DHGATE - Aaaaaackkkkk! :) Good/Bad Seller List

InhaleExhale

Wanted to post that I had a great experience ordering from hfy_glass at dhgate about a month ago. Package arrived to the US a little beat up but everything was packed well inside.

I don't want to direct link to the items but if you search his page I got the "Clear Recycler Bong" in clear, and the "Recycler Bong Matrix" in orange. Both are very thick and high quality. Critical review of the WP in action: the "Clear Recycler Bong" is tall and requires a fair amount of water, you have to pull a little hard at the beginning to get things started. The "Recycler Bong Matrix" has some narrow areas and the design seems to cause it to make loud "glug" sounds when you start your draw. I've gotten wet lips a time or two with the Matrix due to it's smaller size. Joints are otherwise straight and the glass is thick - would buy from them again!

RipMyBongos

Ayy this is my first post,

Wanted to share my experience with

I ordered it and it took roughly 4 months to get here. When it arrived the perc inside was broken, but other than that it seems like a solid piece. I was able to get a full refund and didn't have to ship it back. Overall not a terrible first experience with dhgate, but I was really excited to have this piece.

I'm pretty new to glass in general, so I was hoping for some input regarding if this piece is still usable? It was a pretty clean break and only of the perc, there's no cracks on the outer glass at all. However, the perc is stuck and I'm not sure how to get it out. I'm a little concerned about inhaling glass, but think that if I can get the perc out sand it a little it will be fine.

GoldenBud

Wanted to share my experience with

I ordered it and it took roughly 4 months to get here. When it arrived the perc inside was broken, but other than that it seems like a solid piece. I was able to get a full refund and didn't have to ship it back. Overall not a terrible first experience with dhgate, but I was really excited to have this piece.

I'm pretty new to glass in general, so I was hoping for some input regarding if this piece is still usable? It was a pretty clean break and only of the perc, there's no cracks on the outer glass at all. However, the perc is stuck and I'm not sure how to get it out. I'm a little concerned about inhaling glass, but think that if I can get the perc out sand it a little it will be fine.

get bongs from sunshinestore / bongt in dhgate
you will be very satisfied

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Welcome to FC!

That sucks to wait so long to have it arrived broken, great they refunded you, but still, that is the least they could have done I guess lol like if they hadn't, DHgate would have gotten your money back for you regardless... Most of the things I've bought have arrived much quicker than that, though a few items did take longer, most in my list below are pretty quick, but also the sellers are pretty responsive and very accommodating as well! Like even sending items when you're not happy, not just that they're like broken, but that they're not perfect or what you thought you were getting, style of great customer service :tup:

Great, Reliable Communicative, Accommodating, Consistent Sellers for Glass who I've bought from recently (with store links):
DGC_Glass
Fashion Glass aka ILglass
SmokingBong
tobaccoglass
RadiantGlass aka bonglas
ggsmoker
GlassManufacturers
allaccessary
LongShengGlass
goodsstore

LesPlenty

Company Rep
DHgate would have gotten your money back for you regardless
Broken on arrival is usually fixed no problems, not so much with other issues as DHGate just released my funds for a PID heater coil that was wired incorrectly even after I sent pictures of their wrongly wired coil (after I pulled it apart) with links to how it should be.
The way they have it is putting mains AC power through the DC low voltage thermocouple circuit, not sure but that will blow your controller or worse turn the coil into a lethal cattle prod.
The last time this same problem happened (it blew my Auberins controller) I got a credit from the seller no questions asked with an apology and they fixed their listing.
So stay away from Geenail, https://www.dhgate.com/store/20485978

Shit Snacks

Broken on arrival is usually fixed no problems, not so much with other issues as DHGate just released my funds for a PID heater coil that was wired incorrectly even after I sent pictures of their wrongly wired coil (after I pulled it apart) with links to how it should be.
The way they have it is putting mains AC power through the DC low voltage thermocouple circuit, not sure but that will blow your controller or worse turn the coil into a lethal cattle prod.
The last time this same problem happened (it blew my Auberins controller) I got a credit from the seller no questions asked with an apology and they fixed their listing.
So stay away from Geenail, https://www.dhgate.com/store/20485978

I've gotten money back when the wrong style of an item was shipped, and for items that failed to arrive, haven't had broken on delivery ever actually? But yeah those sellers were also easy to deal with by message agreeing to the refunds so the DHgate dispute went smooth anyway...

