• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

DHGATE - Aaaaaackkkkk! :) Good/Bad Seller List

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I didn’t even bother I just uploaded it to YouTube, unlisted.
I just had a similar problem with Sunshnestore. I purchased a Sheldon Black Six shooter knock off that had a very badly aligned perc, I first sent a message asking what could they do to help and they asked me through DHGate to send a video to their emal. They wrote their email in the message with `at' instead of @ so it would not raise a red flag to DHGate. I simply opened a dispute and uploaded my photo evidence then sent Sunshinestore a message saying `I opened a dispute so you could see the problem'. The next message received from them said I had received my refund.
So all good in the end!
Morale of story, if you ask for help and a seller asks you a silly/dumb question in return, just open a dispute to get your problem fixed, I do the same in E-bay. These sellers know that we, the end user, are the only quality control for their items, that is one of the reasons they are so cheap.

D32320

Noob Saibot
I just had a similar problem with Sunshnestore. I purchased a Sheldon Black Six shooter knock off that had a very badly aligned perc, I first sent a message asking what could they do to help and they asked me through DHGate to send a video to their emal. They wrote their email in the message with `at' instead of @ so it would not raise a red flag to DHGate. I simply opened a dispute and uploaded my photo evidence then sent Sunshinestore a message saying `I opened a dispute so you could see the problem'. The next message received from them said I had received my refund.
So all good in the end!
Morale of story, if you ask for help and a seller asks you a silly/dumb question in return, just open a dispute to get your problem fixed, I do the same in E-bay. These sellers know that we, the end user, are the only quality control for their items, that is one of the reasons they are so cheap.
It definitely might be worth it for some sellers who want to make a big deal about it, but I’ve worked with Stevenlmz and know from experience and hearing plenty of others experiences that they have pretty great customer service.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Stevenlmz and know from experience and hearing plenty of others experiences that they have pretty great customer service.
I agree, Popular Glass is my favourite seller, they are the reason I have 2x Mobius Sidecar knock offs, I ordered one from them that was a week overdue, I sent them a message `How can you help?' and they replied, `We noticed t s overdue and will send another straight away'. Within 2 weeks I had 2, 1 large and 1 small, can`t ask for better than that.:tup:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Alina0086 came through in under ten days with this beauty for under thirty bucks........Will shop there again!
IMG_20180921_161801_hdr.jpg

simplywonderful

Alina0086 came through in under ten days with this beauty for under thirty bucks........Will shop there again!
IMG_20180921_161801_hdr.jpg
funny that I opened it and saw you posting again , thats nice stereo matrix, I was thinking about this or mobius styled side matrix perc, but Im not sure if the stereo would not be an overkill , how are you satisfied with it, whats your opinion? thx mane

arb

Semi shaved ape
5 mm and it does lose some flavors.
I have been using it dry and really liking that as I can still hit high temps without losing anything.

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Price on that piece came down to 26.11 so I grabbed two more.

Really liking it paired with the lsv wet the past week or so.........seems to be a perfect match.

O-G-Reg

Looked around but didn’t see much...
So,
have any of you fine folks tried the —hydra tubes— from DHGate? I was wondering how they’ve held up and how the joints are?!

For 53 bucks you can mix and match bases and some side car tubes.

Tube could work well atop my plenty-on-a-stand. with an adapter and mouthpiece the base could be good with a portable or with an Ashcatcher for occasional combusting with friends (got no other desktop glass, my love of 3 years broke my love of 8 years) or ya know, using them both together...

arb

Semi shaved ape
Looked around but didn’t see much...
So,
have any of you fine folks tried the —hydra tubes— from DHGate? I was wondering how they’ve held up and how the joints are?!

For 53 bucks you can mix and match bases and some side car tubes.

Tube could work well atop my plenty-on-a-stand. with an adapter and mouthpiece the base could be good with a portable or with an Ashcatcher for occasional combusting with friends (got no other desktop glass, my love of 3 years broke my love of 8 years) or ya know, using them both together...

https://m.dhgate.com/product/new-bi...with-1-birdcage/388109628.html#mstprod-3-null

How is this guys stuff for you?
Good seller I have used him a few times.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Top Bottom