Dynavap VapCap Shipping Discussion

vapemexusa

I am order #773 and ordered on February 21st. I was wondering what the highest number to ship to date is? I am not complaining, just anxious as a kid on Christmas!! I use an MFLB but am hoping to make my herb last even longer with this thing.

vapemexusa,
Reactions: Kalessin

birdbraineater

I am order #773 and ordered on February 21st. I was wondering what the highest number to ship to date is? I am not complaining, just anxious as a kid on Christmas!! I use an MFLB but am hoping to make my herb last even longer with this thing.
I'm 810.

birdbraineater,
Reactions: vapemexusa

RelaxedNow

My woody order is #790, and still waiting. No complaints though, as I have a Glassy already, and the delay allowed me to upgrade the Woody to a Burly. Point is, delivery apparently depends in part upon the model ordered.

One thing I know for certain (ok....IMHO); No matter when it arrives, you won't be disappointed.

Kalessin

Maaaan. The struggle is real. Waiting for this thing is so hard. I'm really tired of how inefficient my Pax is and I feel like this would be an awesome on the go vape for me...waiting on the Grasshopper which will be great on the go too, but who the hell knows how long that will take

RelaxedNow

Maaaan. The struggle is real. Waiting for this thing is so hard. I'm really tired of how inefficient my Pax is and I feel like this would be an awesome on the go vape for me...waiting on the Grasshopper which will be great on the go too, but who the hell knows how long that will take

I cancelled my GH order, months ago, as I decided that, for me, it wasn't worth the wait or the risk of receiving a defective unit (per a recent GH email; "over 80 custom parts"). The wait for VapCaps is nothing in comparison, and the only failures (to my knowledge) have been cracks in early woodies....if I'm counting correctly, the Glassy has only 6 parts. And, I love the damn thing.

Kalessin

I'm still hopeful and waiting on my Grasshopper, but I think the Vapcap will fill it's own little void in my collection. I bought a Lotus, and I do like it, but it's so temperamental. If you don't have a perfectly working, precisely calibrated torch, it is hard to work properly. I constantly had problems with my lighters, probably spend about as much on lighters as on the Lotus itself. Looks like the vapcap will be a lot more idiot-proof

Kalessin,

RelaxedNow

I'm still hopeful and waiting on my Grasshopper, but I think the Vapcap will fill it's own little void in my collection. I bought a Lotus, and I do like it, but it's so temperamental. If you don't have a perfectly working, precisely calibrated torch, it is hard to work properly. I constantly had problems with my lighters, probably spend about as much on lighters as on the Lotus itself. Looks like the vapcap will be a lot more idiot-proof

Yeah, well, this RelaxedNow idiot did manage to overheat the VapCap, causing combustion, as I didn't heed the warnings about using it in noisy environments (If I hadn't used it a bunch already, I may have stopped waiting for the click sooner). But, aside from that, it does seem to be idiot-proof.

RelaxedNow,

RelaxedNow

Has anyone received a Burly yet?

I ordered one of the first ten, and am hoping to see it soon. I know George mentioned in a post on the main thread that the Ti Woodies will take a bit longer, but it's not clear to me whether that applies to the Burlies as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
RelaxedNow,
Reactions: VegNVape

RelaxedNow

Scratch the previous post! I've just now received a shipping notice, and should have my Burly by Saturday!

RelaxedNow,

Kalessin

AHHHHHHHHH! IT'S HAPPENING! Finally got the email saying my order was complete. I hope it actually gets moving today, then maybe I'd have it by Tuesday or Wednesday...

We5d

AHHHHHHHHH! IT'S HAPPENING! Finally got the email saying my order was complete. I hope it actually gets moving today, then maybe I'd have it by Tuesday or Wednesday...
Would you mind letting us know your order #?

Edit: I see it on previous page 799, congrats!

Last edited:
We5d,

Kalessin

Supposed to get here Monday! I am now regretting not going ahead and adding a dynastash to the order...but there is always later.

Kalessin,

Sasquatch_Jr

Does anyone know if OGs have been shipping in the last couple weeks? I ordered an OG on March 21 and have noticed the "next projected shipping date for new VapCap orders" change a few times since. At least 2 of these dates have come and gone without a shipping notification.

Is @VapCap pushing back the shipping date for a large number of orders or can I expect mine to ship earlier than the current April 7 estimate for new orders? Or will I be pleasantly surprised with a package from Wisconsin sometime this week without getting shipping notification?

Sasquatch_Jr,
Reactions: dRange44

dRange44

Does anyone know if OGs have been shipping in the last couple weeks? I ordered an OG on March 21 and have noticed the "next projected shipping date for new VapCap orders" change a few times since. At least 2 of these dates have come and gone without a shipping notification.

Is @VapCap pushing back the shipping date for a large number of orders or can I expect mine to ship earlier than the current April 7 estimate for new orders? Or will I be pleasantly surprised with a package from Wisconsin sometime this week without getting shipping notification?

I'm in the same boat. Ordered March 27th, just says processing. No big deal, but also curious what to expect.

dRange44,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Just got tracking for an OG order placed on 3/22/16. I did ask George up front about shipping and he told me he was waiting on a shipment of glass parts. He advised me Thursday when he recieved them and further advised that shipping would happen this week. As long as he has enough parts to cover current orders you should see a shipping notification soon I bet.

@Sasquatch_Jr check your email, I got a shipping notice around 7:30PM est and I would imagine you got yours before me since you ordered a day before

nosmoking,

Sasquatch_Jr

Not sure if it was the post above or just a coincidence but I just got a tracking number. Really excited to give the DynaVap line a try.

Sasquatch_Jr,
Reactions: nosmoking

vapemexusa

Word to the wise: If you reside in Mexico, or another developing country, I would strongly recommend paying a little extra to have George send your Vapcap sent via Fedex, UPS, DHL... ANYTHING other than First Class mail. It didn't occur me to do so, and my order has been stuck in customs at the Mexico City airport since March 23rd, with up to 20 more days before delivery. Maddening!!!

vapemexusa,

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
Anyone here order when the ship date notification said 4/7 and get a tracking number?

Just checked the site and it now has a ship date of 4/13 for new orders.

covercash,

Archaicrevival

Anyone here order when the ship date notification said 4/7 and get a tracking number?

Just checked the site and it now has a ship date of 4/13 for new orders.

Please be patient, this man has a small operation at the moment and is in the process of gearing things up for mass production. George will deliver on the goods, you just use this time to think of how wonderful the new vape you are sure to get soon will be.

Top Bottom