• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

DHGATE - Aaaaaackkkkk! :) Good/Bad Seller List

tb42091

I have used that seller in the past before all the covid stuff and had a positive experience. The glass was quality too.

Stuff is fucked right now though, I'm a few days short of 6 months for an 18" stemline from dhgate's zzglass, the package sat in china in a warehouse for literally 3 months before finally catching a ride to the US. USPS finally got a hold of it last week and it is supposed to be out for delivery within a few days. I had been talking with them every month or so but they stopped communicating a couple months ago, I assume because it was out of their hands, hopefully you have a similar experience.

I also know some people have gotten their orders in a few weeks, so it really seems like a crap shoot to order epacket right now.

Good luck @arb ! I hope it comes or they make it right!

Look out for these guys.
Took my money assured me in multiple emails it was coming.
Four months and still nothing but lies,zero product delivery.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
been waiting 2 months
@arb just get a refund through DHGate, I have on a few items once they hit 3 months, that said I received an item last week that took 110 days shipping after the 10 days it took for the seller to post so 120 days after purchase. Funny thing is I ordered the same from another seller after I got my refund so now I have 2 for the price of one. A lesson for sellers, post the fucking thing within a day or 2, don't sit on orders.

GoldenBud

Lumin88,sunshine store currently,you?
Just Stevenmlz, sunshine has like 30 days to take their time for shipping, I don't like it.. and shipping higher fee than Stevenmlz...hmmm
i just need a spare bubbler, I just have only 1 now... will get from stevenmlz probably?

GoldenBud,
Reactions: LesPlenty

arb

Semi shaved ape
Just Stevenmlz, sunshine has like 30 days to take their time for shipping, I don't like it.. and shipping higher fee than Stevenmlz...hmmm
i just need a spare bubbler, I just have only 1 now... will get from stevenmlz probably?
I had a bad transaction with stevenmlz so don't use them anymore.
Basically anyone with a 98% or better rating is good to use ime.
I have bought all kinds of glass and only gotten totally fucked once.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
JAJAJA it took DHgate 9 months for 1 small vape rig. No more Cheap glass from China !

View attachment 2689
I love it when this happens as it is a total surprise (my longest was 110 days...from a shipment that took a couple of weeks to be posted). I love it because it means I got the piece for free as I would have been refunded a few days after the due date. :2c:
My fav sellers are ,
1. Yinmin5,
2. CCG (but have fuck all stock nowadays)
3. Stevenimz
4. Any other seller as you are covered by the DHGate return policy, just make sure whoever you buy from that you send a message first stating you want a perfect example that is straight and true like the example photo (except Stevenimz Rattle Can) as you have OCD and a return case will be opened if it is not perfect.
I do this then just quote the message in the Dispute with a photo of the imperfection and get a refund.
We don't have headshops anywhere near here to look at something before we buy so it is the only option I have to get what I pay for.
I feel this is OK to do as most of the DHGate prices have ballooned in the last 6 to 12 months and if I am paying US$75 or more it better be straight...or so close to it I am not bothered.
Also, I don't think I really have OCD, that is just what I tell the sellers.

Mr.Sifter

here is something strange:

I ordered a glass item from DHgate and payed instantaneously via my bank account.
The money already left my bank account.
A couple of hours later I get a Email from DHgate, reminding me to „complete my order“ or it will be deleted.
The paid item does not show up in »My Orders« as well.

Is this normal?
I tried to contact the seller but, you know, it‘s DHgate.....

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
here is something strange:

I ordered a glass item from DHgate and payed instantaneously via my bank account.
The money already left my bank account.
A couple of hours later I get a Email from DHgate, reminding me to „complete my order“ or it will be deleted.
The paid item does not show up in »My Orders« as well.

Is this normal?
I tried to contact the seller but, you know, it‘s DHgate.....
Idk, lol. They said one of my orders was incomplete and was deleted. 2 months later I then received 2 of the actual items ? :rofl:

Mr.Sifter

quick update:

DHgate now states that my payment has been detected/completed.
Maybe that is something to know about DHGate; a Bank Transfer payment needs some time for the sellers to confirm the payment.

my item now in visible in "my Orders" and already shipped.
Let's see how long it takes to the EU.

I ordered two 7cm Vapcap 14mm glass wands.
Hopefully the fit the green DV tubes.

tb42091

@Kins - not everyone can afford American glass (especially these days) or don't want to deal through instagram - which is where most glass is advertised/sold these days. You have already posted about this once.

I spent a couple months on Instagram waiting for Designer Sci to drop pieces so I could get a bent neck gridded inline, and I just placed an order on IG from fluid glass who has a 30+ week wait list :lol: so hopefully I'll have it before 4/20, but not everyone has that kind of time and patience - not to mention the fact that Facebook owns instagram and is questionable ethically thenselves.

Sometimes China glass is what people can afford, and others view glass as a consumable....it really isn't worth buying a $200+ piece if you have a habit of breaking them often. At this point, most people know the deal with China's manufacturing and human rights practices, but the price difference is worth it.

Now, over the past 3 or 4 years, DHgate glass has gone up in price quite a bit so there could come a time where it isn't worth buying from overseas anymore, in fact I have seen a piece I bought on DHg for 70$ double in price up to 150$. At that point I would definitely just buy local, because on IG you can find nice American pieces by lesser-known artists for 150-300$.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Consider what and who you are supporting by purchasing Chinese glass,
Closer to Oz rather than the USA, so practically a neighbor...plus I think the poor worker in China needs a dollar more than some cashed up millenium trying to be cooler than his mate and get the new record for the most expensive 'art' on Instant Grat. :2c:

Now back to good or bad sellers, CCG store is now CLOSED!
One of the last decent QC sellers I liked dealing with...fuck buying from their own store instead of through DHGate...bugger.

Kins

I don't see the glass I use as art so Fuck paying art prices.
Fuck American glass blowers charging high dollar for Chinese glass.
Fuck calling clear glass art.
😁
Closer to Oz rather than the USA, so practically a neighbor...plus I think the poor worker in China needs a dollar more than some cashed up millenium trying to be cooler than his mate and get the new record for the most expensive 'art' on Instant Grat. :2c:

Now back to good or bad sellers, CCG store is now CLOSED!
One of the last decent QC sellers I liked dealing with...fuck buying from their own store instead of through DHGate...bugger.

Yes the poor worker in China needs it, but their bosses don't give them a livable wage no matter how much money they get...... I done disturbing the peace though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom