Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

2pumpchump

Is it just the Wand IH ? Not the only reason but 1 reason I ordered a FUSION . However I don't own a IH :hmm: lol I did order a diy. But I don't even know if I'm going to like IH :bowdown:? ..
I will save my torching tips till I can test ... if it means changing tips on a torch and adding another bottle :mental::evil: ... however I don't think that will be the case lmao
BTW who won the race the tortoise or the hair?

2pumpchump,

Sativapo

Did someone notice the last 3 numbers of Best For Ganja phone number on their site? :rockon::leaf::leaf::leaf:

Sativapo,

shredlord

I am interested in getting a Dani Fusion with a metal stem. What are some US retailers? I couldn't find any.

shredlord,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
@ShayWhiteGrow thanks for the always great videos! A trick I use to stop the annoying unscrewing of the stem when removing the cap is to place a 8mm Dani O ring between the stem and the SS threaded tip connecter. The old Dani V2 had them preinstalled due to poorer machining and air leaks. Dropped them in V3.

These beauties arrived at soothingvapour.ca yesterday. Don't know how many are spoken for but the one on the left is on it's way here.

Special.jpg

Sativapo

I was a bit tough with the click criticism : with o kitchen torch tuned a bit strong it's indeed 6-8 seconds after the click for a good rip.

Sativapo,

2pumpchump

Yeah I think he'd accommodate you if you email him and ask if you can have a metal stem instead of shorty; he gave me the long instead.
Most definitely email him Wes is grate to work with... last I saw he had plane and ano stems alone .. for a little more you can have both if you like me and getting the metal so you don't break it but still want the wood to lol ...
Soothing Vapours is Canada based but I believe they ship us ??? And have a good selection right now..

@ShayWhiteGrow happy birthday 🎂

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I smashed another oring on top to snug it till I get proper replacements. :nod: Bday Rippin :tup:

Yeah, there is definetly something wrong with the clicker on my cap, i have the same torch and use the same size flame i need at least 5 or 6 seconds after the click.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: 2pumpchump

2pumpchump

Yeah, there is definetly something wrong with the clicker on my cap, i have the same torch and use the same size flame i need at least 5 or 6 seconds after the click.
I believe that was 5 seconds past the click!

Yay just checked my email and looking like I'll be able to put my real 2 cents in by the first of next week 😃🤩🤩😃💚💚

Last edited:

redeyemaster

I believe that was 5 seconds past the click!

Yay just checked my email and looking like I'll be able to put my real 2 cents in by the first of next week 😃🤩🤩😃💚💚

Just counted it out, it is almost exactly 5 seconds past the click.

Sativapo

Are the replacement screens the same size than the previous danys ? I ejected mine while cleaning to unstuck it and it took half an hour to find on the floor.

I love my shorty especially on a j hook but I'm thinking buying the metal stem for more aipath, is it worth it ?

Sativapo,

MDude

Is the wooden stem lined with stainless steel all the way or just the ends of the stem?

Is the vapor hotter with the mini wood stem than titanium stem?

MDude,
Top Bottom