Dynavap titanium spinning mouthpiece reservation thread

Summer

Long Island, NY
@shredder, they are gonna be the same design as the current omni mp. Check it out in George's livefeed tom. & if you still want, repost here & I'll put you on the list. :)

Summer,
Reactions: shredder

Summer

Long Island, NY
Just wanted to let everyone know that George decided to put the mps up for sale tomorrow during his livefeed. They will be on sale for $24 (rather than the previously quoted $30) for 12 hours beginning at 6pm Central Standard time. There will be no pm'ing as originally intended.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Just wanted to let everyone know that George decided to put the mps up for sale tomorrow during his livefeed. They will be on sale for $24 (rather than the previously quoted $30) for 12 hours beginning at 6pm Central Standard time. There will be no pm'ing as originally intended.
So what does that mean for those of us who special ordered. How should we work that out? I also am on the tip list.

rad

Life is Rad
He did say free shipping for the MP, so get your list together if you need anything else...unless free shipping is only for mp

rad,

hinglemccringleberry

I know there's still like 6 hours to go, but I'm already on Dynavap's parts page hitting F5 over and over like a crazy person :lol:

Summer, do you happen to know if the live feeds are archived somewhere for later viewing? I can never catch the LF's due to work.

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Hey @Summer On a keyboard the F# keys are shortcuts, F5 = screen refresh/reload page IIRC, I haven't thought about those in forever, lol. I guess I use my tablet too much these days.

Thanks again for the good work you've done on these two projects on behalf of the rest of us lazy F-ers!

Top Bottom