• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dreamwood Glow

vaping herbs

Hello dear community,
I need your advice.
I came across the offer from dreamwood with the glow RCV 18.
It is completely new territory for me, this type of vaporizer.
What are the advantages or disadvantages of the RCV18 to the other glow RCV models?

vaping herbs,

wisausnk

Hello dear community,
I need your advice.
I came across the offer from dreamwood with the glow RCV 18.
It is completely new territory for me, this type of vaporizer.
What are the advantages or disadvantages of the RCV18 to the other glow RCV models?
I don’t know disadvantages but the biggest advantages are :
On demand almost instant vapor and Extreme fast cooldown of the Bowl (no waste)

good materials stainless steel and wood

great build quality and look

and for the preorder price of the V3 extremely affordable.

Vapor4me

install arctic fox firmware through 'nfe tools' (connect your mod via micro usb cable, to your pc)
Cheers. Is there a tutorial about this somewhere? I presume this is going to be a game changer for many mod noobs like me.

Vapor4me,
Reactions: arb

vaping herbs

I will be getting my first Glow next week.
Now I just need to buy a battery carrier, can you give me a tip which is suitable for the Glow?

vaping herbs,

GradeANugs

I ordered my Glow 18 directly from Green Dream (with a bunch of accessories and a dab rig to break over the $250 free shipping limit...I hate paying 40 bucks for shipping) back on November 4th, 2020. I still haven't received it. I know others in the US have had their deliveries from Germany take 6 weeks or so, but now it has been 10 weeks. The last tracking info is from November 12th, when it supposedly left Germany.

I contacted Joel, who has been decently responsive but hasn't been able to obtain any additional tracking info. I'm very close to calling PayPal to get my money back at this point. I know it it's probably the fault of the shipping company or customs, but it's still pretty frustrating. I already bought my 510 battery setup with extra 18650 batteries, specifically for this vape, after thoroughly researching all of the options and concluding that only the Glow 18 satisfies my OCD. So I can't just buy a different vape, or return the 510 battery since it has been months since I received it.

Has anybody else in the US received their packages from Green Dream recently? Has anybody's delivery taken more than 2 months?

GradeANugs,
  • Sad

wisausnk

I ordered my Glow 18 directly from Green Dream (with a bunch of accessories and a dab rig to break over the $250 free shipping limit...I hate paying 40 bucks for shipping) back on November 4th, 2020. I still haven't received it. I know others in the US have had their deliveries from Germany take 6 weeks or so, but now it has been 10 weeks. The last tracking info is from November 12th, when it supposedly left Germany.

I contacted Joel, who has been decently responsive but hasn't been able to obtain any additional tracking info. I'm very close to calling PayPal to get my money back at this point. I know it it's probably the fault of the shipping company or customs, but it's still pretty frustrating. I already bought my 510 battery setup with extra 18650 batteries, specifically for this vape, after thoroughly researching all of the options and concluding that only the Glow 18 satisfies my OCD. So I can't just buy a different vape, or return the 510 battery since it has been months since I received it.

Has anybody else in the US received their packages from Green Dream recently? Has anybody's delivery taken more than 2 months?
So you got your item shipped and you wanna to claim a refund with PayPal for something the seller isn’t in control of ? It’s covid related all shipments overseas are messed up at the moment. Just read a few pages back there are also others that waited a long time. But that has nothing to do with Dreamwood or greendream.

I will be getting my first Glow next week.
Now I just need to buy a battery carrier, can you give me a tip which is suitable for the Glow?
I would allways go with the wismec gen 2 and ArcticFox Firmware

wisausnk,
  • Angry

GradeANugs

So you got your item shipped and you wanna to claim a refund with PayPal for something the seller isn’t in control of ? It’s covid related all shipments overseas are messed up at the moment. Just read a few pages back there are also others that waited a long time. But that has nothing to do with Dreamwood or greendream.
I'm not blaming Green Dream. But if I never receive my shipment there's literally no chance I'm just eating that $280, regardless of the reason for the failed shipment. I'll give it a bit more time. But having no tracking info after leaving Germany is not instilling any sort of confidence.

GradeANugs,

wisausnk

I'm not blaming Green Dream. But if I never receive my shipment there's literally no chance I'm just eating that $280, regardless of the reason for the failed shipment. I'll give it a bit more time. But having no tracking info after leaving Germany is not instilling any sort of confidence.
Yeah but there is right way to go they need to claim a shipping investigation and if the item is lost in transport I’m sure you get your Money back or a replacement. I don’t think there is need to claim Paypal for refunds.

But from my experience the shipping times are completely messed up at the moment and I’m pretty sure your glow will arrive just fine.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Yeah but there is right way to go they need to claim a shipping investigation and if the item is lost in transport I’m sure you get your Money back or a replacement. I don’t think there is need to claim Paypal for refunds.

But from my experience the shipping times are completely messed up at the moment and I’m pretty sure your glow will arrive just fine.
What way would that be?

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker

If the shipment has disappeared entirely, definitely try to get back your money. It is true though that shipments into the US are a nightmare at the moment though, I have family out there and we just had a parcel we sent from europe early Nov arrive in the states a few days ago, after going through a whole bunch of bullshit with a shipping investigation where they told us the thing was lost, we should make an insurance claim etc.

Unrelatedly, I have just received some stainless steel coils, I wanted to try TCR mode. They are ss316l Clapton coils with 0.4ohm. I presume I just select the TCR ss mode on my mod (has a TCR value of 105)? Also, I think I have to do a dual setup, currently it's a single in my glow. How do I do this without burning the house down?

kadjo

This happened to me. I ordered in early November and the tracking started off fine for the first week and a half then nothing. Everytime I checked, it just said waiting for dispatch, delivery unknown.

Joel was great and responsive. The day he personally was going to look into it, it showed up in the USPS system. I got it last week.

All deliverinformation USPS is jacked. They did just disassemble a significant number of sorting machines at the Post Office among other cuts and changes, just a few months agon that they are still digging out of....

Hope yours makes it soon.

Last edited:

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
This happened to me. I ordered in early November and the tracking started off fine for the first week and a half then nothing. Evertime I checked it just said waiting for dispatch, delivery unknown. Joel was great and responsive. The day he personally was going to look into it, it showed up in the USPS system. I got it last week.

All delivery in US is jacked. They did just disassemble a significant number of sorting machines at the Post Office among other cuts and changes that they are still digging out of....

Hope yours makes it soon.

So I had problems with a dhl package so checked out their covid website status, also had a quick look at the section specific to the americas. Apparently for a lot of stuff it has gotten so bad with the postal facilities at US airports that stuff is being shipped by actual fucking ship, and particularly western parts of the US can expect long delays (presumably because the ships, which I can only imagine are being powered by sails and/or rowers, have to go around Europe, then Africa, collect spices from India, then get around Australia and then across the Pacific to discover the new promised land of New Los Angeles to erect a colony in her majesty's honour).

FearAndLawyering

got my preordered dreamwood in today, seems totally defective (no airflow). I’ll reach out to the vendor about it but curious if anyone else got theirs and had problems. Appears drilled in the wrong spot maybe

FearAndLawyering,
Top Bottom