Dreamwood Glow

Ipe17

Ok, that does not look right. It is like those holes are not machined where they are supposed to. They should be exactly in between the posts and have 2 mini holes on the upper side leading to the holes underneath the resistances.

Contact them cause it looks defective...

FearAndLawyering

Ok, that does not look right. It is like those holes are not machined where they are supposed to. They should be exactly in between the posts and have 2 mini holes on the upper side leading to the holes underneath the resistances.

Contact them cause it looks defective...
ok that’s what i was thinking - comparing to a stempod you can see how the inlets don’t align

I have 4-5 local friends that all went in on these and i’ll have them check theirs too. just curious if this is widespread

I have contacted them and awaiting response

Chainfish

Considering the atty gets coiled as well, surprised this wasn't picked up at some point before leaving. Am sure they'll send new deck once contacted as obvious issue with one you got.

Chainfish,

Vapor4me

Got mine a couple of days ago, everything as it should be and working correctly, from what I can tell.

My biggest surprise are the "ghos" clouds I can pull from it, after only having used it 2-3 time (always with the capsules). These isn't much taste to the "ghost" vapour, a bit reclaim and wood, if anything, but very subtle. I can do as many as 3 pull on an empty chamber and continue to get this "ghost" vapour. Has anyone experienced anything similar or knows what it could be?

Vapor4me,

Dutch-Mic

Got mine a couple of days ago, everything as it should be and working correctly, from what I can tell.

My biggest surprise are the "ghos" clouds I can pull from it, after only having used it 2-3 time (always with the capsules). These isn't much taste to the "ghost" vapour, a bit reclaim and wood, if anything, but very subtle. I can do as many as 3 pull on an empty chamber and continue to get this "ghost" vapour. Has anyone experienced anything similar or knows what it could be?
My two hypotheses (don't know if they are plausible):
- The wood warms up and maybe some moisture in the wood gets released.
- If you use a finer grind: some micro particles fell through/on the screen and that gets burned/vaped.

FearAndLawyering

Update on my issue -
so he actually responded to me very quickly, I got an email from him about 8 hours ago, but it went to spam (d'oh). They're very apologetic and it is definitely a defect and they will replace it for me. ty guys for the peace of mind and I hope nobody else winds up with any bad ones - doesn't seem widespread.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
The Nunchaku works great for me. I only use wattage mode and the Nunchaku provides that. It also feels very sturdy.
Excellent. I have several of those mods. Currently use an Impcognito on one while out walking the dogs, will definitely look into one of these Dreamwoods as well. Thank you.

CanikUser19,
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

Vapor4me

My two hypotheses (don't know if they are plausible):
- The wood warms up and maybe some moisture in the wood gets released.
- If you use a finer grind: some micro particles fell through/on the screen and that gets burned/vaped.
If anything, I think it could be the wood's moisture, as I haven't really used it that much, not enough to have enough micro particles to produce the type of clouds I'm getting in an empty bowl.

Vapor4me,
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
If anything, I think it could be the wood's moisture, as I haven't really used it that much, not enough to have enough micro particles to produce the type of clouds I'm getting in an empty bowl.
Likely the wood moisture. For the first handful of bowls you likely also get a clear note of the particular wood that you're vaping, that has been the case for most wooden vapes I've tried (both dreamwood glows and eg butane vapes). Sadly that goes down after a while, I actually really enjoy the wooden notes in the flavour. Makes me sneeze more ha, quite enjoy that.

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hi,
I received the new Glow few days ago, it works great and it's a beautifull piece of art! I'm still learnig to use it but it looks like a good one!
But i have a little issue : the mouthpiece doesn't hold well on the Glow, if I turn it over it falls off. Is it normal?
Do you have a tip for me to fix it?
++

Dutch-Mic

@Duba All my mouthpieces fit snugly. I could shake the Glows upside-down and no mp would fall off. Do you have the 14 or 18?