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I need to correct my above post...Geenail had their coil wired wrong but they did give me a credit and fixed their listing, it was chinaflagship Store that sent the incorrect item with no credit and has not fixed their listing, do not buy this item,
Sorry for misleading.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: BigJr48

Shit Snacks

Forgot to update, stay away from seller newpipes (like seller kokokoko, they sell you stuff that is out of stock, and then wait 6 months to tell you, after money was released and a dispute opened, but got the refund from mediation finally)

Other reliable sellers in addition to the ones I listed above:
BiaoT stores: MLglass, bongt, glasscm (and possibly more)

btw IL glass is actually LL glass (two lowercase L haha I just call them FashionGlass based off their other store, all FengShang Glass)

Genesis Glass are the classic reliable, selling through Yingmin5 and Lumin88 ...

JCglassShop have Grav clones without logos at great prices, really nice quality work, thick glass, and quick shipping...

In addition to GlassManufacturers and allaccessary for adapters, glassdiy and driptips are also solid...

osgee has some decent vaporizer accessories shipping from US warehouse (but it wasn't that quick to ship for me nevertheless)

ChinaBongFactory is solid too, this piece is available on eBay too though in 14 mm from other sellers (there are a lot of reliable China glass sellers on eBay btw!)

BrideMarry is another good seller that I got a nice unique piece from, though it is no longer available, they are pretty quick to ship and gave me a banger instead of bowl as requested...

DJsmoke has some similarity to GGsmoker, but more stuff that you can buy individually, easy to work with though shipping was not quick...

And I ordered bangers from classicglass though I have not yet received them they have been they responsive by message...

I think this should be pretty comprehensive with all my recent "work" now!

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

Forgot to update, stay away from seller newpipes (like seller kokokoko, they sell you stuff that is out of stock, and then wait 6 months to tell you, after money was released and a dispute opened, but got the refund from mediation finally)

Big companies can make a fortune of money over the course of a year by working the float and collecting income on the "free loan" you and everyone else gave them.

CANtalk

Good seller purchase
...I went with this Helio style replacement 2X.
rBVapmG5p5WAQcj_AAFgHFG_HRk079.jpg

Lots of glass for the EVO still for sale on DHgate.

I see boro & quartz VapeXnails available there as well :tup:.

Nice to see VapeXhale glass stuff still stocked. How are things out there in EVO land? Hope everyone is enjoying their EVO! Thx @Sohigha for offering an EVO repair service, incredibly invaluable 🌠.

:peace: :leaf:

My DH Gate Helio style glass came in :clap:. They were bubble wrapped hella well and the package arrived quite quickly. Check them out, see what you think.
khsvgcp061y91.jpg

Zoom into the picture for more detail.

These glass pieces are about an inch taller than my oem VapeXhale Helio glass. So far so good, and nice quality. I noticed the 19 mm connector sits all the way down on the EVO bamboo. It still appears to seal perfectly and works well with no leakage. So nice to have a Helio style dry mouthpiece for the EVO again :nod:.

Here's the seller again, Lumin88. Happy with these.

Hope everyone's EVO use is going great. Cheers and have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

Shit Snacks

Good seller purchase

Lumin88 = Yingmin5 = Genesis Glass :tup:

Adding this seller to the good list too, they have these two storefronts as well:

And this seller with Gili Glass is good too:

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I would disagree with 99% as good even across vendors and manufacturers, as this thread is intended to demonstrate. The imported glass from Calibear or TAG is heads and shoulders above a lot of the garbage people are buying on dhgate. Lots of folks are finding great glass through there, but it is not easy. Pick good vendors and stick with them unless you want to end up with some very useless pieces.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I’ve bought several cheap Chinese glass rigs to try, and a few more expensive ones from C2, a USA company. Nothing more than $150, but the thickness and QUALITY of the GLASS are immediately apparent.

“Today We are making unique and in function, form and quality that not many other companies can compete with. C2 only uses German Schott tubing and Schott or Lenze joints for their clear line while making everything in house by their skilled employees. This is less common in this industry than you would think.”

