DeskPod by ModPod Labs

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Screenshot-20210416-210619.png

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Looks like 5 units in stock but nice to see this finally appear out of the vapor clouds. I hope they sell that super tall glass bowl separately at some point as it looks sweet for micro dosing, depending on the diameter I can see having some fun with it using other devices.

Last edited:

bill bedav

Not Nice. Warning point issued.
dan is a very rude seller..he’ll down if he’s follow like that..only U.S customer,like trumper😂..he’s a looser

bill bedav,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Aw man I’m past my vaping allowances. If I would have known they were dropping on 420 I would have put aside some. Stoked to see what you guys think of it. For some reason I thought it would be cheaper around $250 for basic model.

bill bedav

Not Nice. Warning point issued.
True,very expensive and don’t build quality,look cheaper.....herbolizer or newvape got better garanty,modpod labs is too small,dan is very rude seller.

bill bedav,

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback, he wouldn't even let me pick one up from him using my own DHL account to ship overseas if I paid by bank transfer, :(

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback, he wouldn't even let me pick one up from him using my own DHL account to ship overseas if I paid by bank transfer, :(
May be ask a fellow US member to re-ship ? I would help if i wasnt in the EU ,I have had help in the past ,one of our own even helped skip taxes ,cause he shipped as a gift :)).

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Fantastic idea! Thank you @Abysmal Vapor. Would anyone be willing to reship one to me in the UK, if I ordered it to you in the US? It would be greatly appreciated, and you could try the virgin machine (ouch that hurts :)) before you forward it, just to see what it's like if you are willing to help out? It would be highly appreciated.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Fantastic idea! Thank you @Abysmal Vapor. Would anyone be willing to reship one to me in the UK, if I ordered it to you in the US? It would be greatly appreciated, and you could try the virgin machine (ouch that hurts :)) before you forward it, just to see what it's like if you are willing to help out? It would be highly appreciated.
I would also post a thread in Ask FC to get more exposure ,or why not the classifieds ,since this is such a great offer ,cause it involves trying it :)) !
@invertedisdead Was talking about something similar. An exchange between fellow members of different models so they can do a review ;)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I would also post a thread in Ask FC to get more exposure ,or why not the classifieds ,since this is such a great offer ,cause it involves trying it :)) !
@invertedisdead Was talking about something similar. An exchange between fellow members of different models so they can do a review ;)

:argh:Fuck it, I mean, why not, I guess??:science:

Skilles

So mine finally came and I'm pretty impressed. I can get one hit extractions pretty easily at a higher temp. Some immediate pros and cons I can think of are:
Pros:
- Definitely a heavy hitter. With the ultimate it seems like conduction is also being used for more efficiency.
- The outside case does not get as hot as I would've thought. It sits around 140 F or 60 C so you can actually touch it for a second without getting burned.
- Taste is pretty good. Haven't drawn any comparisons yet though.
- Very good microdosing
Cons:
- Doesn't sit level on the bowl without holding it a little
- I'm getting some hotspotting towards the top of the bowl. Rotating as I hit the bowl helps.
- Fits almost too snug in the NewVape stand and can be hard to pull off
I'll try to post a video later with some good milk. If anyone has any questions feel free to respond.

arb

Semi shaved ape
So mine finally came and I'm pretty impressed. I can get one hit extractions pretty easily at a higher temp. Some immediate pros and cons I can think of are:
Pros:
- Definitely a heavy hitter. With the ultimate it seems like conduction is also being used for more efficiency.
- The outside case does not get as hot as I would've thought. It sits around 140 F or 60 C so you can actually touch it for a second without getting burned.
- Taste is pretty good. Haven't drawn any comparisons yet though.
- Very good microdosing
Cons:
- Doesn't sit level on the bowl without holding it a little
- I'm getting some hotspotting towards the top of the bowl. Rotating as I hit the bowl helps.
- Fits almost too snug in the NewVape stand and can be hard to pull off
I'll try to post a video later with some good milk. If anyone has any questions feel free to respond.
Can we see a pic of the disassembled quartz core please?
All up close and sexy from different angles and shit........maybe some mood lights and filters.
😁

Skilles

what is the maximum amount of herb you can load and still one hit that thing?
The most the bowl can hold is about 0.4g if you pack it in a bit. You’d need some serious lung capacity for that though.
Can we see a pic of the disassembled quartz core please?
All up close and sexy from different angles and shit........maybe some mood lights and filters.
😁
Sure I can do that

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm curious as well. It's cost rivals or overshadows my flowerpot Vrod. So, I'm wondering if there are any convincing reasons why I should spend several hundred on this if I already own a Flowerpot.

I guess one could say I'm looking to be convinced.

Last edited:

Skilles

Top Bottom