Dreamwood Glow

Gup de Fump

This vape is a beauty. I found it easy enough to use right off the bat.

I've been using the Sticky Brick for on demand convection, but it always just hits too hard for me really. The glow gives that same on demand convection but so much easier to be gentle with it and enjoy taking a hit every so often. Flavour is great. It's a massive thumbs up here.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I don't know how to do an upload direct to the forum..
Here ya' go...

:peace:

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
Brief feedback on the rcv14 I was VASed into buying - very nice lil unit. Largely indistinguishable from the 18, especially the way I use them with just the bowl. To pick up the wood flavour conversation again - I really like the wood notes you get on different vapes. My walnut RCV has an amazing slightly sweet taste, so does my cherry flip brick. I feel like it makes me sneeze more after really good hits. The 14 is purple heart, it's much more neutral in flavour but for some reason makes my mouth a bit watery and my throat a bit scratchy. Not unpleasant at all these various early stages of anaphylactic shock ha.

BTW also using an aegis but the small one w/ just a single 18650. Can fully recommend it, get a fair amount of bowls out of it and just feels super well made.

Gup de Fump

I've seen a 510 round up video where Troy says the same about purpleheart. There is evidently some mild toxicity there. Does it stop causing the itching/tingling after sustained use?

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
I've seen a 510 round up video where Troy says the same about purpleheart. There is evidently some mild toxicity there. Does it stop causing the itching/tingling after sustained use?

It likely varies from person to person, some will react more some less. My lips don't react at all for example. In terms of continued use, could really go either way, it's not entirely predictable whether you sensitise or habituate to a particular stimulus (like with allergies). Although my guess is that if you regularly and conscientiously wax the thing with continued use you will likely decrease the amount of potentially irritating particulates... The toxicity is really an issue when you work with the wood, and the more time passes from when it was worked and the more "settled" the surface of the wood the less stuff should come off it...

Gup de Fump

BTW also using an aegis but the small one w/ just a single 18650. Can fully recommend it, get a fair amount of bowls out of it and just feels super well made.
Yeah, I've only had a single evening's use so far but I like the Aegis a lot. It has some heft and feels good in the hand. As said the battery management seems pretty good.

wisausnk

There is no toxicity there are ppl that react to different woods different, but no worry all good and the best part you can allways get a new mouthpiece made from a different wood there is so much options

Gup de Fump

Ah ok thanks. I've been super cautious with it so far and really enjoyed the effects from a low wattage. It was only 36.5 when I scorched, but it was a properly lazy slow draw. Appreciate the advice, will open it up!

wisausnk

Where did you end up ordering from, and how long did it take for delivery? If you're in the US, if not, disregard. Thank you.
You could try vgoodiez for US but greendream.shop also delivers to US DHL is 34€ at the moment

wisausnk,
Top Bottom