RustyOldNail,

ManFlies352

I hated my TAG piece and have loved the current Mobius knock off that I’ve used for my T Bucket way more. The TAG piece was a single diffuser but would totally stop up like it was clogged on the initial pull and then “release”. It was awful. And I’ve heard great things about them too so was surprised at that

ManFlies352,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

I hated my TAG piece and have loved the current Mobius knock off that I’ve used for my T Bucket way more. The TAG piece was a single diffuser but would totally stop up like it was clogged on the initial pull and then “release”. It was awful. And I’ve heard great things about them too so was surprised at that

Which piece? I mean kind of off topic to talk about it here, but they're not all the same, all don't have the same design or perc

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I think many would disagree. @FlyingLow ?
LOL.
I have learned to keep my opinions out of this thread as they are quite contrary to many who post here.

My experience with these is years old and not current... but since you asked, I have had a good deal of experience with several of the D-series knockoffs, and a little experience with the real deal. Your milage may vary, but I found the real stereo matrix percs visually perfect and perform exactly as one would expect firing perfectly evenly all around. The D's can be a little more finicky to get all percs to fire without pulling an enormous amount of airflow.

My experience on the D series has been more hit or miss. Visually, the percs were beyond side by side comparison when I last had a good look, the Mobius being easily identifiable and the D's perc looking less uniform, less polished, less refined, and lesser attention to detail.

In my testing between the Atom series and the Mobius Atom knockoffs, the function was night and day - Mobius Atom was surprisingly fucking awesome, especially since I hated the knockoff- I could not sell it fast enough.

It is TOUGH to compare the two when they are not in front of you and you are just looking just at DHGate pictures, all those pics are just ripped directly off Mobius as well [comparing apples to apples].

My position may be dated, but shit, perhaps DHGate has really stepped up their game/quality?

I came to the following conclusion several years ago about glass in this category, y'all may or may not agree but my stance was solidified after my Atom experience:

For me, it is a waste of money to test knockoffs to "see if I like it" before spending money on the real deal.
It might make sense if one likes the way it looks or wants to see how it feels/fits in hand, but I find function is a really difficult thing to replicate.

Buy CheapGlass because you like the looks and because you like the function and you will be Happy.

Do not buy just to test the waters before spending bigger money. I am jaded from disappointment.

Funny thing is, I don't even like matrix percs anymore. I now tend to favor much simpler percs which can provide ample cooling with FAR less diffusion. My most used glass: Evan Shore Titty Rig (two hole diffusor), RiO (I have both inline and showerhead variants), and Evol Empire AllDayRig (not sure of name, it is a 1.5" wide circular perc with 9 downward slits).

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

RiO (I have both inline and showerhead variants)

For what it's worth I feel like they get these from China too...? What you say about the knockoff pieces make sense, maybe I've never tried a proper matrix perc in fact! In any case I prefer a variety of pieces that are far more unique from a variety of sellers regardless of their origin, lucky to have even more variety in my collection with US made pieces too... I'll say it is tough to compare and generalize in general now especially!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I hear ya on variety, but I always found myself gravitating towards the same few pieces and my lesser favored rigs just sit dry for months/years on end. I can appreciate the experience this provides though, one can really figure out what they like and don't like in the glass world, and far beyond details of perc and function.

For that Stashe glass, DEFINITELY China (and most all Stashe gear has less than perfect joints). For this I do not mind as it is still a totally unique form/shape and function, it is 100% original and you can buy their glass stateside for china prices (starting at $40). That is all pretty agreeable to me.

Shit Snacks

I hear ya on variety, but I always found myself gravitating towards the same few pieces and my lesser favored rigs just sit dry for months/years on end. I can appreciate the experience this provides though, one can really figure out what they like and don't like in the glass world, and far beyond details of perc and function.

Yeah and I also would never pay excessive prices for just one piece, like certain vapes, I just have mental cut offs personally because I don't value those things as much potentially, but I have still spent a decent amount on single pieces to varying reward as well... Yeah there is more enjoyment from special pieces then purely functional too?

For that Stashe glass, DEFINITELY China (and most all Stashe gear has less than perfect joints). For this I do not mind as it is still a totally unique form/shape and function, it is 100% original and you can buy their glass stateside for china prices (starting at $40). That is all pretty agreeable to me.

Oh, yeah, like a lot of the US resellers of curated china glass, still good quality and value ultimately, I'm not such a fan of the RiO perc compared to others I have, would be cool for them to make a klein recycler of it

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes
Top Bottom