• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dabpress Rosin Plates

mc

Hi MC,

what do you mean by that it needs to flow out easy ? (the video is cut down) so it took longer.
i tried different temperatures from 180 to 230 F and with this strain not frosty and high CBD 220 F was my hotspot, best yield and still preserved my terpenes.
i am still waiting for a good hygrometer to measure the humidity. but i think i was close to 62%.

What I mean is don't pre-press your flower too hard before the real press. You don't want to squish all the trichomes into plant matter and then try to sqeeeze it out again. If you do bottle tech, there is less resistance for the oil to escape.

Also I find CBD cultivars never express as well for me as THC ones.

zubresco

Love the Dabpress
What I mean is don't pre-press your flower too hard before the real press. You don't want to squish all the trichomes into plant matter and then try to sqeeeze it out again. If you do bottle tech, there is less resistance for the oil to escape.

Also I find CBD cultivars never express as well for me as THC ones.

ill try to pre press not so hard the next time. thnx for the tip.

the yield for this strain is not huge 14 grams gives me 2.3 grams of rosin and i mix it into a ointment for skin problems works real good.

btw forums are new for me so i have to get around with all new features that i see

Last edited by a moderator:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
dont know what i am doing wrong i just hit the reply button to reply on a post is that the wrong way then ?

After you hit reply on the post you are wanting to reply to you will see that you are bounced to the bottom of the page with the quoted text in your reply's header. If you want to add in more quotes to reply to more posts in your same post, just scroll back up the page and find the post and hit Reply on that post as well, now it brings you back down to the bottom again and you see that you now have the two sets of quotes in your single post.

I hope it helps!

zubresco

Love the Dabpress
After you hit reply on the post you are wanting to reply to you will see that you are bounced to the bottom of the page with the quoted text in your reply's header. If you want to add in more quotes to reply to more posts in your same post, just scroll back up the page and find the post and hit Reply on that post as well, now it brings you back down to the bottom again and you see that you now have the two sets of quotes in your single post.

I hope it helps!
dont know what i am doing wrong i just hit the reply button to reply on a post is that the wrong way then ?
Like this ? hope its right lol

zubresco

Love the Dabpress
Now you got it! :tup:
Like this ? hope its right lol

I hope it helps!
thnx bro

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
@zubresco welcome here, Thanks for your videos.

@lazylathe I am really sorry to answer you so late.
About the press you linked:
Dental Laboratory Hydraulic Press EPI 1
IC# - 13812
$859.99 CAD

Hydraulic Press :dimensions 20W x 19D x 48H cm
dp-rp35s Rosin Cube Dimensions: 8.8cmW x 14H x 22cmL
From comparison of size, It isn't good enough.

But HANDLER - ATLAS FLASK EJECTOR
IC# - 15851
$235.99 CAD
6 1/2” W x 3 1/2” D x 6 1/2” H [16.5cm x 8.9cm x 16.5cm]
From Pictures, It can fit dp-rp35s maybe you have to put cube kit crossing the table of press.

Under this budget, You can buy a A or H frame shop press from local store.
dp-rp35s pair it very much and works great. Unless you don't wanna occupy more space.

Have a great day!

@tepictoton Have a nice day.
It is really great to hear you've got cube kit. Could you please share your review here after your testing.

Liking that little 3x3" kit Roger!!

3x3 Rosin press kit is new listing on amazon. If you wanna review it and share your unbiased review here. You'll get the discount.

Thank you

Modnote: Posts merged. :)

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@dabpress.com You will want to put multiple replies in same post, multi posting back to back is not permitted on FC, sorry! See information below for help -

:tup:

psychonaut,
Reactions: lazylathe

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
@psychonaut Got it, Thank you for your reminding.

@dabpress.com You will want to put multiple replies in same post, multi posting back to back is not permitted on FC, sorry! See information below for help -

:tup:

Got it, Thank you for your reminding.

@dabpress.com

When I click your links they go to Amazon.com and it does not ship to Canada. Anyway this could be fixed?

One last question!
I have one of these presses at home:
https://udscanada.com/products/dental-laboratory-hydraulic-press-epi-1

I am wondering if it would be good to use with your small square plate setup?

Thanks!!

IC# - 13812
$859.99 CAD

IC# - 15851
$235.99 CAD
From Pictures, It can fit dp-rp35s maybe you have to put cube kit crossing the table of press.

dp-rp35s pair it very much and works great. Unless you don't wanna occupy more space.

