DCup Desktop Vaporizer by NewVape

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Ty for that explanation as I am always trying to learn new things. I do turn up temp a bit when I see pooling , sometimes it will result in my concentrate leaving a bit of a burnt mark on the dish it self. That is my main reason for always playing with different temps trying to find a good middle ground but its not easy and maybe not possible considering all concentrates are not created equal.

It also depends on how one likes to dab - do you want to finish your hit in one fat crusher :science: or do you wanna take 3 or 4 draws off the same size dab and have a little session :sherlock: Lol I even read a post from some dude on Reddit who claimed he set his enail to like 400F and puffs on it for 30 minutes :myday: like a hookah :lol:

superdang9000

Flameo Hotman!
@invertedisdead
da89d98f2db809185b9966e1c59c5b9f96d6172476ac60bd1247cd4d7144c7fe.jpg

Justpassedu

It also depends on how one likes to dab - do you want to finish your hit in one fat crusher :science: or do you wanna take 3 or 4 draws off the same size dab and have a little session :sherlock: Lol I even read a post from some dude on Reddit who claimed he set his enail to like 400F and puffs on it for 30 minutes :myday: like a hookah :lol:
I find sometimes even when I see residual oil still left in the dish I will get no vapor output from it after a hit or two. I usually like to take 1-3 hits from a dab , I also don't take huge dabs like I used to. I find a smaller dab suits me well and I also get to savor some of that flavor taking smaller ones back to back rather than a large dab. Took me some time and help from the forum to figure that out. I highly doubt that guy on instagram is telling the truth , I'd like to see a video of that 1. Unless they are maybe throwing in 1-2g dabs at a time lol . Oh I'll add that I feel like using Terp pearls now are helping allot if spinning with the right carb cap. It moves the oil around and helps to finish a hit. Just wondering , what are you're preferred methods ?

Vaporware

@Justpassedu I don’t have a D-Cup yet, but on the VRod at least at some temp settings I keep getting vapor coming off of it for a fairly long time from even less than a grain of rice sized piece.

I’ve never timed it, but my guess is there can be some whispy vapor coming off of it for several minutes at least. I don’t know for sure how a larger dab at a lower temp would work, and 30 mins may be stretching it, but if you’re good with sipping instead of ripping, my guess is something along those lines is possible. You may not even see the vapor when you’re inhaling or exhaling it, but if you remove the carb cap you can probably see something coming off of it.

A straight 30 mins of clouds though, I agree that’s not realistic for one load from what I’ve seen.

Vaporware,
Reactions: EmDeemo

Justpassedu

@VaporWare love my VRod , What dish are you using ? I have been using the Dnail Sic dish with it since day 1 of ownership and it's been perfect. Now I am not using it much for dabbing since getting VRod but if its on for flower and it is allot , I'll take a dab off it. Never tried the Terp Pearls with it yet. @wildman420 what dish do use with the Dcup ? , I have the NV Sic dish on mine. I had tried a temp around 540F but did not achieve the biggest dab and got some pooling , it seemed like I couldn't finish the concentrate. There was liquid left in the dish but no vapor coming from it when I hit it. 580F now providing big rips for me , 4 Terp pearls in the dish. I'd love to hear your method ?

Justpassedu,

wildman420

The Most Interesting Monkey in the World
@VaporWare love my VRod , What dish are you using ? I have been using the Dnail Sic dish with it since day 1 of ownership and it's been perfect. Now I am not using it much for dabbing since getting VRod but if its on for flower and it is allot , I'll take a dab off it. Never tried the Terp Pearls with it yet. @wildman420 what dish do use with the Dcup ? , I have the NV Sic dish on mine. I had tried a temp around 540F but did not achieve the biggest dab and got some pooling , it seemed like I couldn't finish the concentrate. There was liquid left in the dish but no vapor coming from it when I hit it. 580F now providing big rips for me , 4 Terp pearls in the dish. I'd love to hear your method ?

I got the SIC dish on the DCup. I think items really depend on the dab consistency. I am using live resin right now.

wildman420,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
It is the best for dabs. The experience on the vrod is good but the banger style with a flat coil is perfection.

Thats just the kinda thing I wanna hear :)

For some reason I couldnt get the checkout option to work last night, but its working now.

DCup purchase is imminent! :D @NewVape710 @newvape918

EDIT: DONE! Obsidian dish ordered!

Last edited by a moderator:

wildman420

The Most Interesting Monkey in the World
@emmdeemo your going to love it.

