Corona Vaping

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I don't know that they are hiding what was going on at the lab. They've been playing with the crown to make it more receptive to human cells. For a totally different purpose, though.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@invertedisdead – What can I say? :-) I'm not a scientist myself so I have to decide which stream to follow, and while on many fields I tend to be very interested in what's left and right the mainstream, science doesn't seem to be ideal for that

You must be mixing with up with someone else, I didn't even post that Epoch Times video; and at no point did I ever mention any "left" nor "right" dialog in any of my posts.

I'm the guy interested in science, who posted the scientific paper that I'm sure nobody bothered to read. I guess that's pretty typical with scientific papers, and legal legislature lol.

invertedisdead,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@invertedisdead - Oh no, this is my take on why this video made some new inroads. I don't normally find conspiracy sites on simple searches. That is if you were replying to me :2c:

TommyDee,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
You must be mixing with up with someone else, I didn't even post that Epoch Times video; and at no point did I ever mention any "left" nor "right" dialog in any of my posts.

I never claimed you posted the video, did I? Also „left“ and „right“ were not meant to describe political flavors.

I'm the guy interested in science, who posted the scientific paper that I'm sure nobody bothered to read. I guess that's pretty typical with scientific papers, and legal legislature lol.

So anyone who is not interested to read a paper by a very fishy person and waste time with her is not interested in science? Whoa. :-)

But please, don't feel attacked by me. I'm not trying to debunk your opinion or stuff, just explaining why I find these kind of sources very questionable.

:peace:

(Could someone tell Tommy that ignoring me and others is causing quite a bit of confusion here and elsewhere?)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Also „left“ and „right“ were not meant to describe political flavors.

Can you clarify what they were meant to describe?

So anyone who is not interested to read a paper by a very fishy person and waste time with her is not interested in science? Whoa. :-)

Ah, I see. The problem here is, you are confusing the molecular biologist from that Epoch Times video with the Wuhan virologist from the research paper I posted, of which there were over a dozen contributors. None at all being the person you disagree with because of their opinion on vaccines.

invertedisdead,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Can you clarify what they were meant to describe?

Nothing specific. By „other fields“ I was referring to culture, philosophy, tech stuff, whatever. I enjoy looking for less mainstream stuff and ideas. But when it comes to science, I actually prefer the mainstream. Because for me, science in the end has no ideology. I don't think it's possible to conspire within the global (!) scientific community.

The problem here is, you are confusing the molecular biologist from that Epoch Times video with the Wuhan virologist from the research paper I posted

Well, I was mainly referring to the clip Tommy posted and your comment:

What molecular biologist Dr. Judy Mikovits has to say is certainly interesting [...]

plus the dubious source. Because I think it's very crucial to take a critical look at the sources. Sorry, I should have been a little more specific about it.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
plus the dubious source. Because I think it's very crucial to take a critical look at the sources. Sorry, I should have been a little more specific about it.

I was trying to remember where I have seen this woman before, and it finally clicked. Judy is actually a leading expert in her research on medical cannabis and the endocannabinoid system. So getting this thread back on track, and the whole corona vaping, I'll leave you with a quote from noneother than molecular biologist, Judy Mikovits.

"Cannabinoids containing THC will actually turn back on your interferon response pathways, which is key to your innate immune system, clearing retroviruses at the dendritic cell level.

The effect of endocannabinoids on the orchestrators of the immune response, the monocyte/ macrophage, is a key therapeutic target to modulate sterile inflammation and protect tissues from damage from excessive inflammatory mediators."

She actually spoke at the recent Canna World Expo on this exact topic.
"During the expo, cannabis expert and researcher Dr. Judy Mikovits, Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Microbiology, will address retrovirus immune modulation with cannabinoids and COVID-19."

Her presentation was recorded for those of us whom did not attend, BUT of course, that video was deleted for violating Youtubes "terms of service"

You can still see the dead link, here.
https://cannaworldexpo.com/2020/04/...response-dr-judy-mikovits-phd/?v=b0c4bc877c29

Cannabinoids for COVID19 treatment, oh man I know FC is gonna like this!!

