Accessory Maker
does it have the same size?
Does it have the same click(temp)?
Has the heating time been improve?
How much time it takes to cool down?
Is the the airflow regulable?
Do you like pears?
Price?
Is it compatible with ih (in the same amount of time than the last cap)?
I like pears
Do you still need a big torch to heat it?
Does it have the same chamber size?
I also like pears, they're my favorite fruit next to pineapple
What do you mean improve heating times? More mass takes more time that's why the vapcap heats up so quick... There ain't shit to it that thing 😂

Last edited:

kokolokokolokon

I also like pears, they're my favorite fruit next to pineapple
What do you mean improve heating times? More mass takes more time that's why the vapcap hearlts up so quick... There ain't shit to it that thing
Depending on how they make the cap maybe the can do it heat up a little faster without a flamethrower xdd is not the same thing to heat up in 20 seconds with a giant torch than heat up in 20 seconds with a dual/triple little torch
maybe they changed some materials + make two smaller silver rings to distribute the heat better getting the temp faster

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
maybe they changed some materials + make two smaller silver rings to distribute the heat better getting the temp faster
The tip looks longer in height so maybe there are 3mm balls - glass, sic, ruby - inside the cap that provides additional heat storage and more draws per heat cycle. Fusion = metal + balls! :hmm:
TIP-CAP-DANI-FUSION-2.png

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
Haha, well it's actually true but for wrong vaporizer :lol: We'll have to leave the fusion of metal and balls to the scientists for now :hmm:. In the meantime, let's keep seeing what kind of hits we can achieve without any balls at all! ✨ 💪
The tip looks longer in height so maybe there are 3mm balls - glass, sic, ruby - inside the cap that provides additional heat storage and more draws per heat cycle. Fusion = metal + balls! :hmm:
Rich (BB code):

2pumpchump

relocating the air hole wear you are heating the cap nice!
dose this new design help with heat transfer to the stem ?
does it utilize the most surface area heating the intake air?
is that a 2 peace chamber ?

2pumpchump,
Reactions: endof3d

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Haha, well it's actually true but for wrong vaporizer :lol: We'll have to leave the fusion of metal and balls to the scientists for now :hmm:. In the meantime, let's keep seeing what kind of hits we can achieve without any balls at all! ✨ 💪

Rich (BB code):
I really can't wait to try this

tinctorus,
Reactions: endof3d

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Just speculating here, but in the teaser photo BFG last posted it appears that the Dani now has a three piece top assembly: neck/heat fin, smooth sided bowl and a larger heat retaining SS mass in the cap. + + +

Again, speculating, but if it is a three piece design then the following question would have to be asked. Why would BFG change to a new, more complicated/expensive to manufacture design? Could it possibly be that they intend to offer different size or types of bowls to fit the new Fusion? Definitely all in on this one! :rockon:

Regardless, wont have long to wait to find out what the Fusion is all about. Will be preordering directly.

EDIT: The way that the BFG logo is engraved into the polished heat ban/fin gives the impression of an quality insignia ring. Definitely top shelf design and presentation.
neck.jpg

Last edited:

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Just speculating here, but in the teaser photo BFG last posted it appears that the Dani now has a three piece top assembly: neck/heat fin, smooth sided bowl and a larger heat retaining SS mass in the cap. + + +

Again, speculating, but if it is a three piece design then the following question would have to be asked. Why would BFG change to a new, more complicated/expensive to manufacture design? Could it possibly be that they intend to offer different size or types of bowls to fit the new Fusion? Definitely all in on this one! :rockon:

Regardless, wont have long to wait to find out what the Fusion is all about. Will be preordering directly.

EDIT: The way that the BFG logo is engraved into the polished heat ban/fin gives the impression of an quality insignia ring. Definitely top shelf design and presentation.
neck.jpg
Honestly the machine work is very good on my V3, I imagine it's even better now

2pumpchump

@endof3d my thoughts exactly and I think the length of the base to the stem is the same length as a ti tip looks like by the side by side picture
Hi guys, thanks for all supports here, really appreciate y'all. Here's a small recap answer. The Dani Fusion is fully compatible with all Dani V3 stems, and it's also IH-compatible. Starting March 14th, you can purchase it directly from us, or check with our resellers in the USA, Canada, France, and Thailand for availability. With a 0.14gr bowl, you'll have everything you need to get started. More chamber size in the future.
Rich (BB code):
I like 🍐s but prefer🍊s

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
To be honest i myself do not dig the Anvil concept ,i thought it is fun ,but prefer very much the material choice here.:) 14 March cant come soon enough ! Thinking of finally also getting that WPA . As for someone commenting on a one piece WPA is going to get hot(dont know if you ever used a nectar collector with ti tip), i say let it ,just put the hot metal on a glass adapter and handle the glass adapter and you will have a o-ringless danitip that is not hot to handle.

Last edited:
Maybe this is the smaller Dani that was teased a while back and the fusion is it’s ability to work with all stems (dyna, Dani, etc)?

UpTheRedsYNWA,

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@batteryfreeganz Are guy doing a simultaneous release through your official and retailers ? Also do you know if Lacentralevapeur will stock the also IH cap ? I wanna have that one ,too . I see myself as a Danivape collector in the future,could never imagine owning more than one Dynavap, it got boring the first week of use.

Top Bottom