Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I've got M's. I love them but the carb is a hassle. I'd suggest Omni so you don't have to mess with it. Set it and forget it.

SS tips heat a bit slower than Ti and they hold the heat longer. I've got both but I prefer the Ti. Spinning mouthpiece makes it a bit easier to spin the stem while heating.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Maybe [someday] they'll appear in Holiday window displays.

best-window-displays_burberry_2012_christmas_christmas-ball-balloons_01-1000x750.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaand that's when I'll be done with Dynavap. lol

The hipster photos currently on the website that depict them dumping their Dynastash upside down while open, while holding their Dynavap vaporizer from the hot end, or hitting it with a lighter flame like it's a pipe or a joint, are already nudging things in that direction way more than I'm really comfortable with.

Oh well. Nothing lasts forever. Lots of brand names eventually sell-out. It's the nature of Capitalism. Is what it is.

Last edited:

wombat24

zealot - church of the blessed dynayap
Have been floating in the dynaverse for about 2 weeks now after receiving my 19M. Previously, I have had a Mighty for over a year and prior to that combusted for 30 years.
As a newbie vaporist I have enjoyed the Mighty for its ease of use and consistent results. Despite my determination not to succumb to VAS I decided I wanted a non-battery back up for my Mighty and narrowed it down to either a dynavap or a Plenty. There was really no choice in the end with the main factors being price, no VAS/warranty anxiety and from what I could gather, it took 10X the amount of product to fill a plenty chamber than a dynavap one.
So I dipped my toe in with a 19M and overnight I went from Mighty McMightface to Mighty?Meh!, sure it produces nice fluffy flavourful clouds but in reality it is the chardonnay of the vaporizer world whereas the dynavap is a full bodied shiraz. It is not only NOT consistent it's downright fun.
Scrolling through the back pages of this thread I've seen many beautiful things (like the Damascus steel).
Although I might not get full blown VAS I do know all my future vapour dollars will be spent in the dynaverse.
Special thanks to Squiby and her links which made the process of transitioning so much easier.

Squiby

Special thanks to Squiby and her links which made the process of transitioning so much easier.

I'm so happy you found the links helpful!

As you embark on your VAS (VapCap Acquisition Syndrome) might I whet your appetite with the dizzying array of VapCap configurations, after market stems and various accessories seen on yet another link... Courtesy of our beloved @Hogni

https://www.pinterest.de/GonzodaHutt/vapcap-lego-for-stoners/

Enjoy and welcome to the Dynaverse!

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Since the Omni / M question has arisen again:

The fundamental difference for the user is that the steel retains heat longer than the titanium, which changes both the vapor production and the flavor profile: the Ti begins to lose heat virtually instantly, where the heat ‘blossoms’ after the click in the SS tip, resulting in more and more flavorful hits (so don’t cough through the second / third pull). In actual use, the ‘settable’ port on the Omni is more a grace note than a marquee feature, I really would consider that on the same level as color or style, not really function unless you fancy it special.

If you’re looking for a couple real pulls per heat, M’s your pal...if you want one long pull per heat, go Omni.

my opinion, others have...others....

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Is it aureum gold plated?

What coating of differents color M is made of? @VapCap
According to their site:
All metal components are colorized with a PVD process, making the color on your VapCap very durable.

Don’t ask me what PVD means ‘cause I haven’t a clue! However, I am pretty sure the color differences are due to a heating process and not a coating (plating). I am sure others can elaborate more.

Last edited:

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Shit happens. Sometimes, when I break one of my glass stems during a session,
I MacGyver up with some scotch tape as a band aid (until I have the wherewithal please
To find another stem), if I can.

Like this donut stem (can you see the tape)

upload image online
This works w the red o rings that can w the original TRWW stem. Thinking these colored condensers/ tips / and caps will look really nice w @RogueGuy Xl stem.

seki

New @mrb stem, just arrived today:
mrb1.jpg

And a pic with the old @mrb stem:
mrb2.jpg

For those interested, the cap on the older grey stem is the same one I posted earlier. It's definitely got a patina, but this cap has had well over a thousand heat cycles in a Portside Mini. The cap on the new stem has never been used.

The new stem was based on a design that was purchased by @-dab8-. It was this one he posted earlier in this thread, it's a titanium six-sided stem with a cool looking air port:
DFC65-C71-9-E54-48-DC-921-E-C8-BC0496-DDA3.jpg

Love the stem, thanks @mrb!

wushuliu

Live. Die. Repeat.
Just want to say the DynaVap team read my mind with these new 'M's. I was hoping deep down they would move past the 'industrial' look that, IMO, is very dude-centric. I want herb-lovers of all stripes to ditch those unregulated, off-gassing, mysterious factory-generated options that often get a free pass at the expense of our health and join the 'verse. DV's products are beautifully machined and just beg for a splash of color that I think would have broader appeal. Lo and behold, Dynavap has delivered once again. Partial to the Rosium, myself. Dang, just when I thought I was out (of money to buy more Vaps), they pull me back in.

Awesome job. One love to the DynaVap team!!!

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
I confess, I want one of the new Ms, I like everything about it (from looking)
I especially like the look of the SS tip, and the 5-fin Ti has tapered fins now, I see. Looking forward to finding out what they’re like.

Colors...I don’t have that kind of disposable funds, and if I did, I’d get more herb, not more vapes. They’re pretty, but the world is pretty and I’ll never see all of it, much less get to hold it and use it.... except as mentioned, I’m feeling “set for winter” as far as my gear is concerned. I don’t need one of everything, I just imagine that I’d like it if I could....

stark1

Lonesome Planet
You ole chap are ruining the Spirit of VAS/consumerism! Are you sure?

You don’t want a “gold” VapCap, for that Midas touché! :cheers: :spliff:
How about one made of sterling? :popcorn: Studded with rhinestones.

I like my simple OG. Works (well) for me.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
So Titanium nitride and carbon nitride (from yt live) is the coating material, it seems very safe and performant, definitely vas triggering

btw, is dynacoil and rosin good combo, or only fully melt?

Verax

I just gotta show this thing off... @Ed's TnT really came through for me. Just look at this big beautiful burled monster. It feels sooo good in the hand. It's definitely not "portable", but for around the house, I'm absolutely loving this thing. (For comparison, that's a Simrell Collection full stem next to it)

(I should say, that I am not taking ANYTHING away from Austyn's awesome work with that vortex, it's a thing of beauty by itself)

20191025-DSC03201.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom