DCup Desktop Vaporizer by NewVape

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I am much preferring rotating the carb cap and playing with draw speed than I am just slinging a pearl in the dish and inhaling strong enough to make it spin.

Think I might invest in a one hole DCup carb cap.

505f. No pearls. 2 hole carb. LOVELY flavour. Variable hits depending on draw speed (or spinning the cap).

It looks like the dabbers are saying...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????? :razz:

#dadjokesallday

And they'd be right! Tho right now, they're set at 7 minutes past 3... WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!

keNPz23.jpg

Last edited:

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
What is happening right now. :tinfoil:

I am much preferring rotating the carb cap and playing with draw speed than I am just slinging a pearl in the dish and inhaling strong enough to make it spin.

Think I might invest in a one hole DCup carb cap.

505f. No pearls. 2 hole carb. LOVELY flavour. Variable hits depending on draw speed (or spinning the cap).

And they'd be right! Tho right now, they're set at 7 minutes past 3... WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!

keNPz23.jpg

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Does the carb cap from the Vrod happen to work with the dcup?
First generation VROD carb cap will work with D-Cup.
D-Cup carb cap will work with WeedEater.
Stay vaped.

First generation works.
I have both VROD generations carb caps.
VROD first generation carb cap, will work on SH and D-Cup.
2nd generation VROD carb cap will NOT work in the SH, but will work in the D-Cup, if I’m not wrong.
I have the D-Cup too.
Stay vaped.

Last edited by a moderator:

started@52

First generation works.
2nd generation VROD carb cap will NOT work in the SH, but will work in the D-Cup, if I’m not wrong.
I have the D-Cup too.
Stay vaped.
I’m confused. Second gen Vrod carb cap will work with Dcup or only first?

started@52,
Reactions: EmDeemo

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
What is happening right now. :tinfoil:

1. Feedback on how I use your product, in the vague hope that it might help other users.
2. Im attempting humour :)

First generation VROD carb cap will work with D-Cup.
D-Cup carb cap will work with WeedEater.
Stay vaped.

First generation works.
I have the D-Cup too.
Stay vaped.

I have what I thought was first gen VRod carbcap and it kinda works but only in the sense that anything bigger than the DCup opening can cover it and work as a carbcap. The DCup cap fits snugly into the dish's opening. The VRod cap just balances on top (as also evidenced by the fact the DCup cap fits inside the VRod cap - @newvape918 :) ).

Have I got this all wrong?

EmDeemo,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
...newvape talked about it a couple pages back...lol...you were probably on your dcup...:rofl:

Yeah, tbf, I dont know what fucking day it is any more :)

ON TOPIC EDIT :) - The BHO I have seems to prefer slightly higher temps to get it all (540f), the rosin I have is quite happy giving off clouds at much lower temps (I think thats what I've noticed).

Still not gone back to terp pearls, preferring a very slow draw and slowly spinning the carb cap until I get this down. Very nice results.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Looking into it!

Nice one, thanks. It looks like we're getting there :) I've been in touch with the bank and sent Ed a reply. Looks like payment went through, just a matter of tracking down where the hiccup is now :)

EDIT: RESOLVED! MY STUPID BANK!

EDIT 2: Extra thanks to all at NewVape for helping me with this purchase!

Last edited:

Gigsabits53

Nice one, thanks. It looks like we're getting there :) I've been in touch with the bank and sent Ed a reply. Looks like payment went through, just a matter of tracking down where the hiccup is now :)

EDIT: RESOLVED! MY STUPID BANK!

EDIT 2: Extra thanks to all at NewVape for helping me with this purchase!
I had the same issue with my card. I think I ended up trying 6 times to get it to go through, changing little things in my billing address, etc. Never did get it to work and my bank couldnt figure it out either lol. Finally used a different card and it went through fine. The lady at the bank told me it's usually something with how your name, address, etc are typed out in the form. They have to match exactly, apparently. I certainly did not need 6 VROD's charged to my card lol.

