Dynavap titanium spinning mouthpiece reservation thread

hinglemccringleberry

Is Dynavap even aware of this thread? And if they are, will it even influence any of their decisions regarding producing this MP? If its been delayed since January 2017, who's not to say that it could be another 12 months before they even start thinking about mass producing them?

hinglemccringleberry,

Summer

Long Island, NY
@mccringleberry, I don't know what you are talking about regarding the mps in Jan 2017 as I only joined in June 2017. All I know for sure is that George is producing the tips & mps specifically for the FC members who reserve them. He said in the feed that he probably won't produce the tips ever again, & I have no idea what his plans are for the mps in the future. All I know is I'm getting mine while they're here to be had. When the production run is completed for both items, we will be able to purchase. Figure somewhere between 2 - 4 weeks. I'm maintaining a spreadsheet on George's behalf for all reservations. George will either let me know to post or post himself when it's last call for reservations.

hinglemccringleberry

@mccringleberry, I don't know what you are talking about regarding the mps in Jan 2017 as I only joined in June 2017. All I know for sure is that George is producing the tips & mps specifically for the FC members who reserve them. He said in the feed that he probably won't produce the tips ever again, & I have no idea what his plans are for the mps in the future. All I know is I'm getting mine while they're here to be had. When the production run is completed for both items, we will be able to purchase. Figure somewhere between 2 - 4 weeks. I'm maintaining a spreadsheet on George's behalf for all reservations. George will either let me know to post or post himself when it's last call for reservations.
Got it. I was referring to the Dynavap video that came out in Janurary 2017 regarding the titanium MP's. Anyway thanks for the info!

hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: Summer

Squiby

Got it. I was referring to the Dynavap video that came out in Janurary 2017 regarding the titanium MP's. Anyway thanks for the info!

Yeah, I know the one you mean from a year ago. He showed us an omni ti mp that had the Omni threaded end cut off, making it a functional spinning ti mp. I kept meaning to ask him about it; if he had any for sale of if he might be going into production, but I never did.

Anyway, good things come to those who wait....soon we are going to get our splendid ti spinning mps. In last night's video he showed us the mps and seemed to indicate that they either have been produced or are now in production. In the next few weeks they should be reaching out to us to complete the transactions.

Top Bottom