Dutch-Mic,
Reactions: Franco

OMGSUS

Is that sitting on top of a Nunchaku mod? Was wondering how well it might work with one of those mods.
They were on sale on healthcabbin for like 10 a few days ago. Would have picked one up but I already have a single battery mod and I like articfox.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
They were on sale on healthcabbin for like 10 a few days ago. Would have picked one up but I already have a single battery mod and I like articfox.
That’s an excellent price. I have a few mods flashed with Artic Fox and Red Panda. Wish it was possible on the Nunchaku, even if just for the autofire functionality. It’s such a solid mod, perfect weight to it, no cheap plastic and feels perfect in the hand with a smaller 510 vape sitting on top.

VaperGeezer

Hello peeps, new member here & first time posting.

I was lucky enough to pick up the Glow18 V3 at the pre-order price & what a absolute bargain it was for this handsome little fella! 😝

The service & workmanship is top-notch from @Dreamwood

I’ve never owned a green vaporiser before so this tread has been so helpful reading everyone’s tips & opinions on the Glow range. 👊🏻

I’ve been a long time spliff man and started to vape juice for the last two years because I wanted to give up tobacco after about 35 years of using it, I was still using tobacco in my spliff but I have now decided to try and go down the green vape path for the healthy lifestyle.

I have converted one of my old squonking mods to hold my jack-pod tube so it’s easier to carry around, I had to remove the feeding juice pin from the holding tray and grind off the key ring holder on the jack-pod tube & it fits like it was made for it.

My Glow 18 V3 also looks banging on my 21700 battery ColdSteel 100 mod!
I changed the black airflow ring to sliver airflow ring to match the mod! 🤓

Not had a chance to use it yet! I’m just waiting on my green man to get a delivery! hopefully it’s bloody soon because just looking at it and not being able to use it is killing me! 😂
I’ll share an update on my thoughts soon!

Sorry the photos are not great quality, it’s a very grey day here in London so the lighting was awful. 😬

28E7B341-615E-4068-B619-81173AEDB516.jpeg585230B3-1B6D-4066-98EF-BA7DCE797321.jpeg4ED689BF-70EB-4627-B407-8B537CBA80E6.jpegD9C0057E-4F94-4349-9678-A4B5DF785BCB.jpeg524D8FB8-55FB-4DEB-9B1C-C063266FD4BE.jpeg2172DCB3-6F00-4551-BAC6-55B107C4071B.jpegDB25C292-D199-472B-BD97-E4CD2F4FB52A.jpeg24189262-B714-42E1-9662-0BE7F87104C2.jpeg

Last edited:

Duba

Accessory Maker
Glow 18 v3 with wood mouthpiece (walnut).
Joel will fix it! thanks
Hello,
About my issue with the mouthpiece, Joel fixed it quickly sending me a new one. Now it works great!
And like Joel and his company are friendly, he sent me for free another wood mouthpiece from the older collection!
The service & workmanship is top-notch from @Dreamwood
Yes, i confirm!

VaperGeezer

Hello,
About my issue with the mouthpiece, Joel fixed it quickly sending me a new one. Now it works great!
And like Joel and his company are friendly, he sent me for free another wood mouthpiece from the older collection!

Yes, i confirm!
I’m glad you was able to get your problem sorted, everything iv read about Joel & his Brother @Dreamwood seams to be good & they come across as very nice people to deal with. I’m sure my free gift just got lost in the post! L😂L

LooseCucumber

I received my RCV18 a couple weeks ago now. I have no experience with box mods and yet it has been easy to learn. Performance is good, it reminds me of my e nano (although not as good, but there's no shame in that). I still need to work on my technique, but i really enjoy using it. Using the stock wooden MP can be harsh on the lungs, so a cooling stem may be a worthwhile purchase

GradeANugs

Update: I still haven't received my Glow 18 that i ordered on November 4th. No update from Joel about the shipping inquiry either. I'll try one more email, but after that fails I'm just going to get a refund from PayPal.

GradeANugs,
  • Angry
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom