Crafty/Crafty+ by Storz & Bickel

Vape_Or_Die420

Ah, the Disco-Crafty is called Crafty plus. Plus what? Plus concentrates? (I am dreaming) or just another 20% more Ah?

In defence of S&B, the plastic is fantastic plastic and approved for the temperatures present in the vaporizer. There is plastic and plastic.
Is it medical grade plastic or something? Even then i wouldn't trust it. "Approved" just means it is currently approved. Like when we thought BPA in water bottles was ok.

Vape_Or_Die420,
Reactions: Grepper

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@blackstone - you really studied that video!! :lol:
Wow, I wouldn’t have even thought about it being an on-demand vape - that sounds waaaay out of S&B’s comfort zone. My guess is they will stick with what they know (session), but you never know. On-demand would definitely be great, if executed well.
Based on how slowly and subtly they tend to upgrade their products, I am keeping my expectations low.
Slightly faster heat up time, slightly longer battery life... anything else would be surprising to me - but we can all dream!

I was looking at all the comments on IG - so funny how angry everyone gets at their teaser videos.
Patience is not part of most of the commenters psyche.

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
Is it medical grade plastic or something? Even then i wouldn't trust it. "Approved" just means it is currently approved. Like when we thought BPA in water bottles was ok.
Yes maybe someday they will tell us we already should be dead.
From the medic site: "We have applied the maximum possible care and diligence in all materials that come into contact with inhaled air. All materials are food-safe, heat-resistant, and according to FDA regulations."

I just saw they now have a volcano medic 2.

Sick Vape,
Reactions: vapviking

Vape_Or_Die420

Yes maybe someday they will tell us we already should be dead.
From the medic site: "We have applied the maximum possible care and diligence in all materials that come into contact with inhaled air. All materials are food-safe, heat-resistant, and according to FDA regulations."

I just saw they now have a volcano medic 2.
Thanks for the info mate.

I used a Mighty for almost 5 years (had number 724). Traded it in for a linx eden because the airpath in it is so much cleaner. No plastic all medical grade quarts and stainless. Crafty and Mighty vapor quality and taste are unmatched though. Really enjoying the eden now.

hippogriff

Reasonably so.....hate these BS ticklers that show absolutely nothing of value and quite frankly do not excite me.

If you got something to say or show, say or show it.
Yup, it’s 3 in a row w minimal information, most people are actually pretty patient IF you give them at least one parameter, like a date. Just the video w preorder or release date woulda been perfect.

karec

I watch that IG post... disappointment have struck me, i just hope what inside is really something else or is just a crafty hybrid volcano move... i only notice that, without knowing what is the temp he is vaping on, its easy to get good clouds with small puffs, almost making this like smoking a J experience, puff to the mouth and then to the lungs instead of the direct pulls mouth to lungs for 10s like we do with most of the vapes and that was it... no new body no replaceable battery, doesn't look like a on demand vape....:uhoh::doh::bang::goon:
What you guys think about after all that teasing in IG we get the news from a Instagramer that is not S&B?! i bet they lost control of it.... now the price....:mental:
Cheers
:cool:

Last edited:

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
The clouds are real. You can get the same clouds with the Crafty as with the Mighty and supposedly also the Crafty +.

That guy has a Volcano Cap. So he is at least a serious S&B fanboy, if not a retailer or something.

For the price: 20% plus
20% more money lol ...

Sick Vape,
Reactions: Grepper

Verax

Without a replaceable battery, I won't be purchasing one. I love my current Crafty, and it's gotten a LOT of use over the years. But a removable battery in this day and age is just something I have grown to expect in a top tier vape at this price point.

Sensory Leaf

The clouds are real. You can get the same clouds with the Crafty as with the Mighty and supposedly also the Crafty +.

That guy has a Volcano Cap. So he is at least a serious S&B fanboy, if not a retailer or something.

For the price: 20% plus

I know the guy... He's neither a shill nor a retailer, they sent the hat, and few other bits with the crafty

Grepper

Truth to prevail
I can vouch for the guy that got 1 also , good people . So what’s the verdict though on the crafty + ? What’s new and exciting ?

So this guy bought a crafty og and they sent him the +? Or they just "randomly" sent him the new unit? I'm sure he's good people, as you say, but strange nonetheless

Grepper,
Reactions: karec
Top Bottom