DCup Desktop Vaporizer by NewVape

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Always like your setups. You prefer the 2 Hole carb @The Stray Fox ?
Thanks. ☺️ I love the DCup carb but wish it was a one hole. I use the one hole universal carb a lot with the DCup. I like the one hole restriction with the dabs.
BA836-E7-D-A752-444-D-A59-E-EEEA67-C4953-C.jpg

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
D cup fans. A question.

I love my v1 dcup. I have sapphire (so worth it) and have been rocking for over a year now.

Im currently running 500f on PID (NV). I tend to favour lower temperatures even if I perhaps waste a little as I'm fortunate to have enough and am chasing flavour and smoothness.

Use the dcup cap, sometimes with one hole blocked depending on the rig I'm using.

I have decided I do prefer a single 4 mm terp ball spinning around to not.

However when I use a ball it creates a lot more mess. I find a small amount will work itself up the sides and over the edge requiring much more frequent cleaning. Like every day now whereas without a ball onne every few days.

It seems NV imo should have made the bucket deeper?

Now I'm not bitching. If this is a problem I have to live with the it's really not a problem. I shall clean more frequently.

But if there is a solution, please feel free to suggest.

I'm not drawing like my life depends on it so the pearl isn't spinning excessively fast.

And I'm using the now internationally recognised 'basmati' rice grain. I like flavours and smoothness as opposed to clouds.

Thinking aloud, would the t cup help not having the lid edges? I do like the safety of the dcup cover it would consider a t cup if it eliminates this..

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
D cup fans. A question.

I love my v1 dcup. I have sapphire (so worth it) and have been rocking for over a year now.

Im currently running 500f on PID (NV). I tend to favour lower temperatures even if I perhaps waste a little as I'm fortunate to have enough and am chasing flavour and smoothness.

Use the dcup cap, sometimes with one hole blocked depending on the rig I'm using.

I have decided I do prefer a single 4 mm terp ball spinning around to not.

However when I use a ball it creates a lot more mess. I find a small amount will work itself up the sides and over the edge requiring much more frequent cleaning. Like every day now whereas without a ball onne every few days.

It seems NV imo should have made the bucket deeper?

Now I'm not bitching. If this is a problem I have to live with the it's really not a problem. I shall clean more frequently.

But if there is a solution, please feel free to suggest.

I'm not drawing like my life depends on it so the pearl isn't spinning excessively fast.

And I'm using the now internationally recognised 'basmati' rice grain. I like flavours and smoothness as opposed to clouds.

Thinking aloud, would the t cup help not having the lid edges? I do like the safety of the dcup cover it would consider a t cup if it eliminates this..
@Chicken No Name I only have a DCup and know what you are talking about. I use a very similar setup and perimeters as you and no longer use pearls because of the mess. I have read that TCup owners have the same problem. I’ve tried to rationalize a TCup purchase too 😂 At the end of the day I still see the DCup as superior so I haven’t.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I tried the spinning balls a few times. It only pushed the sauce up and over the sapphire dish, and cakes like glue underneath. I can make the oil move enough with the carb cap, so NO BALLS for me, don’t see the purpose in a DCup.

Vaporware

That model has actually been discontinued. The closest they sell now is the TBucket, but I think more people liked it better anyway.

You can find the FC thread here:

…and although it seems to be out of stock, normally you can buy it here:

If you really want a DCup instead, maybe put a Want To Buy post in the Classifieds section or just wait and see if someone posts one. :)

Vaporware,
Reactions: seedy53
Top Bottom