DaVinci IQ2 & IQ3

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Oops, clearly missed this. Thanks!
I personally think they should be combined since the threads (iq2/iqc) don’t get a lot of traffic, but are basically the same.
But I’ll do whatever @Stu says!
Yeah, definitely agree there since there’s basically no difference between those devices, but they’ve been separate since the IQC’s release. Would be nice to combine them though.

Octavia,
Reactions: Jill NYC

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D 5 +
Remember being scolded by a Davinci rep on this forum for saying that the IQ2 could be more than just a sipper. Like others have said, maybe the larger 21700 battery was needed for a more powerful heater to attract those seeking a more robust vapor experience (ripper).

Enjoy my convection vapes, but their is just something special IMO about the Davinci IQ2's over all quality and portability that keeps it in high standing in my collection. Looking forward to the early reviews for the new IQ3.

simba

@weedanwine
A solid battery powered conduction vape could be nice to have on hand to switch things up as most my vapes are convection.

As said, it needs to justify that price tag, one to keep an eye on.

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Oops, clearly missed this. Thanks!
I personally think they should be combined since the threads (iq2/iqc) don’t get a lot of traffic, but are basically the same.
But I’ll do whatever @Stu says!

Yeah, definitely agree there since there’s basically no difference between those devices, but they’ve been separate since the IQC’s release. Would be nice to combine them though.

I agree they could all have been combined, but I think it was DaVinci that made the choice for them all to be separate? Nice incremental upgrade it seems anyway!
I'm fine with a combined thread for both since they are so similar. I'll merge the threads.

:peace:

dudeguy

With dosing capsules it should be possible to use the IQ3 with much less than 0.7g I assume?

dudeguy,
Top Bottom