Discussion on Inserts

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
thanks for your feedback.
I do love sic and the ease of maintenance, I only moved away from it because by dab size outgrew my dnail halos.

Giving this more serious consideration after seeing your post.

lazylathe

Almost there...
thanks for your feedback.
I do love sic and the ease of maintenance, I only moved away from it because by dab size outgrew my dnail halos.

Giving this more serious consideration after seeing your post.

You can always email August for more detailed information!!
Great guy to chat with!

lazylathe,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I just made this order with HighFive:

Figured the stuff was cheap enough (on sale) to checkout... Hopefully the inserts (and knots) fit my bangers and are good enough to discern dif between them and my other various quartz and SiC ones... 🙏🏻

JCat

Accessory Maker
I just made this order with HighFive:

Figured the stuff was cheap enough (on sale) to checkout... Hopefully the inserts (and knots) fit my bangers and are good enough to discern dif between them and my other various quartz and SiC ones... 🙏🏻
That’s a great deal on those inserts (don’t think they have any left as couldn’t find them on the site any longer)

Hopefully they are 19mm diameter and not 18mm :)

JCat,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
That’s a great deal on those inserts (don’t think they have any left as couldn’t find them on the site any longer)

Hopefully they are 19mm diameter and not 18mm :)
They're still in stock at that price here on my end...?:
I hope so too...!

Edit: which reminds me... their SiC inserts look nicer than mine and are like $10 cheaper.... I should probably grab a couple of those, too...:brow::tup:

Bologna,
Reactions: Oil420FL

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
High Five started their Black Friday sale, EVERYTHING is at least 50% off!:
These ruby inserts are pretty awesome and only $11.... can't beat it!

Bologna,
Top Bottom