DYNAVAP Omnivap new user questions

Which type of filter CCD would you recommend for the Omnivap?

• Total voters

TheResistance

This is my first thread on FC, I just need some advice before I pull the trigger on this Ti Omnivap(Never used one but I'm a believer just by the research, and I'm going all out).

How often do you guys normally need to use a new filter insert CCD? (If ever? also stainless or Ti?)
Is there anything that you would buy extra for starting out? o-rings, replacement cap?

I have the Ti Omnivap and Dynastash in the cart ready for checkout, but I'm open for any suggestions!

Squiby

How often do you guys normally need to use a new filter insert CCD? (If ever? also stainless or Ti?)
I've had my Vapcaps for almost two years. I have replaced one screen only because it is tiny and when I removed it, it went flying and escaped, never to be found again.

They can become bent, but you can flatten them out again with a tap from a hammer.

I like to pair the ti CCD with the ti tips and the stainless steel CCD with the SS tips.

Is there anything that you would buy extra for starting out? o-rings, replacement cap?

I would stock up on all the replaceable parts. You may not need them but it is good to have them on hand if you do.

Have a look at the link below in my signature for Vapcap First Aid. It discusses the parts you might want to add to your order.

Come join us over at the Vapcap thread....

Last edited:

kushkush

happy camper....
This is my first thread on FC, I just need some advice before I pull the trigger on this Ti Omnivap(Never used one but I'm a believer just by the research, and I'm going all out).

I have the Ti Omnivap and Dynastash in the cart ready for checkout, but I'm open for any suggestions!

One nice thing about having an Omnivap...if you ever give up vaping, you can just carry it around staring at it all day long. It’s really a beautiful little thing. :leaf:

TheResistance

One nice thing about having an Omnivap...if you ever give up vaping, you can just carry it around staring at it all day long. It’s really a beautiful little thing. :leaf:

Thanks for helping me out! And yeah for sure, I ended up ordering the Omnivap XL and the machining is just beautiful. Amazing little vape..

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
I prefer stainless in all my vapcaps.

I broke a Ti ccd in half but have yet to destroy a stainless... I put more pressure on the Ti bending it back than i should of apparently... I also lost a stainless ccd too though... Small and easy to lose...

If you grind your herb, the stainless prevents more particles from coming through. Smaller holes. If using small chunks of bud it's a non issue, but i like ground herb better in my caps.

And if you ever went back to combusting it would still make a great one hitter.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I had the exact opposite experience with my omni.
After much use, the stainless would always get pushed out of the groove (I like it in the groove that allows for the smallest chamber), blow out and just quit holding up.

I switched to the Ti screen a few months ago and never looked back. Never moves at all unless I want to move it to the middle setting. I also think it is just slightly less restricted airflow which I like.

hinglemccringleberry

Is there any noticeable performance difference between running a Ti screen in the Ti tip versus running a SS screen in the Ti tip? The SS screen would stay hot for a bit longer and delay the cool-down click, no?

Also my previous generation (2016) Ti CCD screen has the same cutout design as the new SS screens, so airflow and filtering ability should be the same between those 2..

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Top Bottom