Dynavap user, who also owns a business. I made a thing, do you guys think its useful?

2pumpchump

Thanks for the insight Necra, I will check the ruber band fitment while inside of the pop top, if it fits well I will probably be adding the rubber band to the package. Also, at least with how I use mine, I've found that they wear down some, but not more more than this and pretty much stay at that level of wear. My biggest concern with using wood was the chance of grinding off some wood and introducing it into the bowl, I haven't had any issue with that though.
i did not have to notch mine but may be required for poptop im still trying to figure out what the wood is im thinking balsa ? for all the post in the beginning thread

IT IS NOT PLYWOOD !!!!!!!
also if i remember correctly wait to you see this die under uv light:rockon: and i dont think it will grind a clog i fell it will brake a large chip off b4 that

2pumpchump,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
If it is heavier than balsa, it is probably 'bass wood' as described to me by one owner of a hobby store.

TommyDee,

2pumpchump

If it is heavier than balsa, it is probably 'bass wood' as described to me by one owner of a hobby store.
its been a min since i laid my hands on it but dose fill heaver and grain feels different so sounds posable

2pumpchump,

2pumpchump

sorry i have been busy and not finished stained it but still use it daily .if i come up with any more ideas ill let you know but right now mine is working as should .
a hard wood kit would be nice

2pumpchump,
Reactions: TommyDee
Top Bottom