• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Divine Tribe atty's

al bundy

Vaporist
I left a PM here a month ago for @divinetribe didn’t hear back from Matt, so I wrote to DT customer service, and did receive a reply to my questions from someone else.

I have a V4 with 14mm glass vortex WPA, but was told, the older V4 “all glass vortex tops” DON’T FIT the new V5 base, though the listing for the new tools say:

“This All Glass Vortex top will fit v4 – v4.5 – & v5”​

Regardless, I’ll buy the new base and new glass tops.

QUESTION:
Has anyone tried or considered using the:

“Polished SIC Silicon Carbide Crucible Insert and Heater for the v5 and Core 2.0 eRig”​

HERE:

The height of the SIC bucket INSERT is TALLER then the V5 bucket, but CS told me this would NOT interfere with the TUBES in the “all glass vortex tops”. I ASSUME, the top part of the SIC bucket may not get heated evenly as it sticks out of the top of the V5 bucket, and will obviously reduce the bowl volume, but PERHAPS be easier to clean then the bare V5 bucket? It’s $45, but might be worth it?
I find the v5 to clean very easy gets 98 % clean using heating method

I clean 37 watts 2 minutes with 5 second in between

got the core 2.0

even the blue setting (lowest) for me gets too hot. you get the tire-like taste of almost dab combustion.

I have not read one negative review for the core 2.0... maybe im super sensible to higher temp dabs? im really new to the dab scene, never even hit a nail setup yet (but ive ordered a disorederly kit)

My DTV5 setup with banger i use 385F/34w/tcr190 and its perfect.

edit: so yeah after a day of use, the only way i can enjoy this core 2.0 device is by using the single fire button at blue setting. the session mode in blue is good at first but eventually gets too hot and taste bad. am i missing something here?

Last edited:

mephisto

Just received the Core 2.0 with the polished Sic dish insert. Top shelf flavor, ease of use, and cleaning. I have a bent neck glass replacement on the way from a different distributor, hope it fits. Matt really knocked it out of the park with this tight little package. Great work!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Just received the Core 2.0 with the polished Sic dish insert. Top shelf flavor, ease of use, and cleaning. I have a bent neck glass replacement on the way from a different distributor, hope it fits. Matt really knocked it out of the park with this tight little package. Great work!

Let us know how you find the temperature presets, too hot etc.

Oil420FL

My new V5 is ok in the first heat cycle, but then 20 degrees high on second 30 high on 3rd heat cycle. Running Red Panda software on Wismec Ravage 230. I’m at TCR 215 and 36 watts and 0.507 ohms. Suggestions?

Oil420FL,

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
The latest buzz from Divine Tribe is the new glass tops available for the Core 2.0 ! (To read about the Core 2.0 click here.)

Shown above is the flat top matrix top, there is also a rounded matrix top, and a rounded straight diffuser top.

This hits really smooth and is a vast improvement on the stock Core 2.0 glass top.

It’s like an SBD, Silent But Deadly. For how quiet it bubbles, it sure does bubble, with no water entering the mouth.

Easy to fill and empty. The bottom has 3 seperate intake ports so you can select 3 different positions for the top to attach to the Core 2.0 .

Perfect design, works flawlessly with the Core 2.0 . More options will be available soon !

florduh

Anybody have the Core and an Arctic Fox mod that they use with the v5? If so can you compare the experiences? The Core looks very cool, but I imagine the temp control ability isn't as advanced as using a mod.

florduh,

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
Anybody have the Core and an Arctic Fox mod that they use with the v5?
Yes, I have both.

The Core works really well, even though it has no temperature control settings.
It's handy to have a mod also, though, with a heat sink, to clean the Core cup.
I'm having fun with my new Core top, hard to say which one I like better.
They both use the same type of cup, so the experience is quite similar.
The advantage to the Core 2.0 is that there are no settings to mess up with, good for people who don't wanna calibrate their cups.
Thing is, with both of these units, rosins (not resins) require a lower temperature, and if you try to vape every last bit it will 'chaz' the cup.
The Core 2.0 has 4 heat levels, so you do have a choice of 4 temperatures.

The new flat top hydratube matrix bubbler for the Core 2.0

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
have you seen that they have a new top
Yeah I own a 3D printed one for now.
Works great, can use hubble or hydratube or whip yep

for more inf
more info ?
uh
it's available at ineedhemp.com, they fit into the Core 2.0 which is what the base is.
u can read my review on that to get a better idea of what it is.
:)

Here's my 2 cents

1st of all, the 'dtv5' is different than the 'Core 2.0'.

The dtv5 and the Core can both give dab hits that most folks can barely handle.
Thing is, you have to learn how to use them.
ive definitely mastered both device. both are great.
I prefer the dtv5 over the core 2.0 for reason ive stated earlier.

youknowyou87,
Reactions: florduh
after a month with the 3d nail from disorderly conduction, I can now understand just how good the divine tribe products are!
Overall, prefer the hit on the DTV5 + banger over both the Core 2.0 and the 3d nail. I love the core 2.0, but I have much less control over the temp range and I get less bigger hits and less smooth vs the DTV5. its super convenient on the go and still produce amazing hits.
the 3d nail taste slightly better then the divine tribe heater, but dont produce nearly as much vapor.

Core 2.0 goes into the car.
DTV5 is my daily driver. simply amazing amount of flavor and cloud production, combine with exact temp range allow for 1 good terp draw, then clearing the dab in 2-3 good more draw. couldnt be faster and more efficient.
sadly, the 3d nail right now cost me twice as much product to get when i need vs the DTV5. I think i need to start playing with pearls for the 3d nail to compete with the vapor production of the DTV5

Chaote

discordian
Bought the Hubble Bubbler for the V5, but I'm struggling a bit with filling it. I don't like using tap water -- tastes a little weird, not as cold as I'd like -- but that seems like it's the only real way to fill the piece through the tiny tiny hole. Are there teeny tiny funnels I could use to better fill this bitch up with purified/distilled/bottled water (especially on the go)? Or does anyone have any other tricks to getting this filled with better water?

Chaote,
Top Bottom