Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

2pumpchump

Took an oring off actually, Lil better, maybe after it's broken in :D
Nice . ( my statement about the metal stem and get hot was based on v3 head ) witch it is recommended to run 1 oring not flush for back to back
And back to back from me was 3 heat cycles back fire to it as soon as clicks off and reload repeat! I suspect FUSION runs slightly cooler on the stem I just got home from a birthday party from last night have not checked my shipping but I should have the actual side by side on the metal stem vs rose wood shorty and glass for everyone.. ps now that you mentioned it my v3 was still a snug fit even eating orings but still was not the grip I wanted but the longer orings are on it grip better and not pinching ...
I wonder if they made the FUSION just a tuch smaller to help not eat orings ?
It was 1 of the main thing we asked @batteryfreeganz to improve on!

2pumpchump,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
USPS out here playing with my emotions rn, still haven't delivered it and its been in the city for 3 days 😭
I feel your pain bro. Dealing with a parcel that's just stuck "in transit" for weeks but it's an international shipment. Dying to know how it stacks up against the V3 Ti Tip.

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: 2pumpchump

redeyemaster

USPS out here playing with my emotions rn, still haven't delivered it and its been in the city for 3 days 😭
I know that feel.

I just had a shipment come via UPS where the UPS truck passed within sight of my porch Saturday evening to take it to my local post office ~150 yards up the street and I'm waiting till it gets delivered later today with the regular mail.

Like, bruh, if you pulled over I could've just grabbed it off you lol.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I feel your pain bro. Dealing with a parcel that's just stuck "in transit" for weeks but it's an international shipment. Dying to know how it stacks up against the V3 Ti Tip.
That is even more annoyin
I know that feel.

I just had a shipment come via UPS where the UPS truck passed within sight of my porch Saturday evening to take it to my local post office ~150 yards up the street and I'm waiting till it gets delivered later today with the regular mail.

Like, bruh, if you pulled over I could've just grabbed it off you lol.
bro same thing happened to me with my macbook they just decided monday sounded good instead.

I did all that bitching cuz the tracking hadnt updated in 2 days and then it just got dropped off. The wood grain on this bad boy is beautiful

redeyemaster

I did all that bitching cuz the tracking hadnt updated in 2 days and then it just got dropped off. The wood grain on this bad boy is beautiful
Hooray! And isn't that always the case?

This is why all I do is complain about the post /s

In seriousness, I have my complaints but I'm aware that dealing with mail for all these people is a logistical nightmare with literal millions of moving parts.

shredlord

Yea the mail system is definitely crazy

Have you used it with the wand yet? What temp do you set the wand to and how long do you wait after the click? My wand and fusion just arrived a few minutes ago and I have never used the wand before. I do have some experience with a dyna and a different IH though.

2pumpchump

Mine passed by me to mane hub to another hub back to mane hub to its somwear so im expecting a second mail run as I have had happened in the past

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Have you used it with the wand yet? What temp do you set the wand to and how long do you wait after the click? My wand and fusion just arrived a few minutes ago and I have never used the wand before. I do have some experience with a dyna and a different IH though.
yea i have i got about 10-15 after the click which is like one and a half heat cycles or something around there

Sour Dream,

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
Actually, I don't count when I use The Wand with Fusion. I just go past the click and wait until I can smell the flavors reaching my nose.

MDude

Does the cap squeak when taken off and put on or is it smooth?

I noticed in TableTopBongs youtube first impression video it squeaked a little. I would be annoyed by that.

Last edited:
MDude,

redeyemaster

Does the cap squeak when taken off and put on or is it smooth?

I noticed on tabletopbongs youtube first impression video it squeaked a little. I would be annoyed by that.
It has a threaded cap so... it can potentially squeak but you can easily fix it with a bit of lubricant. (obviously something vape safe)

Arawfish

Green Thumb
It's worth.

I liked my Dani v3 but wasn't super impressed with it; kinda just felt like a vapcap just a bowl and a half. I AM impressed with the Fusion; the flavor improvement makes such a big difference.
The Dani dropped off my Radar after I tried a V2 and disliked it greatly, but man this Fusion is a whole other thing! A worthy adversary to some of the more expensive vapes out there.

MDude

I have had the Fusion (shorty wood) since Friday and I've hardly put it down. It has great airflow adjustability (very similar to an Anvil), a wide range of heat variability (big flavour to big milk), nice ergos, and decent hand balance (a bit cap heavy, perhaps).

With the 510 driptip, the stem is the same length as a DV M, and half the length of a stock Dani rosewood stem. The intercooler looks to have a more aggressive twist and does a decent job at cooling vapour down along that short path. The stem has no carb, so I tend to use it MTL being that I'm chasing the clouds. I honestly didn't think I'd be a big fan of the shorty stem, but it has a really nice pull and great flavour, so it really has won me over.

The Fusion has the potential to satisfy a wide ass range of user preferences, and heating techniques translate directly from Dani, so anyone who has used a Dani will be able to pick this up and get a good milking right off the rip.

Full disclosure, my Fusion was donated by BFG for the purpose of evaluation/review, but I'd be saying these things if I'd bought it. It's an impressive evolution in the Battery-Free Ganz lineup, and I think everyone who picked one up is going to be real glad they did!

:rockon:
@BingsBuddery When will you make a video review?

Last edited:
MDude,

Duba

Accessory Maker
I received the Fusion over a week ago and have been able to test it extensively since its arrival.

The unit is well made, it's a real success and a nice advance compared to the previous versions : the o-rings hold well and do not break, no seizing of the cap. The small stem + mouthpiece is really superb! The airflow is now adjustable and changes the game of Dani!
The Fusion compiles some expected improvements.

It's a versatile vape (from several heating to 1 powerful hitter).
My favorite setting so far : 3 flames + 7-8s after the click when heating under the lower ring. 1 big hit.

Its "flaws" (imo): it heats up quickly in hand, the vapor is a bit aggressive.
The performances are not as reliable and reproducible as with an Anvil for example (since you have to count after the click, the results can vary).

It's frankly a beautiful success, thank you to BFG!

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I received the Fusion over a week ago and have been able to test it extensively since its arrival.

The unit is well made, it's a real success and a nice advance compared to the previous versions : the o-rings hold well and do not break, no seizing of the cap. The small stem + mouthpiece is really superb! The airflow is now adjustable and changes the game of Dani!
The Fusion compiles some expected improvements.

It's a versatile vape (from several heating to 1 powerful hitter).
My favorite setting so far : 3 flames + 7-8s after the click when heating under the lower ring. 1 big hit.

Its "flaws" (imo): it heats up quickly in hand, the vapor is a bit aggressive.
The performances are not as reliable and reproducible as with an Anvil for example (since you have to count after the click, the results can vary).

It's frankly a beautiful success, thank you to BFG!

That wood grain is nice

redeyemaster

What vhb is compatible with the Fusion?
Is IH better than torch for the fusion?
Can confirm it's more of a taste thing than anything else.

I overwhelmingly prefer a torch but I always have on every device.

IH's are much better for just chilling on the couch watching TV and not flirting with combustion.

Top Bottom