Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

leanpubpackage

Are the replacement screens the same size than the previous danys ? I ejected mine while cleaning to unstuck it and it took half an hour to find on the floor.

I love my shorty especially on a j hook but I'm thinking buying the metal stem for more aipath, is it worth it ?
I use 3/8 inch (9.5mm) mesh screens for mine. I like it better than the ccd

leanpubpackage,
Reactions: Sativapo

redeyemaster

Is the wooden stem lined with stainless steel all the way or just the ends of the stem?

Is the vapor hotter with the mini wood stem than titanium stem?
Yes it's lined with stainless.

Vapor doesn't seem super different but the shorty stem certainly gets much hotter; I prefer to use it as a WPA instead of natively and I slap it into my old v3 stem for that.

redeyemaster

Are the v3 and fusion screens same size ?
The bowls are different sizes (you can actually snugly fit the rev bowl into the v3 bowl) and BFG is selling two different sets of screens for the same price on his website.

Logic dictates they are highly likely to be different sizes but I could pull my screens out and check if you like.

redeyemaster,

2pumpchump

Are the replacement screens the same size than the previous danys ? I ejected mine while cleaning to unstuck it and it took half an hour to find on the floor.

I love my shorty especially on a j hook but I'm thinking buying the metal stem for more aipath, is it worth it ?

Is the wooden stem lined with stainless steel all the way or just the ends of the stem?

Is the vapor hotter with the mini wood stem than titanium stem?
Try removing the intercooler for more airflow . I'm basing this on theory for now I should have an exact answer by Monday evening at the latest ...
But with the metal stem other than having a carb I feel like airflow with the intercooler in both stems will be very similar .
Removing the intercooler out of the metal system on a v3T tip doesn't make the vapor that much hotter glass stem seams to have the most airflow to me so far I'll update you guys once I can actually compare !!

Are the metal stem worth the price? Absolutely ! They are very well made can vaped several ways depending upon how you want it easy to clean
Are metal stem for everyone? no .. as I said well bilt ! They do not go shy on metal ! Making this thing a tank your are not going to brake it with out using something else run it over with your truck drop it out a plane if you find it might have some scratches lol why is that a bad thing well weight as it's a tank it ways like tank to me its the 2nd lightest thing in my pocket so doesn't bother me .. but might others . Next not that vapor get but the stem you think that wood gets warm lmfao my stem has never gotten hot enough to bun me but to the point you go time to let her cool down I will have to go back and find who said it but I'll trade you the twisted metal thing for bigger o rings.. will edit
But edc will be on my metal stem . Because it is as tank

beowulf

Hello 👋 First post 📯

@batteryfreeganz I am really enjoying my 0.05gr microdosing with a Dynavap B. It's a game changer for me. Will you have a smaller bowl like that, cos the 0.14gr on the Fusion is almost triple?

Or would it be stupid in sense of the thermodynamics for a more substantial metal construction?

Also, with paranoia, how does quality control work? One reason I finally started with weed, was 1) cos ent marketplaces offer some market competition and 2) Dynavap is US and Americans are very litigious if companies are naughty (yup, I've just seen the Reddit worries about scratching titanium).

Anyone with a sideline in metallurgy got any views? I REALLY like the look of the Danis and what I read here, and my lungs....

2pumpchump

Hello 👋 First post 📯

@batteryfreeganz I am really enjoying my 0.05gr microdosing with a Dynavap B. It's a game changer for me. Will you have a smaller bowl like that, cos the 0.14gr on the Fusion is almost triple?

Or would it be stupid in sense of the thermodynamics for a more substantial metal construction?

Also, with paranoia, how does quality control work? One reason I finally started with weed, was 1) cos ent marketplaces offer some market competition and 2) Dynavap is US and Americans are very litigious if companies are naughty (yup, I've just seen the Reddit worries about scratching titanium).

Anyone with a sideline in metallurgy got any views? I REALLY like the look of the Danis and what I read here, and my lungs....

...would the Sneaky Pete bowl reducer fit?
I quoted both messages because it will be merged by mods for back to back posts

Welcome to the site . We are glad to help .
I have no actual information on a smaller chambers however if a smaller chambers is to come out it will probably be a .12 or .1 at the smallest but very unlikely as you mentioned the thermal waste. However you do not have to fill the chamber completely. As I'm not on reddit I'm not sure what titanium scratching on there you referring to!! But I have seen nothing about it on the FUSION . If you are reading about the DynaVap scratching titanium tips that information will be found in the DynaVap tread .
I can not say about quality control as I have had no problem with them witch is what happens when you make parts to spec and don't have to send a out of speck part back just to be sent a out of spec part again like I did with another vape Manufacturer just recently ...
I doubt the Sneaky Pete bowl reducer will fit ? My fusion will be hear by if not b4 Monday but someone hear should have that answer by lol if not I got you and I will try to do some micro dosing as well for you.

