Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

Sativapo

The bowl reduction is a plus for me as 0.14 is already more than my micro dosing habits. ( you north amaerican guys don't save weed I'm general :lol:)v3 pro is a bit too much and the woodscents extraction head that must be in the same range about perfect for me. The 2 isolated piece neck/ bowl will maybe help reduce conduction I guess.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Fucking hell Dani you finally gonna pry my wallet open ain't you?

I hope it works good with the wand I just got. Any idea on the heatup time with the wand @batteryfreeganz?
Yup, heating profile when using the Wand would be nice to know. What's the main advantage of the fusion over the standard Dani V3 I'm wondering besides adjustable bowl size.

Actually @gotbadvas, I know you own a TA. Is it wrong to ask in this thread how the TA compares to the Dani, if you own one that is...

TigoleBitties,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
With all that extra mass the Fusion is going to be a MONSTER!!! If it is as easy to tame ( regulate ) as all the previous Dani's that would be outstanding.

Also, it appears that the Fusion's air intake could be fully adjustable. Six much larger than previous models air intake ports for max air flow for water use. Plus precise air adjustment according to your preferences for native use.

You Sir have out done yourself! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Order placed, patiently waiting.
air.png

2pumpchump

With all that extra mass the Fusion is going to be a MONSTER!!! If it is as easy to tame ( regulate ) as all the previous Dani's that would be outstanding.

Also, it appears that the Fusion's air intake could be fully adjustable. Six much larger than previous models air intake ports for max air flow for water use. Plus precise air adjustment according to your preferences for native use.

You Sir have out done yourself! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Order placed, patiently waiting.
air.png
Even if that's not the intended use we going to try it anyway lol 😂 .
It looks as if wile adding mass BFG is focusing the heat where it needs to go .I also see this giving BFG plenty of room for options smaller chambers with extra mass , smaller chamber less mass ,cap extensions that allow bigger tip and more torching area..
@batteryfreeganz dose this new design allows for air flow to work with the cap full tighten? If so can it be loseen for a extra air adjustment ? I know this tread is about the new Fusion head unit but any plans of improvement of the metal system?
I will be posting in the v3 tread later on some tips and tricks I have adopted to mine and a few?s.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Where did you order it from ?
The good folks at soothingvapours.ca just listed the new Fusion and a gorgeous new shorty rose wood stem with 510 Ti drip tip, plus other Fusion stems/wpa variants on their site. If you're in North America and have bad VAS like me, they're always the first distributor to receive shipments as they're located on the west coast. If you're in the US, the US / CA dollar exchange rate will put a smile on your face.

Quantities look to be very limited on first shipment from BFG as they are a small craft shop with many distributors. Demand will out pace supply for a time till they catch up. Preordered a metal stem version before even knowing the price. The new Fusion will now come standard with a 510 Ti drip tip and leather sheath. Amazingly, the price is still very low.
shorty.png

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Alright, I’m diving in balls deep. Just placed my preorder for a Shorty Rosewood. (Thanks Soothing Vapours).

I had a glass V2 that I thought was decent but the draw restriction really put me off, something which I understand was rectified in the V3 and to a further extent, the smooth tip. Looking forward to see the leap in performance jumping right into the Fusion.

Looking good so far BFG! You guys have made leaps and bounds in the betterment of your business and device manufacturing, and I think it shows big time!

2pumpchump

Currently not running IH but plan to be soon hopefully so probably grab it instead of just a cap

2pumpchump,

Sativapo

Gonna let yal beta test the first round and see if it’s worth the $30 price increase before I get one
From what I see it's not 30$ but almost double the price... 30 increase is just the head compared to the whole v3 unit. Is the wood stem lined ?

Last edited:
Sativapo,

Arawfish

Green Thumb
From what I see it's not 30$ but almost double the price... 30 increase is just the head compared to the whole v3 unit. Is the wood stem lined ?
Looking at the soothing vapours site, Rosewood Dani is 135cad, Rosewood Fusion is 210cad , so a difference of 75 bucks but when you factor in that the fusion comes with the drip tip mp which is worth 25cad it brings the difference back down to 50cad, which is about $36usd. So he’s pretty spot on. The shorty is even less of a difference but obviously it’s a smaller chunk of wood so it makes sense. (Great that they have this option at all)

As far as I know the wood is SS lined and also still fits the spiral intercooler. I’m not sure if the shorty is lined but I would guess that it is.

2pumpchump

:rofl:125 for v3 ss not IH ready ...... 189 for Fusion
...95 for just an IH cap
So 50 difference and you don't have a TI tip and not IH compatible 95 for cap 145 for Fusion head again 50 cad 30 something us
Probably gonna get hole set up my self lol @batteryfreeganz quit teasing me you all ready pulled the cork out my piggy bank you know how long it takes to roll that many us pennies lmao

Sativapo

OK. It's cad That's better. Waiting for LCV too. Is there a free leather sleeve for every buyer ?
Don't need a drip tip I have tones of them for e-cigarette. I'll get a long wood stem and can add one of those. I would prefer carbless I think though.

Edit : I called LCV , I think they won't have it this week or the next one.. Damn VAS. This one hit me strong with the syndrom and I think I'll have a ruff time resisting to the castle too.

Last edited:

2pumpchump

OK. It's cad That's better. Waiting for LCV too. Is there a free leather sleeve for every buyer ?
Don't need a drip tip I have tones of them for e-cigarette. I'll get a long wood stem and can add one of those. I would prefer carbless I think though.

Edit : I called LCV , I think they won't have it this week or the next one..
I believe you get the leather case with every complete vape

Top Bottom