Dreamwood Dobby Vaporizer

imor jones

Aaaahh I was using my dooby in the night during a camping trip. It was dark and there were many insects flying around. Trying to hit the Dobby, almost immediately inhaled a moth into the vape....aahh disgusting...
...I reached out for my battery powered tinymight afterwards ...

imor jones

I really like my Dobby though. But not with the original mouth piece straw. I use a spiky stem straw, that I even extend with an extra piece of spiky stem...I love the air flow like this. I have a OG sticky brick and a dream wood punch to compare...

Likun

I really like my Dobby though. But not with the original mouth piece straw. I use a spiky stem straw, that I even extend with an extra piece of spiky stem...I love the air flow like this. I have a OG sticky brick and a dream wood punch to compare...
Would you mind giving me a small comparison to those units mentioned? I'm considering getting a Dobby but this thread is so quiet that I'm not totally sold yet.
Also I'm not sure, what exactly the changes to the V2 version are..

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Would you mind giving me a small comparison to those units mentioned? I'm considering getting a Dobby but this thread is so quiet that I'm not totally sold yet.
Also I'm not sure, what exactly the changes to the V2 version are..

I think you should actually post a thread in ask FC, asking for comparisons of the various direct torch convection models :)

Dutch-Mic

Received my Double Punch last week : workmanship is top-notch, very well made, easy curve (and yet it's my first portable butane powered vaporizer).

Beautiful! I'm a big fan of that wood type. I don't know if we are allowed to discuss the double Punch in this thread (there's no Double Punch thread yet), but still a question: how's the smoothness of the vapor when using the Double Punch in 'Punch mode' (mouthpiece on top)?

Dutch-Mic,

nattramn

Beautiful! I'm a big fan of that wood type. I don't know if we are allowed to discuss the double Punch in this thread (there's no Double Punch thread yet), but still a question: how's the smoothness of the vapor when using the Double Punch in 'Punch mode' (mouthpiece on top)?

I love the flavor and smoothness of the vapor, with the bend mouthpiece (perfect for home vaporizer), with a longer airpath for smoother vapor : this is my favorite config. I get some really nice clouds.
Nevertheless, the slow way is really efficient and long lasting with super nice clouds.
It is a matter of personal preference.
Once you master the double punch, effect and efficiency are top notch.
OK, I am a novice with butane vape but I would really encourage everyone to discover the benefits of this type of vaping.
PS : sorry for my English, not a native speaker.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I picked up a used DLX Pro recently and really like it.
I have it in rotation on my coffee table along with the SB Runt and
Italian Vapman.
I tend to use it with the mouthpiece more than the WPA.
Can you tell me what the screen size is for replacements?
Thank you very much!

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
I picked up a used DLX Pro recently and really like it.
I have it in rotation on my coffee table along with the SB Runt and
Italian Vapman.
I tend to use it with the mouthpiece more than the WPA.
Can you tell me what the screen size is for replacements?
Thank you very much!
They should be 16,5mm according to their website.

coolbreeze

What the heck, Punch v1 in Bubinga:
IMG-4018.jpg

And a "Double Punch," below, which is actually a Dobby, and the Half-Dobby above, actually the "Switch."
IMG-4024.jpg

Last edited:

coolbreeze

How is the Switch? I only have experience with the one from Nintendo.
I had only experienced one in the hands of a nun, and it's definitely better than that!
NervousSpryAzurevase.webp

Edit: Seriously, @Dutch-Mic , it's a typically nice Dreamwood vape. Easy to use, works best on a more stable piece. The new intake design does a pretty good job of slowing the straight intake and keeping the heat even. I'll have more at some point but in the meantime, I can recommend it.

Last edited:
coolbreeze,
  • Haha
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

DocNicksche

Nice, man, I hope you love it!
Thx, man! :D ... I'm pretty sure I will! :nod: but I'm going to report back, of course, when it arrived. Next monday is a holyday here, therefore it may not arrive until the end of the week...or even the week after that one :shrug:
Can't wait to see it in real life!

Top Bottom