Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

2pumpchump

@MDude hear are some pictures not quite the same DV o rings are a slightly tighter fit but I was able to get it in the stem without pinching it and without using wax ... (yes i know this is the fusion tread it will be here soon lol) unless they change the o rings on the fusion and no 1 on here has said anything about yet ?? They will be a snug fit but can work .I would definitely wax them to keep from pinching but actually liking the extra snug of them now :cool:

redeyemaster

@MDude hear are some pictures not quite the same DV o rings are a slightly tighter fit but I was able to get it in the stem without pinching it and without using wax ... (yes i know this is the fusion tread it will be here soon lol) unless they change the o rings on the fusion and no 1 on here has said anything about yet ?? They will be a snug fit but can work .I would definitely wax them to keep from pinching but actually liking the extra snug of them now :cool:
Can confirm, same o-rings as the V3. (I slapped one of the spare o-rings from my fusion onto the V3, my v3 likes to eat o-rings)

TangibleHangnail

Are the Fusion stems the same as for the Dani? Can you upgrade by just getting the Fusion tip? Sorry for the newbie questions!

TangibleHangnail,

redeyemaster

Are the Fusion stems the same as for the Dani? Can you upgrade by just getting the Fusion tip? Sorry for the newbie questions!
Fusion and V3 stem have full cross compatibility with both tips.
V3 cap fits the fusion but not the other way around.

AFAIK no vendors are currently offering just the tip (heh) but YMMV depending on where you live.

2pumpchump

OK a picture in glass so you can kinda get a better Ida of the of the difference of how a DV o rings fit vs BFG o rings based on a v3T tip @redeyemaster i beleave the 6th will be 1 month for my v3 I would say mine is not to bad but I know of at least 1 and I believe actually 2 ... now thinking about it at 1 a month isn't very good . Dose the fusion seem to be more gentle on the ORINGS you guys??? ..
But as I'm heading to the shop I'll see if I can find my o ring gage .. and I'm taking to some peoples about a b0,000lk box of them lol

2pumpchump

Fusion 'heating units only' are available in Canada.

OK a picture in glass so you can kinda get a better Ida of the of the difference of how a DV o rings fit vs BFG o rings based on a v3T tip @redeyemaster i beleave the 6th will be 1 month for my v3 I would say mine is not to bad but I know of at least 1 and I believe actually 2 ... now thinking about it at 1 a month isn't very good . Dose the fusion seem to be more gentle on the ORINGS you guys??? ..
But as I'm heading to the shop I'll see if I can find my o ring gage .. and I'm taking to some peoples about a b0,000lk box of them lol
( could not add quote during edit ) please merge or edit..

Yea it seams that the Canadian site has the most in stock selection!
Do you know if there flat rate shipping applies to us orders ?? I have already pre-order mine ..
But asking for others looking to pull the trigger

2pumpchump,

redeyemaster

Day 1 of my v3 it ate an o-ring.

I haven't had my fusion* snag on an o-ring yet and I've removed it ~5-6 times over the weekend without issue.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
redeyemaster,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Does anyone having trouble getting satisfying hits from the Fusion. I have closed the airflow to half hole and still i get whispy hits.
With the bowl size smaller and having to pack it loose, i am getting close to dynavap level hits, nothing like the punch in the face the V3 delivers. I have to heat it 5-6 seconds beyond the click with my hand torch and 2-3 with the big one to get any vapor and i am quickly getting pop corn taste,if i heat any longer,like it doesnt have that heating time slack like with the V3 cap,which clicks right on the temp and i can heat it 5-6 seconds after and have comfortabl3 vaping range and you can actually temp step.. With the V3 cap on the fusion tip it is a bit better,but yeah one hit and it is done.. Honestly this vape feels like it is too much work unscrewing that hot cap ,just to get a reload,because i cannot get satisfied with one load. I consider this a device for people with lower tolerance. With Dynavap reloading is easy and back to back sessions are more comfortable,i still think this design has too many threads and requires to many rotation to get the cap off,which stays untouchable for significant amount of time and you have to use some cloth or paper tissue to get it off.

Sativapo

You can use the leather pouch to unscrew it mine works fine very pure taste and loads of vapor more than I can handle if I want. you just got to consider the click is too low temp. It's at least 10 seconds early with a good torch the double with a wand so of course hits are whispy if you go by the click or a few seconds more. It clicks pretty fast a bit longer than a vapcap but the mass is a lot more. Kind of cheating for short click time. I can assure you my tolerance is pretty high and this is maybe the vape that gets me more baked... so there's definitely a technique issue here. The moto with this one is fuck the click not respect the click.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

@Sativapo ( Daprezz) To be honest i had this same heating issue with my first V3 cap,,but my replacement is just perfect,even though it had the silver ring rotating as a fidget spinner, It clicks right where low temp vapor starts to build.
Do you feel like you can load 50% at best of what can be jammed in the V3 tip and still get even toast.
I have the feeling that with this new fusion tip, it cools down way faster and vapor production doesnt excel like with the v3 for me.
Also i am not getting those hot and cold rings ,i prefered the solid silver ring to be honest ,what good are those if you have to heat it seconds after the click anyways... Please someone explain :D ! Just heat it more or less to adjust temp,no need to position the flame like with the dynacrap.
If i heat the low temp ring it clicks faster than if i click the high temp one, but even when it clicks being heated on the high temp position ,it is still too early to get any vapor.
Anyway not giving up on this yet,but i really want to get it dialed down so it can earn a spot in my rotation,for now i dont see why would i use this one over the V3 i already have.