Gigsabits53,

Zangano Cruel

SiC dish is really stucked in the D-Cup.
I really put it up for a test, last 4th of July weekend.
Around 50 people for 2 days in a row.
Probably 500 plus dabs, give or take.
My lungs are still tired.
I had waiting lines, to try the D-Cup.
Everyone liked it.
But here’s my problem now, I can’t take apart the SiC dish, it’s totally caked to the sides and bottom.
Left it all night ISO soaking, tried heating to 777F, tried freezing it.
Still caked to the Cup.
Tolerance between the SiC dish and D-Cup is so minimal and good, that I cannot pry it or poke between it.
I tried pushing with a wood skewer, from underneath, through the coil screw thread opening, but to no avail, and I’m afraid it will break.
More suggestions???
Much appreciated.
Stay vaped.
I believe those were above the 40g...
12-CE0-FC3-E497-4811-A4-EA-6-D8620-CADEB0.jpg

Another strain, I cannot remember the amount of strains. 6 underground growers. Like 16 flower strains. More than 10 different diamantes en salsa, CheeseQuake wax/crumble was my favorite.
DDEBC9-E9-5525-42-E1-BAD2-532-E1-DC40-CF0.jpg

His leftovers are anyone’s dreams!!! Jajajajajaja jajajajajaja
B0944-D83-3-AEA-47-D6-8-B4-B-0-D6-D6-FD2-F494.jpg

Poor D-Cup never got to rest, worked out in the morning....
FD616993-C17-E-484-A-A3-DA-3776217-A96-A8.jpg

More views of my “working” desk....
CDA90-D86-1391-4-BB4-80-DC-7-E8-D2-F3939-F0.jpg

Extra heavy duty workout...
847-D0-BB3-7100-4079-B83-A-157-E71626-BE9.jpg

Last edited:

started@52

SiC dish is really stucked in the D-Cup.
I really put it up for a test, last 4th of July weekend.
Around 50 people for 2 days in a row.
Probably 500 plus dabs, give or take.
My lungs are still tired.
I had waiting lines, to try the D-Cup.
Everyone liked it.
But here’s my problem now, I can’t take apart the SiC dish, it’s totally caked to the sides and bottom.
Left it all night ISO soaking, tried heating to 777F, tried freezing it.
Still caked to the Cup.
Tolerance between the SiC dish and D-Cup is so minimal and good, that I cannot pry it or poke between it.
I tried pushing with a wood skewer, from underneath, through the coil screw thread opening, but to no avail, and I’m afraid it will break.
More suggestions???
Much appreciated.
Stay vaped.
Try boiling it?

Zangano Cruel

@started@52
Boiled several times already. I’ll keep trying.
@turk
I didn’t froze it enough. Just a couple hours.
I’ll try again all night long, at least.
And yes, I hadn’t removed the dish since that day, the 6th of July.

Several times I came back, to a smoking hot, capped D-Cup and carb cap, that people that didn’t knew, left on by mistake.
Luckily my D-Cup is set at 555F, moderate low temp. Still, capped, will turn hot indeed.
Probably that’s the cause of the stucking.
Carb cap was stucked on top of D-Cup a few times, I couldn’t stay for 48 hours on top of the D-Cup, to warn people all the time, on how to use it, needed to socialize too jajajajajaja.
But man, people did enjoy it.
They were surprised with uncompromised flavor, without too often of a clean up.
Stay vaped.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I fear I will have this issue.

Has anyone used an ultrasonic cleaner to remove a stuck dish from the DCup?

EmDeemo,
Reactions: turk

Justpassedu

I fear I will have this issue.

Has anyone used an ultrasonic cleaner to remove a stuck dish from the DCup?
I have used my ultra sonic cleaner but never ran into the issue of having my dish get stuck. A soak in some pbw should free it up as I notice when I use pbw on my glass it helps break the resin down pretty quickly .

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I have used my ultra sonic cleaner but never ran into the issue of having my dish get stuck. A soak in some pbw should free it up as I notice when I use pbw on my glass it helps break the resin down pretty quickly .

If you were to hazard a guess, would you think the ultrasonic cleaner would do it?

Thanks, always been meaning to get some PBW for cleaning, never got round to it.

On it.

EmDeemo,
Top Bottom