2pumpchump,
  • Love
Reactions: beowulf

kishot

what is the total length with the long stem? the site just says "standard".

what is the "special metal" stem type? where can I see available colors and choose one?

kishot,
Reactions: beowulf

2pumpchump

What bigger size orings do I need again to tighten the cap onto the metal body? Please and thanks. :)
Not sure exactly what you are meaning .
Is your FUSION tip loose on the metal stem ? If not can you send pictures of witch orings you are referring to ?

2pumpchump,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Yes. The orings on the tip that hold it onto the metal body of the unit. Way too loose. I think maybe someone mentioned get 8 mm? I'm oring illiterate.

Last edited:
Custom Flower Hardware,

2pumpchump

Yes. The orings on the tip that hold it onto the metal body of the unit. Way too loose. I think maybe someone mentioned get 8 mm? I'm oring illiterate.
O ring size choices can be tricky as 2 different sizes of orings might get similar results I was unable to find my gage so I'll have mesher them the hard way for now their was a conversion about DV o rings fitting I believe the standard oing is a 8 ×1 mm don't hold me to that that # is just stuck in my head but may have been 1 I need at work the other day

2pumpchump,

2pumpchump

@MDude hear are some pictures not quite the same DV o rings are a slightly tighter fit but I was able to get it in the stem without pinching it and without using wax ... (yes i know this is the fusion tread it will be here soon lol) unless they change the o rings on the fusion and no 1 on here has said anything about yet ?? They will be a snug fit but can work .I would definitely wax them to keep from pinching but actually liking the extra snug of them now :cool:

OK a picture in glass so you can kinda get a better Ida of the of the difference of how a DV o rings fit vs BFG o rings based on a v3T tip @redeyemaster i beleave the 6th will be 1 month for my v3 I would say mine is not to bad but I know of at least 1 and I believe actually 2 ... now thinking about it at 1 a month isn't very good . Dose the fusion seem to be more gentle on the ORINGS you guys??? ..
But as I'm heading to the shop I'll see if I can find my o ring gage .. and I'm taking to some peoples about a b0,000lk box of them lol
O ring size choices can be tricky as 2 different sizes of orings might get similar results I was unable to find my gage so I'll have mesher them the hard way for now their was a conversion about DV o rings fitting I believe the standard oing is a 8 ×1 mm don't hold me to that that # is just stuck in my head but may have been 1 I need at work the other day

Please merge these post

2pumpchump,

2pumpchump

Mods don't read every thread. Just report your own post to request a merge. Thanks for the tip still a rookie so still trying figure the site out completely and not brake rules even though I may be blunt sometimes my reasons for joining is with the intention of helping
that is Just a basic for orings with = cross sections as thickness most common . Meaning if you up the cross section may not fit in the groves correct unless the o rings smaller then stretched with giving you similar cross seck but larger od
OK my phone is acting wired my apologies

2pumpchump,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Nishno8

Dang.. was just about to order a metal stem. So what Orings do I need and where do I get them (EU)?:ko:
Also: anybody else kind of worried about the mini wood stem's durability? The wood is so thin I feel like it could break when it takes a hit or because of the heat. Maybe I'm overanxious.

Nishno8,

Sativapo

Had the same thoughts but it looks well built to me and has a crazy artisanal blunt style. It also cools surprisingly well for it's size with the dense vortex and it's never hot enough to make the heat uncomfortable in my hand.
I was also thinking ordering a metal stem but I don't know if it's a worthy upgrade as it works also with my j hooks. Maybe my next bfg will have the long stem..

It's tough to recommend one other size since you have the right size but maybe a tolerance issue between your tip and stem. These are drip tip orings standard size 8x1mm. Maybe if you order on aliexpress from the stronger materials like the viton (fkm) green ones or red ones like those on the shorty drip tip ( you can try one of those being carefull) you can have a tighter feat. You can always add a bit of hemp fiber or coton waiting to find the right orings.

Sativapo,
Reactions: endof3d

MDude

Maybe BFG can chime in on the size of o-ring they use, since they have Fusion with metal stems in offer on their website.

I assume they are not selling them with loose tips?

MDude,

redeyemaster

Weird, my fusion fits flush in my metal stem using the o-rings that came with.

But maybe my stem is slightly small, it constantly ate o-rings with the v3 tip and it hasn't been breaking them with the fusion.

edit - And also it stays snug enough that sometimes I unscrew the lower part of the head of the stem assembly trying to unscrew the tip.

Last edited:
redeyemaster,
Top Bottom