P.S. - In one recent interview Judy notes that she does not like unsafe and untested vaccines because of their effect on the endocannabinoid system. She actually suggests cannabinoid based vaccines (as a capsule) with curcumin from turmeric.

:leaf:

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Oh, crap, now I see it...
“Suppose that we hit the body with tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that it hasn’t been checked and you’re going to test it,” Trump said. “Suppose you can bring the light inside the body.”

Idc if he wants to muse about this around the water cooler, but at the press briefing on a national emergency? Not helpful. Please just shut the fuck up.
King of fucking Corona.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I have started attempting to build a small sun that comes in capsule form. I think I'll have millions of them ready by this time next week.

Plus, you know, disinfectant and a syringe.

WAIT! THIS DISINFECTANT CONTAINS OPTICAL WHITENER!

Thats like pure clean light!

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
The penetration of the deep arse state is murky and virus laden like the primordial soup brewing within the fetid dankness of a bat cave, ie. trump’s cranium.

Yeah, but what bats, the best bats, powerful bats, genius bats. Maybe we can get those bats, you know, inside the body? We have the best bats, I know, you know, its not what you'd say, but you know, and I heard it from.... The best people have light bats disinfecting them. Maybe thats something we can look into.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Yeah, but what bats, the best bats, powerful bats, genius bats. Maybe we can get those bats, you know, inside the body? We have the best bats, I know, you know, its not what you'd say, but you know, and I heard it from.... The best people have light bats disinfecting them. Maybe thats something we can look into.

You make exactly as much sense...as the most powerful man in our American lives and on the entire earth. He holds the nuclear codes! My God he really is this f-ing stupid. And endangering us all. Oy vay!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Judy is actually a leading expert in her research on medical cannabis and the endocannabinoid system. So getting this thread back on track, and the whole corona vaping, I'll leave you with a quote from noneother than molecular biologist, Judy Mikovits.

"Cannabinoids containing THC will actually turn back on your interferon response pathways, which is key to your innate immune system, clearing retroviruses at the dendritic cell level.

The effect of endocannabinoids on the orchestrators of the immune response, the monocyte/ macrophage, is a key therapeutic target to modulate sterile inflammation and protect tissues from damage from excessive inflammatory mediators."

She actually spoke at the recent Canna World Expo on this exact topic.
"During the expo, cannabis expert and researcher Dr. Judy Mikovits, Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Microbiology, will address retrovirus immune modulation with cannabinoids and COVID-19."
Can you please pass this on to the White House ASAP? Maybe it can still make it onto today's klepto-mercial. It would be awesome to have the president muse about a great American Canna Cloud or some such thing. "Ah, Dr. Birx, you can look into that, can't you?"

Sarcasm (the word of the day!) aside, as you expected I do appreciate your post @invertedisdead

vapviking,
Reactions: GetLeft

CalyxSmokr

“In an ever-changing, incomprehensible world the masses had reached the point where they would, at the same time, believe everything and nothing, think that everything was possible and that nothing was true. ... Mass propaganda discovered that its audience was ready at all times to believe the worst, no matter how absurd, and did not particularly object to being deceived because it held every statement to be a lie anyhow. The totalitarian mass leaders based their propaganda on the correct psychological assumption that, under such conditions, one could make people believe the most fantastic statements one day, and trust that if the next day they were given irrefutable proof of their falsehood, they would take refuge in cynicism; instead of deserting the leaders who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along that the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness.”
― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism (1951)

vapviking

Old & In the Way
“In an ever-changing, incomprehensible world the masses had reached the point where they would, at the same time, believe everything and nothing, think that everything was possible and that nothing was true. ... Mass propaganda discovered that its audience was ready at all times to believe the worst, no matter how absurd, and did not particularly object to being deceived because it held every statement to be a lie anyhow. The totalitarian mass leaders based their propaganda on the correct psychological assumption that, under such conditions, one could make people believe the most fantastic statements one day, and trust that if the next day they were given irrefutable proof of their falsehood, they would take refuge in cynicism; instead of deserting the leaders who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along that the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness.”
― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism (1951)
Yup.

Top Bottom