I got three complete setups now. I have the dual controller with the Dcup and Weedeater on it with the new tool cover on it. I also have a single controller with a Vrod on it and the new tool cover for it. then I have a third controller with a Vrod and the battery for portable use. I am pretty much team NewVape anywhere you go in my house. Wish it wasn’t such a pain in the ass to post pics.

Justpassedu

@emmdeemo your going to love it.

I got three complete setups now. I have the dual controller with the Dcup and Weedeater on it with the new tool cover on it. I also have a single controller with a Vrod on it and the new tool cover for it. then I have a third controller with a Vrod and the battery for portable use. I am pretty much team NewVape anywhere you go in my house. Wish it wasn’t such a pain in the ass to post pics.
I got the same setups man , minus the cover on my dual enail. Great minds think alike haha. I'd say my least used is the Weedeater out of all 3 and thats not to say it is bad but now If I am dabbing I always reach for Dcup , if its flower the Vrod and that may be bc I am just so used to using it , have it dialed in to my liking and like that I can go lower temp than the WE. All are awesome and have there strong points in certain areas. Question - how many hits do you average off one med sized dab off dcup ? I usually cannot get a 2nd hit out of med sized dab using terp pearls , I take 1 big one at 580F and see some residual liquid in my dish but it gives me no more vapor. Just wondering as I am no expert at dabbing but definitely am 1 when it comes to flower. I am always trying to learn .

Justpassedu,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I find a layer of reclaim appears fairly quickly on the VRod carbcap from the SiC balls/terp pearls spinning and the airflow direction of vapour (bearing in mind, I dont have any other dab devices to compare build up too).

Has anyone that uses both VRod and DCup found any difference with regards to build up on the carbcap?

EmDeemo,

Justpassedu

I find a layer of reclaim appears fairly quickly on the VRod carbcap from the SiC balls/terp pearls spinning and the airflow direction of vapour (bearing in mind, I dont have any other dab devices to compare build up too).

Has anyone that uses both VRod and DCup found any difference with regards to build up on the carbcap?
I haven’t tried pearls with VRod yet but with the pearls in Dcup the carb cap does get reclaim on it pretty quickly as well as the 14mm adapter .

Justpassedu,

Vaporware

I haven’t tried pearls with VRod yet but with the pearls in Dcup the carb cap does get reclaim on it pretty quickly as well as the 14mm adapter .

The carb cap on the VRod with pearls in it also gets sticky pretty quickly, probably because they’re spinning and flinging little bits of concentrate around.

Since you asked earlier, I’m using the 28mm NewVape SiC dish, but I think the ShowerHead also gave of little wisps of vapor for a long time too.

This is not something they would be satisfying for someone looking for big hits, but for someone trying not to waste it or trying to get up very slowly I think those little wisps can still add up to a noticeable effect for people without a high tolerance. I hope that makes more sense. :)

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Thanks folks.

I'm able to make a little difference by using draw speed to make sure the pearls arent spinning at high speeds, just enough to get them moving.

Fingers crossed I'll have the DCup this week.

Justpassedu

Hi all!

So in an effort to de-clutter and simplify the user experience on the site. We have created a master configurator.

Id appreciate some feedback, if some of you don't mind playing with it for a bit...

https://www.newvape.com/dcup-vaporizer/dcup-bundles
I went through it for you and it works and seems pretty easy. The only thing I'd add as people may not know is a Skip button in case someone didn't want lets say glass with the order , they can hit skip rather than having to figure out to click on the next step numbered at the top. Also make Step 7 a bit easier as some may not know they can configure that bundle as there is no indication , the customer would have to click above Add to Package to do so and clicking add to package would add everything. So I'd put a Configure package option rather than add to package. Other than that it seems easy enough to make a bundle . Nice work .

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Damn are you saying I should get rid of the Sic and go obsidian? Lol :worms:;)

@emmdeemo hoe are you liking it so far ? What dish and temps you been running ? Congratssss

Put it this way - I got it this morning about 10am, tried a bunch of flavours, then fell asleep about 11.30am, and just woke up again.

Its 3am :)

Obsidian dish, 6 SiC balls. Atm, I'm at my VRod temp, 575.

The carb cap actually eliminates my reclaim build up issue due to the underside of the cap being completely flat. One tiny wipe and its instantly clean every time. Theres no over hanging lip like the VRod cap so it can just be flat wiped with the greatest of ease.

Love it.

EDIT: I guess I'll add further thoughts here while the edit window is open...

Flavour has gone up! For sure. The hits also seem noticeably smoother than the VRod at the same temp.

Last edited:
Top Bottom