and content with your new pieces! Great photos. And wow, you have durban poison coming! Thats a coincidence (or not a coincidence, more of a sign of like minds), because I purposely chose durban to do this year, although mine are only autos by dutch passion and we dont have your better climate so yours will hit ours out of the park!
Ours is not at all bad though, the dutch passion autos are actually surprisingly potent.

I chose durban because I have always felt there is something special about it, that clear uplifted, almost transcendental consciousness where you can just feel completely okay and want for nothing, no edge at all.
And the fact that you chose that yourself shows that we actually may have quite a bit in common, besides allergies (such as a love sativa and a clear mind)!

I tried my auto white widow leaf tea last night (also dutch passion). It is mostly indica, and it couldnt be more different from the durban's sativa buzz.

The white widow just does me in to where it is an effort to move my muscles, a very debilitating heavy physical effect, and not great at all for my chronic fatigue. I do much better with sativas in general.

We did another indica, called "auto night queen" which won first prize somewhere this year as best auto, but it is not debilitating like the white widow. However that one had bat guano which I am allergic to. So of the three that were plain, the durban had nearly 70 grams, the white widow about the same, and a small think different one- half got lost to bugs, leaving 18.5 grams. Think diffent has become legendary by dutch passion. It is also sativa and I really like it.
I dont know how I am going to make this plain white widow work for me at the moment. We did mostly sativas this year, but due to the fert allergies my options are reduced to those 3 above, with a good 200 grams of lovely sativa out of bounds for me.
I think edibles will always be more debilitating muscularly, but I couldnt get on vaping the white widow either.

This situation makes me even more pleased to have come across vapcap, so I can stretch my sativa weed even further. I will still have to "endure" the white widow over the next year though. The way I am, I will probably ration the sativa until early next year, and tolerate the white widow in the meantime so I can fully enjoy the sativas while we get the next lot underway early summer. Like eating your boring veg first!

Maybe the vapcap will lighten the widow's buzz. However, the widow is great for IBS and bowel troubles, as well as sleep, and a little will go a long way.
I may not be quite so allergic to the humbodlt liquid as the bat guano, and with a big improvememt with my respiratory infections, and eventually allergies, I might be able to use it and there is over 120 grams of sativa weed there if I can use it more comfortably, maybe the edible route.
I am actually making great progress with the homeopathy. My chest is already the best it has been this year and improving fast on this course. I also had a viral infection in my heart for 2 months, but cured it last week with an electricity treatment.

My heart was really dodgy. I had to stop the edibles completely because it was affecting it badly every time, whereas vaporizing actually helped.
So far the leaf tea hasnt been a problem this week with the heart, so Im hoping it was just the infection there causing the bad reaction.

Edit: the widow did make my body feel like lead last night, but my typical 5 hour sleep was complete physical rest and I have more energy and strength today for that, so I just need to figure a way to fit it in.

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Aesthetically imo this the most beautiful portable vape platform out there.
No other vape can give you the amount of customization that the vapcap does.
thats something I've never seen before in my(admittedly limited) experience in the portable vape world

Totally agree with all your saying smokeydabear

It's taken me from here, January this year
NpJkqazm.jpg

To here, yesterday
D9wxhibm.jpg

No other company offers the user the ability to change stuff about and personalize their vaporizer in the way @VapCap does and it's early days yet.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
The trick @vapen00b it seems is to score your glass, then to alternatively put in cold freezer, then in hot water.

A bit easier than trying to Armstrong it....:rant:

Easy peasy

@esrever there is a solution. If you start a small fire with your magnifier, you will be able to hear that magical click! as you turn your VapCap in it. Be careful.:spliff:

Thanks, yeah I know that. I was aiming at the wiggliness while rotating and scratching. Mine seems to be slightly off-centered so I can't just press it down and spin it. It will likely result in a spiraling scratch... Not a clean circled one.
If you have a tip, I'd be happy about a pm from ya :)

Thanks

Squiby

Durban Poison, one of my all time favorite strains! I haven't had that in eons!

She is lovely and one of my favourites as well. I enjoy the appetite suppression from the high THCV and the clear headed high. She started flowering late so I hope she matures before frost. I'd hate to lose her....

Is the titanium mouthpiece cold and hard?

I find the titanium mp pleasant to use. I wouldn't describe it as cold really, but it is hard. The wood mps have a slightly softer feel. I personally wouldn't hold the Ti or wood mps between my teeth like you can with the rubber mp.

@Squiby we need to see the entire line-up sometime. Must be something special.

Yeah, I'll get a pic together soon of the whole famn damily. They will disburse a bit soon as some will be going to new homes this Xmas. It will make me happy and break my heart at the same time.

I'm especially pleased to see another damascus out there :rockon:

The Damascus is something special. I think it is a collector's item. Given that the Ti tipped VCs can conceivably last a lifetime, it likely will become an heirloom device to be passed down to the next generation.

No other company offers the user the ability to change stuff about and personalize their vaporizer in the way @VapCap does and it's early days yet.

It IS early days. I feel like we are in on a device that will become, in the not too distant future, a world leader in the ever expanding vaporizer market. With legalization looming before us the market will explode. One day the Vapcap will be a household name. It will be the vape that passed the true endurance test of time.

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
She is lovely and one of my favourites as well. I enjoy the appetite suppression from the high THCV and the clear headed high. She started flowering late so I hope she matures before frost. I'd hate to lose her....

It IS early days. I feel like we are in on a device that will become, in the not too distant future, a world leader in the ever expanding vaporizer market. With legalization looming before us the market will explode. One day the Vapcap will be a household name. It will be the vape that passed the true endurance test of time.

This is a timeless vape. Simple to use, no electronics to become obsolete or fail, and so many ways to light, although some more effective than others, that it's the perfect TEOTWAWKI vape.

Top Bottom