Have a great day!

Modnote: Posts merged. :)

dabpress.com,
Reactions: psychonaut

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@dabpress.com Here is what I mean, if there are many messages you want to make a reply to, you want to put it all in 1 post. So you start by clicking on reply to the original message you want to quote and reply to -

Got it, Thank you for your reminding.

This is first reply, now do not click Post Reply at bottom of your response, not until you finish replying to the other messages (this prevents making back to back posts).

Now in the same post, I also want to reply to another message so I scroll up the page again and click reply to the next message I want to respond to, and it puts it here too, in the same post

@tepictoton Have a nice day.
It is really great to hear you've got cube kit. Could you please share your review here after your testing.

See there are two reply's within the same post, so now I don't have to make a back to back post for multiple responses.

When you finish all your responses within the same post, now you are ready to publish the post so click on "Post Reply".

I know it may be confusing but it works well just have to get in the habit of doing this.

lazylathe

Almost there...
IC# - 13812
$859.99 CAD

IC# - 15851
$235.99 CAD

Have a great day!

Not even the 3X3 plates?
I am only wanting to press small amounts and not all the time.

I was hoping to use something like this in the press I have:
https://www.newvape.com/errlpress-2-rosin-press-plates

Thought the press would be okay for small plates you are selling.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@lazylathe I am sure the 3x3 plate kit would work as there is no frame so it has a 3 sq/in footprint. It looks like it's approx 4" high when completely closed, so you would want to make sure the clearance on that press has at least 6-7" without ram being fully extended.

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
@lazylathe I am sure the 3x3 plate kit would work as there is no frame so it has a 3 sq/in footprint. It looks like it's approx 4" high when completely closed, so you would want to make sure the clearance on that press has at least 6-7" without ram being fully extended.

:clap:

dabpress.com,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
IDK though looking at that press, you would need to rig up some way to connect the top plate to the ram. Actually I am not even familiar with that sort of press! Do you clamp it down from the top wheel, then use the lever on the front to apply pressure?

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
Happy to confirm the plates already arrived.

Packiging is on point. The plates look very well made, will test them next week!

Service from Roger has been great.

Arrived in Europe in 3days.

Glad to know that. Have a great weekend.

dabpress.com,

lazylathe

Almost there...

IDK though looking at that press, you would need to rig up some way to connect the top plate to the ram. Actually I am not even familiar with that sort of press! Do you clamp it down from the top wheel, then use the lever on the front to apply pressure?

LOL!! Sorry I am a dental guy and it was an old one from the lab for free!
I have 10 inches of space when the screwed all the way up, so it should be good.
Thinking of removing the top plate and just using a short length of SS tube to attach to it and then the 3X3 plate will screw onto that.

The way it works:
Load up with the screw up and slowly apply pressure to close down.
Once closed, close the release valve and pump up, simple!

400 bar or 15000kg pressure
7500 - 15000 Newtons of force.

15000 Newtons = 3372 pounds of force

Should be enough pressure!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Great :) ! I will keep an eye on it. What is the rp-35s that @psychonaut talks about ? is it a caged rp-35 ?
Which are the smallest caged plates ?
And can someone please point in short what are the advantages of the caged plates vs the normal ones ?

Yes, RP35s are the caged plates. The advantage is the plates always make even contact when dealing with cheap hydraulic shop presses, which helps in every facet of extraction. IMO it's absolutely the way to go. I love the caged plates.

The way it works:
Load up with the screw up and slowly apply pressure to close down.
Once closed, close the release valve and pump up, simple!

400 bar or 15000kg pressure
7500 - 15000 Newtons of force.

15000 Newtons = 3372 pounds of force

Should be enough pressure!

That actually seems pretty interesting, though the PSI isn't real high, it might work for pressing single nuggets if you could mount the plate somehow. 3372/9=375 PSI

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Agree with @invertedisdead on alignment, that's pretty nice and frees up your hands as it's one less thing to deal with during the process. Other thoughts on caged cube plates versus standard plates is with the cube setup you can just drop it into your shop press and start pressing. With the standard plates you have to manually attach the top plate to the ram, but it also allows for more of a DIY custom build such as if you have an unique press (non-shop press) you can design your own fixture to put the plates into, if that makes sense?

Top Bottom