Last edited:

Sativapo

My first reaction was "oh no a weak ass vape again" until I made the "mental 10 second translation". It pieces me off when manufacturers restrict heat to "protect" the vaper like the v3pro. Thats what there are low temp settings for ! Such a nice feature like the low temp ring is useless ! I can't accept it dysfunctions by choice ! I don't know why reviewers don't mention this more clearly...

At least you can disrespect the click unlike a regulated device . I hope they won't make me buy the right temp clicker for more than half the price of the vape.

Last edited:

leanpubpackage

Does anyone having trouble getting satisfying hits from the Fusion. I have closed the airflow to half hole and still i get whispy hits.
With the bowl size smaller and having to pack it loose, i am getting close to dynavap level hits, nothing like the punch in the face the V3 delivers. I have to heat it 5-6 seconds beyond the click with my hand torch and 2-3 with the big one to get any vapor and i am quickly getting pop corn taste,if i heat any longer,like it doesnt have that heating time slack like with the V3 cap,which clicks right on the temp and i can heat it 5-6 seconds after and have comfortabl3 vaping range and you can actually temp step.. With the V3 cap on the fusion tip it is a bit better,but yeah one hit and it is done.. Honestly this vape feels like it is too much work unscrewing that hot cap ,just to get a reload,because i cannot get satisfied with one load. I consider this a device for people with lower tolerance. With Dynavap reloading is easy and back to back sessions are more comfortable,i still think this design has too many threads and requires to many rotation to get the cap off,which stays untouchable for significant amount of time and you have to use some cloth or paper tissue to get it off.
Try using a longer flame and heat towards the bottom of the ring. My experience has been anything but wispy and rivals desktops

Arawfish

Green Thumb
My first reaction was "oh no a weak ass vape again" until I made the "mental 10 second translation". It pieces me off when manufacturers restrict heat to "protect" the vaper like the v3pro. Thats what there are low temp settings for ! Such a nice feature like the low temp ring is useless ! I can't accept it dysfunctions by choice ! I don't know why reviewers don't mention this more clearly...

At least you can disrespect the click unlike a regulated device . I hope they won't make me buy the right temp clicker for more than half the price of the vape.
I get pretty decent vapour and excellent flavour when I heat the lower ring and abide by the click, and then I get almost Anvil level vapour when I go 6-10 seconds past the click. When I abide by the click I get like 4 rounds of heat cycles.

@Abysmal Vapor you can use the inside of the leather sleeve it comes in to take on and off the hot cap. I happened to have a bunch of those little leather rings from @Duba which were purpose built for this exact scenario. I agree though, there’s just a few too many threads to undo.

I never really got too involved with the Dani thread, I had a V2 which I really did not like and decided they weren’t for me, but my understanding of why the clicker is so low was to give people a regulated but also manual experience all in one. It also seems like, given experiences stated, not all caps are clicking at the same temp? Which would be annoying for sure.

I’m finding I’m able to get more conduction if I use a smaller torch (think Vapman torch) and heat the bottom SS portion, and conversely when I’m using a triple flame torch and heat the same area, it’s definitely a lot more convection. There’s lots of variability with this thing I’m finding out more and more which has been fun experimenting with.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

I get pretty decent vapour and excellent flavour when I heat the lower ring and abide by the click, and then I get almost Anvil level vapour when I go 6-10 seconds past the click. When I abide by the click I get like 4 rounds of heat cycles.

@Abysmal Vapor you can use the inside of the leather sleeve it comes in to take on and off the hot cap. I happened to have a bunch of those little leather rings from @Duba which were purpose built for this exact scenario. I agree though, there’s just a few too many threads to undo.
Wow reading this sounds like something is wrong with my cap... I have like 12 torches all sizes ,even with the bigshot blazer it doesnt make any vapor on the click ... My replacement V3 cap does that perfectly,even on the fusion tip.
If it is goint to be 10 seconds after the click,i would prefer a device without it ,haha :D....
At this point from the whole package ,the only thing that makes my money worth is the more open airflow on the new tip ,but i do not like the smaller size..
I recommend Metal stem + fusion tip +v3 cap ,my experience with the stock fusion concept is meh.

Last edited:

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I get barely visible vapor on the low ring with the click and not visible at all on the high ring. Maybe there's different clickers out there ?
There’s gotta be quite a bit of variation in the clickers I’m thinking! I’m getting stoned to the bone right now just to reaffirm I’m getting the results I’m talking about and I’m definitely stoned to the bone so she’s working great haha. I did edit my previous post a bit.

Edit: so high I wrote “stoned to the bone” twice ffs :whoa:

Nishno8

So I was finally able to get the chamber out of my tip after some more heating with a jet lighter. It was stuffed in hard as hell and shouldn't have passed the "quality control" IMO. I removed both O-rings from the chamber and it is still pretty hard to adjust the airflow or remove the bowl, tolerances are really tight. At least it works, whatever I guess...
No problems with any wood stains here.

Sativapo

I do. So far I haven't really found a reason to get a wand. Seems like you can get the same or better results with a torch?
Yes for sure . You can have the same or better results with a torch and it heats about twice as fast if it's a big one. The wand gives you another option if for example no more butane, it can under conditions be more discrete, hands-free and also gives you the tempo for counting which is kind of mandarory with the fusion, so more consistency/predictability. For the vapcap which for the click is accurate you can watch a movie without an eye on your spinning thingy while heating it hands free for example and just pick it at the click to take your hit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom