SquanchKava

Dang I love the PortSide Mini. I had thought well it won't be as cathartic as rolling the tip but it is cathartic in its own way. And since I am a CBD flower guy and like to have at least two DV tipfulls per session and more like four to six, when I have time it is nice to be able to fill up two DV's and swap back and forth between them. And I can have one strain in one DV and another in the other DV. And if people are over I they can their own DV when they want and not wait for me to heat it for them. This is what Sunday mornings are all about. Green Tea, Kava, and Dynavaping before the other people that live in my house rise.

Last edited:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@stark1 love the rainbow brain gif!!

@Xclerk lol on your picture woes. I will have to try the double screen. Sorry you have to work today. Tomorrow will be a better day :brow:

@FlyingLow i get really big DC hits if I heat the cap at the very bottom. The concentrates can handle a lot of heat.

@SquanchKava looks very relaxing. Enjoy your day!

o9m7dg2e9rwwpefi.gif

Last edited:

StringTheorista

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
a>
sVsCCQn

Went tongrab a puff and this it how I left her last night. Had to grab a pic.
That's pretty cool @RogueGuy. Stand is almost full. May have to have 2 spinning in your next gif lol.
Your gna save so much on butane @SquanchKava. I only have a caldron and have cut down drasticlally. Any your caps will stay much nicer
@stark1 that is ine trippy gif ....i like it lol
Everyone enjoy their Sunday
As for me back to wrk
Edit....
Cmon I thought I had this pic thing figured out....
Ehhhhh. Guess I'll try to fix on my break
Sorry guys
If you choose "BBCode full" on the dropdown you can grab that whole URL as is and drop it in your post.

On another note, I always liked the patina that torches put on the cap.

And BTW, the babe in that pic reminds me on Consular Troy. Always wanted to have a Betazoid...
I actually prefer reg flower to the coil lately. I feel like It waste some w the coil and flower screens it just as good. hoped this helped but Maybe I'm using it all wrong. We need a new super detailed video from George on the science of the dyna coil. "Airport" vol 2.. lol.
Still haven't gotten to try my coil. Hope I don't have to wait until January, but I can if I must.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
a>
sVsCCQn

Went tongrab a puff and this it how I left her last night. Had to grab a pic.
That's pretty cool @RogueGuy. Stand is almost full. May have to have 2 spinning in your next gif lol.
Your gna save so much on butane @SquanchKava. I only have a caldron and have cut down drasticlally. Any your caps will stay much nicer
@stark1 that is ine trippy gif ....i like it lol
Everyone enjoy their Sunday
As for me back to wrk
Edit....
Cmon I thought I had this pic thing figured out....
Ehhhhh. Guess I'll try to fix on my break

Sorry guys

https://ibb.co/sVsCCQn

Nice pic, ‘tis, @Xclerk.

2ljp6k8.jpg

Of VapCaps, and cooling balls.

To cool, or not too cool. Sorry, couldn’t find the mate.

jzurr5.jpg

Last edited:

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
As real as fleaBay can be. Yes, Sir, cigarette holder repurposed, for higher realms.

142mi8.jpg

That repurposed cigarette holder is epically cool! I really enjoy that about this forum.

You guys are always sharing excellent pictures with beautiful scenery and well-thought-out themes and such.

Makes coming on here to check for various messages a real pleasure! Keep them coming!

"DA LINEUP!"
Shadow M with cheap gas station bong which I use dry... That's right. DRY! Try it before you judge. lol

Next my NonaVonG XLS With Ti tip and Ti Spinning Mouthpiece. IF I were going to vape out and about... it would DEFINITELY be THIS one that I took with me!

It's the only one of the bunch that comes across, BOTH not looking like a crack pipe of some kind, AND even looking somewhat distinguished and respectable in a "suburbs-y", "Hey, Dude, What's THAT?", kind of way. LOL

Absolutely love my cauldron induction heater! At home it is the only thing I now use to heat my vapcaps!

The wooden Beamer stash case is cool enough and all but I wish I'd held out for one of the 3D printed ones with the magnet already embedded and such.

Last but not least in "DA LINEUP!" is my current daily driver, a 4 inch OG Chillum glass stem with my titanium tip on the packing end and "soon-to-be" a handful of 6 mm Beaker glass beads rolling around in the large chamber of the stem to cool that Vapor even further, so I endanger my lips from frostbite! LMAO

(Big Thank You to @StringTheorista! :) )

I have a homemade mouthpiece on the end that would take an hour to describe, but suffice it to say it works quite efficiently. LOL

(Hopefully I've paid somewhat half-assed attention and these pictures all post and show up correctly.

If not.... I blame it on my last capful or cookie orrrr BOTH! LOL)

*edit* Gonna press my luck and try to add an animated gif image... :)
(I KNEW he Vaped! LOL)
Deadpool-sniffing-barrels.gif

SHADOW-M-IN-BONG.jpg
IMG-20190517-131446.jpg
SHADOW-M-USING-CALDRON-IH.jpg
SHADOW-M-WITH-BEAMER-CASE-AND-CALDRON-IH.jpg
IMG-20190623-174425.jpg

Last edited:

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Thanks for fixxing my pic @stark1. I totally almost bought that same holder but the seller said opening was 20mm lol. I figured he was wrong but didnt chance it. It is pretty. Cant wait @RogueGuy tomorrow at work will feel like forever. That animation is super cool. What size are those beads. So what if your beads are bigger:ninja: what u tryna say lol. :nope:. @SquanchKava where did you get those bamboo looking stashes?

SquanchKava

@Xclerk I just repurposed some bamboo toothbrush holders I found on Amazon. I wanted something to protect my TRWW glass stem. And since they come as a pair I used the extra one for my Danielj stem too. They are wider and longer than I need but they are as close as I could find in a pinch. And I like that you can use the bamboo caps to stand up and cool the longer DV stems I have.
Here is the link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07D6N88BC?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Gorillaz7

Bern it Up or Bern it Down
@Xclerk I just repurposed some bamboo toothbrush holders I found on Amazon. I wanted something to protect my TRWW glass stem. And since they come as a pair I used the extra one for my Danielj stem too. They are wider and longer than I need but they are as close as I could find in a pinch. And I like that you can use the bamboo caps to stand up and cool the longer DV stems I have.
Here is the link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07D6N88BC?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
I own that type of holders they are great!
20190623-231853.jpg

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
These are 3or4mm quarts beads for bracelets I had bought a few packs a year or so back from china for loke 2 bucks a pack of like 60 and forgot bout them. The holes add to the cooling goodness lol. They were red but being covered in reclaim and flash I got that. I actually have them in a few different colors .some cool marble tones. And they seem to be quartz as they held up in a banger. Only took like 2 months to come lol

sirwalter

For DynaCoil users, do you prefer to leave the CCD in place or remove it?

I started out with the CCD removed, but think I might prefer using the coil with CCD installed. It adds just a little bit of restriction but might keep the chamber a little cleaner.

I have always taken mine out. But I will try leaving it in-kind of curious about the cleaner chamber idea..

davesmith

Glass Blower
For DynaCoil users, do you prefer to leave the CCD in place or remove it?

I started out with the CCD removed, but think I might prefer using the coil with CCD installed. It adds just a little bit of restriction but might keep the chamber a little cleaner.

Same as you i leave mine in now. I find its easier to remove too as you dont run the risk of poking the centre out of the coil if its a bit cold

Top Bottom