Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I also take at least a minute + some more when heating with my wand. Going to try and go get a torch today.
Maybe he does have a super wand or something lol, but yea a torch is def faster but I like the ih hits more for some reason
If there is no glass and the cap touches the coil - isnt that a problem?
What is that plug?
When should it get to you?
Thanks
if it touches the coil I believe it turns off for a second idk since I don’t have the device yet I can’t answer any of these questions for sure, just going off what I read and my brief convo with the creator.

It’s not made for the Dani so I’ll have to wait and see. Gonna be probably like 2 weeks from now

Last edited:

bubbyhill

Yes , i have tried most torch sizes available,it is actually the nozzle diameter that matters. I just cannot get a sweetspot with anything and counting 8 seconds after the click when i am baked,makes me forget there is a click at all. I might have monkey memory or idk,but my clicker is no good indicator for anything . I have minimized airflow to the minimum. As mentioned i am having better results with my Dani V3 cap on the fusion tip ,so there is something wrong with mine or this vape is just not for me :))... It is just that the 14 day return period is running out and if i could not master it in two weeks,i probably wont ever. The only thing usable of the package i got is the tip paired with the V3 cap,not really cashwise for me to keep it.I have tried a lot of vapes and own quite a few flamepowered Vapo-bowl,vaporstar,,Vapor-genie,Blackleaf Wand Vape ,Gn0me,celtic -vapo ,vapocane,vaponic,vapcap,vapman,dynacrap,,lotus,dani v3, ball torch vape ,in other words you can say i am a big fan of those and i really wish my Fusion could perform anything like the v3,maybe if i didnt own the V3 i would have appreciated this one more,who knows.
Also i wanna note ,that temp stepping via reheating works very well with my Dani V3 , while with the fusion it just goes from wispy vapor ,to charred and i just cannot seem to nail the sweetspot with the stock setup and get that thick tasty hit.
I was having similar issues as you but I switched to using a micro torch lighter and aiming between the bottom ring and the base of the cap + 1-2 seconds after the click. It's been producing big tasty clouds and finishing the bowl in one heat cycle

bubbyhill,

2pumpchump

:mad::bang::goon: I'm not talking to you guys all weekend yaw jinx me I'm still trying to get the burnt taste out . As it is nice to know how to slam a bowl it's not my normal vape stile .
so have been heating with a mid size torch with the flame adjusted slightly higher than an oxidized frame to the bottom of the cap dipped at the apex of the flame aka the hottest part I don't really spin I to switch sides around halfway sometimes..
Hit it at the click then ad my extra time for the 2nd hit ...

Well you guessed it I heated click hit heat waiting for the click ..................................... yep exactly !
So how am I going to complain about a device that works so good I forgot how to use it 1 hit in :science::zzz:

seriousTone

Will give my fusion last chance this weekend and after that i will probably return it,going to make some videos and send them to BFG for analysis,but at this point as much as i like the aesthetics of it,compared to my Dani v3 i cannot really find the same value especially at the bumped priced tag. Not really satisfied with the vapor density i am getting and it is pretty useless for me with a medium sized pockedtable torches i can use the V3 with. The Fusion tip with the V3 cap is definetly a better experience then the stock, i also have noticed that it does do well if you do not rotate with the new tip. Anyway i hope they iron out the difficulties as the V3 is one of my favorite vapes ,i should have just gone with a TI tip,instead all this.
Anyway on a side note, i havent tested how much it cools,as i dont want to vape through that stem ,but i noticed it fits TM stems !!!
I wonder if your cap is defective? All I know is when I do my higher temp hits with the double torch, 1in long flames, heating the bottom half of the bottom ring until click or 1 or 2 sec after, then heating the top half of the top ring for some more seconds...I get thick but smooth ecig like vapor out of this thing.

I check it by french inhaling every hit lol; it's really satisfying and ecig smooth. I'm using airflow like almost completely closed so do short mouth to lung hits.

2pumpchump

I wonder if your cap is defective? All I know is when I do my higher temp hits with the double torch, 1in long flames, heating the bottom half of the bottom ring until click or 1 or 2 sec after, then heating the top half of the top ring for some more seconds...I get thick but smooth ecig like vapor out of this thing.

I check it by french inhaling every hit lol; it's really satisfying and ecig smooth. I'm using airflow like almost completely closed so do short mouth to lung hits.
Something just hit me we talk about witch ring we are heating . But not weather it's the silver or SS rings I'm heating the SS ring at the very bottom of the cap!

