Dynavap titanium spinning mouthpiece reservation thread

NicholasPetris

The hype on the Ti spinning mouthpiece and 7-fin Ti tip is too strong too resist ! Join us... :wave:

Again, many thanks to Summer and George for making this dream a reality!

OT: @Summer, would you be a fan of Seinfeld ? The fact that you acted as George's messenger reminded me of the episode title "The Summer of George". Probably one of my favorites! http://seinfeld.wikia.com/wiki/The_Summer_of_George I was going to reference it in my initial post in this thread but decided against it (couldn't think of a way to smoothly integrate it :shrug:). Coincidentally, around that time (possibly the same day), I noticed my father watching that very episode being aired on TV. Coincidence or magic ? :bowdown:Personally, I'd generally go with magic and destiny over mere "coincidence". To wrap up this little tangent, I hereby unofficially proclaim you the Summer of George! (I just had to get it out of my system LOL) Fly on, sisters and brothers ~

Mr.Sifter

did you see in the trailer for tomorow's dynavap live feed there is the wanted TI MP on george's desk.

is the price 30$ ?
ist that for sure ?

Mr.Sifter,
Reactions: cybrguy

snaffle

I only just saw this thread, 1 for me please.

I plan to get the titanium xl condenser when that comes out, and then see whether I prefer a spinning non-omni omni xl over a real omni xl. I would prefer to wait until the titanium condenser was released so I could order them together, but I definitely don't want to miss potentially my only opportunity for this mouthpiece.

Top Bottom