RitualBasedExtraction

Happiness is of mind, not circumstance.
Been an avid TED enthusiast for a good while now and the fusion got me to make an account here; I've never had a device able to get so many consistent hits out of such a small amount of material, it's damn impressive. In addition, I'm developing a bit of a vapman-esque feel for the cycle of heating up, drawing, reheating, and ultimately reloading. Checking a lot of boxes for me :science:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Okay some initial thoughts on the fusion, after a couple of goes.

It's much more convection biased than the v3 SS. This means it's tastes much better, but it lacks some of the instant punch of the SS, a more balanced hybrid.

After my first go - I think it's different, but not necessarily better. Just different. I like both. Not tried the v3 ti yet to compare.

MDude

It's much more convection biased than the v3 SS. This means it's tastes much better, but it lacks some of the instant punch of the SS, a more balanced hybrid.

After my first go - I think it's different, but not necessarily better. Just different. I like both. Not tried the v3 ti yet to compare.
How is the threading when putting the cap on?

Are there differences between them and do they squeek at all or they are smooth?

MDude,

2pumpchump

Are the replacement screens the same size than the previous danys ? I ejected mine while cleaning to unstuck it and it took half an hour to find on the floor.

I love my shorty especially on a j hook but I'm thinking buying the metal stem for more aipath, is it worth it ?

How is the threading when putting the cap on?

Are there differences between them and do they squeek at all or they are smooth?
I can confirm the screens are not the same as I noticed mine had gotten pushed inward leaving only the small hole in the tip block even more by the screen .. so right now running it slightly off the bottom of the tip for more even airflow will probably make a ss wire ring to go under it
Lol I can't compare to SSv3 tip I have been running the FUSION solo the last few days giving it the shake down. The v3t is similar but have not side by side them yet .update coming
The v3 cap will fit the FUSION but still has to be ran loose for airflow .the FUSION cap will not fit the v3 neither cap squeek on the fusion my v3t does squeek sometimes but still treads very smooth .

2pumpchump,
Reactions: endof3d

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
can't compare to SSv3 tip
In a similar position, except I have the v3 SS and Ti tips, and my Castle and Fusion are due to land soon - when I hope to write up a comparison of all 4.

What's your experience of running the fusion through glass? (I really rate the OG steel cap through a rattlecan: the draw is pretty restricted with the non adjustable cap, but half closing the airport still makes for 5 or six dense hits. I understand the Fusion is Ti and adjustable - so does this mean better flavour, and two heat cycles needed to get a full extraction?

Perfect_Speed4069,

Sativapo

I can confirm the screens are not the same as I noticed mine had gotten pushed inward leaving only the small hole in the tip block even more by the screen .. so right now running it slightly off the bottom of the tip for more even airflow will probably make a ss wire ring to go under it
My fusion screen was bent inwards natively when I received it. Works fine though. The vape gets clogged faster at the spiral than the screen. My spiral was alot dirtier than pic above after one week :lol:

Sativapo,

MDude

My fusion screen was bent inwards natively when I received it. Works fine though. The vape gets clogged faster at the spiral than the screen. My spiral was alot dirtier than pic above after one week :lol:
Do you think it would get less dirty if it had a carb hole?

MDude,

redeyemaster

Do you think it would get less dirty if it had a carb hole?
Based on personal use and gunk pattern from it I would imagine it's directly related to the volume of product you feed through it and how fast you gunk up will be more a reflection of that than anything else ;)

A longer stem with a carb cap might have a spiral that gets dirty more slowly but only because there's more space for gunk to build up in the longer stem.

redeyemaster,
Reactions: endof3d

MDude

Based on personal use and gunk pattern from it I would imagine it's directly related to the volume of product you feed through it and how fast you gunk up will be more a reflection of that than anything else ;)

A longer stem with a carb cap might have a spiral that gets dirty more slowly but only because there's more space for gunk to build up in the longer stem.
I was thinking it could be more dirty because you cant clear the stem like you can when there is a carb.

Last edited:
MDude,

2pumpchump

In a similar position, except I have the v3 SS and Ti tips, and my Castle and Fusion are due to land soon - when I hope to write up a comparison of all 4.

What's your experience of running the fusion through glass? (I really rate the OG steel cap through a rattlecan: the draw is pretty restricted with the non adjustable cap, but half closing the airport still makes for 5 or six dense hits. I understand the Fusion is Ti and adjustable - so does this mean better flavour, and two heat cycles needed to get a full extraction?
My glass stem only 1 I have not ran it on yet my hunch is its going to be my favorite .but I keep it locked away so I don't brake and only use specific times it is just a standard bfg glass stem I will try it tonight .but today I have both on me so it's play time
that was the case with my screen I'm not claiming more airflow just more even airflow and less screen clogging

Also I should note the FUSION using its cap can run with all airflow holes block off if you are doing M2L hits very tight but not sealed vs the v3 if you close it completely

Top Bottom